It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

/shrug

*yawn*

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: queenofswords
This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

Oh...still waiting on the link to your unfounded claim of the FBI investigating Trump having ties to Russia by the way....feel free to post that link up anytime.

Well, that would be off-topic wouldn't it?

Where's the information on these emails? WHat's in them? Who are they from and to?

Do they involve Clinton in any way?

Those are the relevant questions there in this thread. YOu can't answer them and none of the other CLinton-bashed here can either.

All of this ... all these pages are based on NOTHING more than your hopes and beliefs that somehow Hillary Clinton is going to be taken down finally.

And that's fine, but don't pretend it's the truth or has any relationship to it.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Still no response.

Still no answer.

Still nothing but blind belief.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Carlos Danger, surrendered the information, and is cooperating with the investigation...

is a warrant necessary?

Yes, actually.

It's a record to install the evidence in the chain of custody. Then the lawyers can reference the warrant number to retrieve the evidence for trial.

I believe.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ab0vean0n
a reply to: keenmachine

No, I'm pretty sure Jeffrey supports Hillary. Almost 100% certain.

That wouldn't be Epstein would it?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BlueAjah

Didn't the original investigation stem for the New York PD to investigate Weiner?

If that was the case, then warrants were already approved.

It's when they found other things that they contacted the feds. The feds then needed a second warrant to place anything they found in the proper chain of evidence. Just to keep it legal.

Exactly.

So they had the warrants then?

They didnt' need a new one?

They didn't need Weiner's permission?

BWHAHAHA.

This reminds me of those circus poodles jumping through hoops.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just can't wrap my head around someone arguing "I'm looking at the facts!!!!, guys", when that same person has ignored the facts surrounding Hillary:

-gun running to Mexican cartels which killed both US citizens and innocent Mexicans
-armed ISIS which killed many innocent civilians
-backdoor dealing with Russia and selling our uranium supply to them, which puts all of America at risk
-accepts donations from terrorist states which kill gays for being gay, treat women as 3rd class citizens and arms jihadists who want to slaughter westerners
-accepted those donations illegally as Secretary of State
-involved in drug running back in her Arkansas days
-deals with and accepts donations/bribes from African warlords who slaughter many men, women and children
-partly responsible for the deaths of US citizens in Benghazi, including the public rape and torture of a US ambassador who pleaded for help for weeks
-deleted and attempted to erase 33K emails put on a private server which put Americans at risk and opened her and the US government to blackmail
-has over 50 dead bodies surrounding her and her husband
-funneled Haitian relief money away from victims to help her close allies
-sold secret technology to the Chinese

and on and on.

But hey guys, I'll ignore all the above because Trump is the real danger and I'll say again, "I'm just looking at the facts". And...Trump brushed against a hooter in 1974! Sexist, rapist, pig who hates women!

LOL.

Can't make this snip up. Talk about going down with the Titanic.
edit on 30-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop that they believe was used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.
...In their initial review of the laptop, the metadata showed many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home that had been the focus of so much investigative effort for the FBI. Senior FBI officials decided to let the Weiner investigators proceed with a closer examination of the metadata on the computer, and report back to them.

www.wsj.com...

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

Oh...still waiting on the link to your unfounded claim of the FBI investigating Trump having ties to Russia by the way....feel free to post that link up anytime.

Well, that would be off-topic wouldn't it?

Where's the information on these emails? WHat's in them? Who are they from and to?

Do they involve Clinton in any way?

Those are the relevant questions there in this thread. YOu can't answer them and none of the other CLinton-bashes here can either. All of this ... all these pages are based on NOTHING more than your hopes and beliefs that somehow Hillary Clinton is going to be taken down finally.

And that's fine, but don't pretend it's the truth or has any relationship to it.

Again...just proving you wrong at every statement. And your only course of action can be to deflect.

