It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: queenofswords
This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

Still waiting on that link to the FBI investigation of Trump ties to Russia here.

Beginning to think you're just a liar and making stuff up now.

If you think it's off topic as you previously stated, feel free to PM the link to me or start another thread to discuss.

You've suddenly lost the ability to Google?

One of many links ...

(post by MysticPearl removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Warrants are often []de facto in that in order to prepare an iron tight case, chain of custody, chain of evidence has to be observed.

It's been a while (decades actually) since I did some work for the state police.

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Saying that you're proving me wrong isn't proving me wrong.

On the other hand, I disputed your earlier insipid statements about the FBI with COMEY'S own words.

You're stating the same BS suppositions that have powered most of the thread. YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE EMAILS REGARD BECAUSE JIM COMEY STATED CLEARLY THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW.

YOu have no idea ... that's the truest thing you've said here.

Just because you can't answer reasonable and factual counter arguments doesn't mean I'm "trolling" ... and that constant whine shows just how weak your arguments are.

Let me put it to you in a different manner that I hope you may be able to understand.

I will start with a question.

What and who was the original investigation about?

ooo oooo ooo I know....

jumps up and down....

Hillary Clintons private server and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Gryphon66

Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop that they believe was used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.
...In their initial review of the laptop, the metadata showed many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home that had been the focus of so much investigative effort for the FBI. Senior FBI officials decided to let the Weiner investigators proceed with a closer examination of the metadata on the computer, and report back to them.

www.wsj.com...

Do they have a warrant to investigate emails pertaining to the Clinton Email Server?

If they do, why don't they know what's in them?

If they don't, why did they make an announcement regarding something they don't know?

If Weiner gave them permission to look, and they looked, then why do they need a warrant in any case?

As to your link ...

Do you know what metadata is?

Do you know what the word "suggests" means?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Saying that you're proving me wrong isn't proving me wrong.

On the other hand, I disputed your earlier insipid statements about the FBI with COMEY'S own words.

You're stating the same BS suppositions that have powered most of the thread. YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE EMAILS REGARD BECAUSE JIM COMEY STATED CLEARLY THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW.

YOu have no idea ... that's the truest thing you've said here.

Just because you can't answer reasonable and factual counter arguments doesn't mean I'm "trolling" ... and that constant whine shows just how weak your arguments are.

Let me put it to you in a different manner that I hope you may be able to understand.

I will start with a question.

What and who was the original investigation about?

ooo oooo ooo I know....

jumps up and down....

Hillary Clintons private server and Hillary Clinton.

My god, did you say the investigation was of Clintonss server?

I wonder if you'll get the cavalcade of "Maybe the server will go to jail" jokes.

Kudos for half of the truth, though.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

dot i's and cross t's... I gotcha..

but.. if the evidence is secured from a willing suspect?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

link   

Just picture the laptop having two different pieces of evidence pertaining to two separate crimes.

Weiner could give permission for them to search his laptop for pictures or other evidence pertaining to his sexting to minors. While doing that, the investigators find information entirely about something else and realize it pertains to another criminal case they are investigating.

At that point, they take it to the Feds and they then need a warrant to look at that info that pertains to the second case.

link   

This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

Still waiting on that link to the FBI investigation of Trump ties to Russia here.

Beginning to think you're just a liar and making stuff up now.

If you think it's off topic as you previously stated, feel free to PM the link to me or start another thread to discuss.

You've suddenly lost the ability to Google?

One of many links ...

Nope...no loss of Google Fu here. Have you lost the ability to read? Here is your entire article you linked in quote...please underline where the FBI is investigating Trump.

"US Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid accused the FBI of covering up the information on the US presidential candidate Donald Trump's relationship with the Russian government in his letter to the FBI Director James Comey.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — His statement came amid the controversy caused by Comey's Friday letter to the US Congress, informing its members that the bureau had found additional emails relevant to its investigation into the Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s use, as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, of a private email server. "… it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors and the Russian government…. You continue to resist calls to inform public of this critical information," Reid said. Reid added that he asked for the information to be made public "months ago". On October 7, the US government formally accused Russia of trying to meddle with the results of the US presidential elections. Russian top officials have denied the allegations, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, who said on October 27 that Russia did not have a favorite in the US presidential race but would cooperate with whoever wins the election and slammed the attempts to link Trump to Russia as a "simple means of political struggle, and a method of manipulating public opinion" on the eve of the election. The US presidential elections will take place on November 8."

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

They don't discuss on-going investigations, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: DBCowboy

dot i's and cross t's... I gotcha..

but.. if the evidence is secured from a willing suspect?

doesn't matter. If evidence gained from a willing suspect, and later, the suspect turns hostile. . . the defense can say that since there was no warrant there was no justifiable cause to obtain such evidence and they can have it thrown out.

link   

Just picture the laptop having two different pieces of evidence pertaining to two separate crimes.

Weiner could give permission for them to search his laptop for pictures or other evidence pertaining to his sexting to minors. While doing that, the investigators find information entirely about something else and realize it pertains to another criminal case they are investigating.

At that point, they take it to the Feds and they then need a warrant to look at that info that pertains to the second case.

I expect that there is more than just these 2 investigations that are contained in Danger's laptop... so perhaps, in this litigious society, that a warrant would be sought for any crime that resides in those 650K emails, and the insurance file, not to mention Carlos' random files of depravity?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The possibility exists that Huma nor Weiner owned the electronic devices. That would make Weiners permission invalid. Given the fact that important documents are on these devices it's possible that they weren't personal.

I've seen no evidence for or against ownership.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They don't discuss on-going investigations, right?

Ah...so you did lie. If they don't discuss them then how do you have evidence of one?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The lengths that people will go to, to try and convince you that because you smell poo (scandal) and there is a large amount of fecal matter (Hillary Clinton) located very near the smell of poo... that the two are not associated together. Even though you can see it and smell it, they will argue all day long there is no proof that the poo smell is coming from the fecal matter. It is actually kind of entertaining sort of.

Her server was at fault, not her.

These new emails are about Huma, not the Queen!!

It really gets kind of old after a while. Just grow up.
edit on R452016-10-30T23:45:36-05:00k4510Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can't action this thread but I have alerted numerous posts, which are awaiting action. Can we get back on track?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
To sit here and suggest all those accusation are unproven, false, is one of the most ludicrous arguments I've seen. It's broadcasting a level of ignorance I've rarely ever seen. Most Hillary supporters admit the corruption, but just deflect away from it.

But sitting here and suggesting none of it is real???

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

From the NYT.

Sure, no corruption here. Let's just sit here and pretend even though we've spent years on ATS, we have no idea about this stuff. Let's also pretend google doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join