It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

That is no defence of Hillary Clinton. That is the exact opposite of a defence of Hillary Clinton.

I know I was being sarcastic, but I got lot's of people to watch it.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT

well then
a library of "all of the emails" in question?
yikes
wonder what the 33k deleted have to offer?

Lots of emails from Obama.

Remember he said he only found out about the server in the news? Thats going to come back and bite him.

(post by RickinVa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

What makes you so sure that these emails will show intent when all the others didn't?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT

well then
a library of "all of the emails" in question?
yikes
wonder what the 33k deleted have to offer?

Lots of emails from Obama.

Remember he said he only found out about the server in the news? Thats going to come back and bite him.

how would Obama or any of us know if the person we are emailing back and forth with is on a secure server or not?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just saw a report that the laptop backed up Huma's Smartphone while she was at State.

If it was an iPhone those full phone back ups have copies of absolutely everything if you know how to access them. Wow.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

What makes you so sure that these emails will show intent when all the others didn't?

Pretty sure signing a legal document that you have turned over all classified information and then being caught with 100's of thousands afterwards will lead Huma to prison.

It is impossible to separate Huma from Clinton,,, Clinton goes down if Huma goes down.
edit on R162016-10-31T09:16:02-05:00k1610Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Just to refresh my memory, Hillary and Huma (under oath) stated that they had turned in and revealed all emails that were business-related and that they only deleted/destroyed emails of a personal nature.

Correct?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Because they are probably the ones that didn't get erased, deleted or Bleachbit-ed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just to refresh my memory, Hillary and Huma (under oath) stated that they had turned in and revealed all emails that were business-related and that they only deleted/destroyed emails of a personal nature.

Correct?

Unfortunately they're not sure what was said because they need a dog translator for Hillary. It went something like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just saw a report that the laptop backed up Huma's Smartphone while she was at State.

If it was an iPhone those full phone back ups have copies of absolutely everything if you know how to access them. Wow.

I'm sure somebody will find a photo of Houma talking on her phone and be able to identify what type of phone it was

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find it hard to believe that a sitting us president can't recognize a @state.gov email address over a @clintonmail.com address...

Even on non-classified classified systems our outlook has a heading on [External] emails (I am a contracting officer so we are always communicating inside and outside the Government). I.e. they are clearly marked as external.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Is Obama not the most tech savvy president ever?

Was his administration not supposed to be the most transparent ever?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Correct?

I know they have Humas document where she outprocessed and signed off that she had turned over any and all classified information to the government. That has now been proven to be false.

There are a couple of scenarios....

Either Huma did it......slam dunk for prison

To me, the most likely is that AW stored these files as insurance against prison time if he got caught doing what he was doing.

The problem here is that he has no clearance and Huma allowed him access to it.... another slam dunk for prison.

As far as Hillary goes.... just the fact the Huma goes down will finish Hillary 2016. But the odds are very good that there is previously unseen work and classified emails in the 650,000.

Like I said before... it takes just 1% of 1% of the 650,000 emails to finish Hillary 2016... I like those percentages.

For those that can't fathom 1% of 1%, reverse it....

There is a 99.9% chance that there is information in those 650,000 emails that will finish Clinton.
edit on R262016-10-31T09:26:24-05:00k2610Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I find it hard to believe that a sitting us president can't recognize a @state.gov email address over a @clintonmail.com address...

Even on non-classified classified systems our outlook has a heading on [External] emails (I am a contracting officer so we are always communicating inside and outside the Government). I.e. they are clearly marked as external.

Agreed.

I did work with the DOD ( Selfridge Airforce Base) and have email correspondents, that are marked external.

Does that happen automatically?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This adds credibility to the issue that Clinton and company are as guilty as sin.

But!

Her supporters may still elect her into office. I just don't see her losing the election just yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It's been a while, but on government systems, aren't there firewalls that prevent sending/opening of sites that aren't pre-approved?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This adds credibility to the issue that Clinton and company are as guilty as sin.

But!

Her supporters may still elect her into office. I just don't see her losing the election just yet.

I do not see her losing the election at this point either.... BUT even so, I can't see her surviving all the way to Inauguration Day..... too far off and too much information to process.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's been a while, but on government systems, aren't there firewalls that prevent sending/opening of sites that aren't pre-approved?

Even 10 years ago servers/internal firewalls didn't allow access to certain sites, but what I was referring to is the "External" markings on the emails.

I was wondering if government employees had to choose between the two for outgoing, or is there a certain protocol to go through to send "Internal' vs "External"
edit on 31-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What your previous post did, was remind me of "flags" that I used to see that would come up on occasion in my work. I'd then call the appropriate numbers, make my request to obtain access to the site ( justify clearance) then proceed.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join