Comey brought the investigation into Clinton's emails back because of emails found in relation to the investigation. Had they not been related to her then it would have been a new investigation...sadly for you, it is not a new investigation...it is the same original one against Hillary that is being questioned again.

I have no idea who they were from or to...I DO know that had to do with the previous investigation of Hillary and emails because Comey said they did in a letter to Congress....

Anywho...enjoy the trolling!

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You don't even have the dignity to direct this at me, you just want to talk about me?

Typical.

Yes, that's a perfect list of many of the major BS scandals concocted by right-wing media against Hillary CLinton.

How many have been proven?

Zero.

ETA: But congratulations, that's 1000% more content than I've ever seen from you.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought that a warrant was needed when seeking evidence that isn't willingly provided...

If evidence is willingly provided, that negates the need for the court to take it....

interesting discussion on this aspect

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
We have 650K emails, some that hit on a state.gov, and HRC email query... rumors of an insurance file, all on Carlos Danger's laptop.....

Of course you are going to see Harry Reid trying to scream HATCH ACT...

I wouldn't be surprised if the SENATE approved such a move...

Why?

Because there is a lot of folks in the swamp that don't want Weiner's INSURANCE file to surface...

Just keep track of anyone in CONGRESS who backs REID in this effort... and make sure they NEVER EVER represent the people...

Kusinich is screaming about it.

link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If Obama pardons her, I would assign an extremely high likelihood of yet more damaging leaks, including information which points to Obama's dirty dealings.

Enter constitutional crisis.

Clintons' dirty laundry and Obama's dirty laundry vying for attention on whom should be hung first.

IF, as has been speculated, Hillary and/or Huma were engaged in espionage and selling state secrets for money/favors AND Obama knew about it and that knowledge were to make it to the public awareness? If the bureaucrats tried to gloss that one over?

I don't see how anything would be left standing after those revelations. I could envisage some less than pleasant fallout from these possibilities.
edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

link   
The desperation in Hillary supporters grows by the hour.

The tears are salty but yet sweet.

Tomorrow is a new day with new information coming forward.

I do not expect to see that the FBI has retracted its letter due to a change of heart.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Now, back to your collective fantasizing about the destruction of Hillary Clinton, based on absolutely nothing other than your beliefs and desires!

Hillary is her own worst enemy. She's bringing herself down. Her hubris, based upon being given a get out of jail free, on all her past scandals has made her reckless and revealed that she neither cares about right or wrong. A certified sociopath.

Hillary is her own worst enemy. Don't blame the legal beagles for calling her on her misdeeds. She's done it all to herself, no one else!
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Carlos Danger asked me to

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Still waiting on that link to the FBI investigation of Trump ties to Russia here.

Beginning to think you're just a liar and making stuff up now.

If you think it's off topic as you previously stated, feel free to PM the link to me or start another thread to discuss.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Saying that you're proving me wrong isn't proving me wrong.

On the other hand, I disputed your earlier insipid statements about the FBI with COMEY'S own words.

You're stating the same BS suppositions that have powered most of the thread. YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE EMAILS REGARD BECAUSE JIM COMEY STATED CLEARLY THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW.

YOu have no idea ... that's the truest thing you've said here.

Just because you can't answer reasonable and factual counter arguments doesn't mean I'm "trolling" ... and that constant whine shows just how weak your arguments are.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Saying that you're proving me wrong isn't proving me wrong.

On the other hand, I disputed your earlier insipid statements about the FBI with COMEY'S own words.

You're stating the same BS suppositions that have powered most of the thread. YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT THE EMAILS REGARD BECAUSE JIM COMEY STATED CLEARLY THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW.

YOu have no idea ... that's the truest thing you've said here.

Just because you can't answer reasonable and factual counter arguments doesn't mean I'm "trolling" ... and that constant whine shows just how weak your arguments are.

Let me put it to you in a different manner that I hope you may be able to understand.

I will start with a question.

What and who was the original investigation about?

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join