It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

/sigh

My version of the truth? What is that? That there is no evidence at this moment regarding the nature of these emails?

I've asked for other evidence; I still haven't gotten any. What does the "number of my posts" have to do with it? Why are you counting my posts? That's nonsense..

(Just dealing with your edit.)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Can a stitting president PARDON themselves?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Can a stitting president PARDON themselves?

Yes, technically a President can pardon themselves.

It points to the rather awesome power of "the pardon."

Source

ETA: UNLESS THEY'RE UNDER IMPEACHMENT.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A couple of amazing things here that people aren't bringing up at all. First thing is the fact that as of right now Clinton is no one. She isn't in Congress, she's not Sec of State, she is regular citizen just like all of us. And yet, she is calling out the FBI and making demands of them. Think about that for a minute. Take a guess at what would happen if any of us did that. Yet, there she is doing it like it's nothing. That alone shows you how out of control our Govt has become and how above the law these poloticians are.

2nd thing is all this crying about how this is Govt interference in the election. Last I checked, the responsibility of the Govt was to serve and protect it's citizens. Though that no longer is what they do, it seems to me that if a presidential candidate is corrupt or has possibly broken the law, the Govt should be telling us. I don't care who it is or when it is. If for any reason it may not be in the best interest of the American Citizens for someone to become President, based on the original intention of the Govt, not only should they tell us, they have a responsibility to tell us. Yet, here we are, so used to an out of control Govt that's above the law that instead of caring about what she or anyone may have done, all people do is complain that the info was made public. Pathetic

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

... and if the evidence proves that Clinton is innocent, or unchargable, or not even involved in these emails?

What then?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The fact this is being reviewed in relation to Hillary's pervious email case speaks VOLUMES.

She got a slap on the wrist mishandling classified information.

Because she "short circuited" she didn't know the letters C stands for classified. Perhaps she probably thought the letter C was there just for fun who knows.

Yet she keeps harping and touting around that she has all this experience and takes national security very serious.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see what your saying however from my (vague) knowledge of the law something sticks out. Just because they have the information legally doesn't mean it's admissible in court.

For instance, let's say there is classified information on the laptop owned by Weiner and Abadin. They have it but don't own it and certainly aren't classified to see it.

Once the FBI realized that they may infact need this for evidence in another case, they decided to get the warrant.

Your right here's the problem this was a shared lap top. For example the wife and i share a laptop she has her own password as well as i do under windows. So here's what happened they scan the drive looking at meta data to see if they can find deleted emails etc. Want to know what this would look like hit inspect on your web browser and you get the idea what they see. So the FBI have read the emails they had to under the weiner investigation. However now they have to turn them back into emails to make them submissable in a court of law. Now because this was found to be saved by Huma and used by her portion of the laptop the warrant they got for Weiner doesnt apply. Oh and he cant give permission for something that doesnt belong to him. So to turn the meta data back in to emails they need a warrant submitting the meta data in court would be quickly shot down by her attys.

If they didnt get this warrant than legally they cant submit the emails as evidence in the case against Clinton.So bottom line the FBI knows whats in the emails think of it as an x raying someones bags at an airport you see the contents but still have to open the bags to confirm there is a gun in there for example. They cant prosecute off an x ray of a bag they need the item inside the luggage.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've explained before, as you are asking a personal question, that I'm not a "Hillary Supporter."

If you don't support Hillary, why do you follow her on twitter?

I follow Mark Hamill too. Does that make me a supporter of Luke Skywalker?

edit on 31-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The legal ramifications of not doing this properly are huge. This is a battle of the lawyers right now. Every 'i' has to be dotted and every 't' has to be crossed, or the guilty could go free on a technicality.

Yep...the Battle of the Legal Minds. I hear Hillary left her headquarters today with a passel of lawyers. Comey better hone up to his legal skills 'cause I don't think Loretta Lynch is going to be much help prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: awhispersecho

... and if the evidence proves that Clinton is innocent, or unchargable, or not even involved in these emails?

What then?

They all ready know they pertain to Clinton and the previous investigation see my last post. They just need permission to turn it from HTML back in to an email. The FBI already knows what the emails say But submitting that in court in HTML script most people dont know how to read it meaning it be useless in court. Trust me a programmer sat down with Comey and explained what the meta data shows in the emails. And based on that he decided the case he argued for weeks to close needed to be reopened. There is zero chance that these emails dont incriminate her in some way. These arent emails to her yoga instructor and what i find interesting is Huma calling the insurance policy. That is very telling in one respect she hid emails on her laptop because she didnt trust Hillary or to be in more devious future blackmail maybe.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Classified emails were found on Weiners computer. Apparently they were discovered a few weeks ago when the New York FBI agents started going through his computer.

It is looking like the emails will include ones that were deleted prior to the FBI getting access to the Clinton server during the first criminal investigation.

Going on how nasty / desperate Democrats are getting based on their tv interviews I would say they are in panic mode. From Reid falsely accusing Comey of violating the Hatch act (when it was Congress who notified the media) to Democrats accusing Comey of being a Russian agent.

what is really sad is how Democrats will threaten people with the law while they remain silent on Clinton breaking the law. Once again proving to the American people there are 2 sets of standards when it comes to who is accountable to the law.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think Hillary booted Huma..redstatewatcher.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I think Hillary booted Huma..redstatewatcher.com...

/starts singing/

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christ-mas..."

The only words that would be better are "Hillary Clinton, you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you...."

The next media report will be talking about how Huma was kicked off clinton's plane............ at 40k feet.

What sucks about this is this was Clinton's brainchild. Huma made the mistake of going along with it.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The Clinton cabal will fall...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ab0vean0n

Thank you ...to whom it may concern,VETS don't want a civil war .

(post by ab0vean0n removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OOOO www.hagmannreport.com...
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

DEA official NARCs the foundation now...
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Adorable right?
edit on 31-10-2016 by ab0vean0n because: lulz

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join