It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do those sources have names?

If they emails had nothing at all to do with Clinton, why reopen her investigation?

it's clear from today's news that anyone saying that they have nothing to do with Clinton is making it up. Comey does not even know what the emails contain yet.
edit on 30/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Tradition and rule are two different things. Isn't that what we were told when it came to the marriage argument? Man/woman marriage was only a tradition after all, not law.

I am amazed at how often you are able to toss gay rights/marriage equality into a discussion as red herring Ketsuko.

Speaking generically, yes, sometimes tradition and rules are two different things.

In this case, however, they are the same. There is ZERO PRECEDENT for making a public announcement of this nature this close to an election that could sway or alter the outcome.

Oh, my bad, how about a tradition of having facilities for men and women?

link   

It's not going to take months.

10,000 emails.

How long do YOU figure it will take.

link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Imagine that.. the FBI field agent sifting through the folder structure of the laptop and finding something like clintonemail.pst

your jaw would drop... did we get lucky? there's rumours of revolt inside the FBI... did someone on that side of the fence discover this and lodge it so it couldn't be ignored?

One step further with a conspiracy theory...
Maybe someone (in the FBI) looking for the insurance file set up Weiner with the 15 year old girl?

Wouldn't that be illegal if discovered?

Wouldn't you condemn such an action if proven true?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Tradition and rule are two different things. Isn't that what we were told when it came to the marriage argument? Man/woman marriage was only a tradition after all, not law.

I am amazed at how often you are able to toss gay rights/marriage equality into a discussion as red herring Ketsuko.

Speaking generically, yes, sometimes tradition and rules are two different things.

In this case, however, they are the same. There is ZERO PRECEDENT for making a public announcement of this nature this close to an election that could sway or alter the outcome.

How many previous candidates have been the subject of a criminal investigation?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Apropos of nothing ...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It's not going to take months.

10,000 emails.

How long do YOU figure it will take.

a) Don't believe everything you hear on Fox News.

b) We'll see how long it takes. My bet is on Wednesday of next week if not Monday. Care to make a guess?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Indeed.
/applause

link   

originally posted by: Throes

Hillary Clinton is not now nor has she been the subject of a criminal investigation, as has been proven multiple times and to which I'm not going to speak again because it's redundant and boring. Right-wingers keep repeating this lie.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Since you mentioned it, I'll toss this out there, this is in response to a news article another member asked me to read regarding the Wiener story:

[tinhat]
NSA knows everything about everyone

They know about every connection everyone has to everyone else

They have profiles on everyone, the more important you are or the closer you are to an important person, the more detailed a profile they have

They knew not all of Hillary's emails were deleted and also knew were else they would be contained

Knowing all of the above, it is not too much of a stretch to think that someone would have initiated an Op to take advantage of the existing proclivities of Wiener in order to provide the impetus to take the investigation in a direction which would lead to the uncovering of previously unknown (to investigative agents, not unknown to the NSA) information relating to the closed case

[/tinhat]

edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

And you manage to toss in the transgender issue as well!

You are on your toes this morning, aren't you?

That has nothing to do with this discussion; you know that; you're merely doing what you usually do, distraction.

I don't think I've asked you directly ... do you have ANY information that these emails have anything to do directly with Hillary Clinton?

Since Jim Comey doesn't know the contents, I'm wondering how you do? Did God reveal it to you as divine inspiration?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is not now nor has she been the subject of a criminal investigation, as has been proven multiple times and to which I'm not going to speak again because it's redundant and boring. Right-wingers keep repeating this lie.

I'm not a right winger.

So what is the proper terminology then for the FBI having over 100 resources inquiring into a potential criminal matter over HRC emails?

It's unprecedented but you are blaming the wrong entity. You should be blaming Hilary and her band of crooks for that.

Accountability is a great trait to have, I see none of it from Hilary.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Do those sources have names?

If they emails had nothing at all to do with Clinton, why reopen her investigation?

it's clear from today's news that anyone saying that they have nothing to do with Clinton is making it up. Comey does not even know what the emails contain yet.

Someone does; if not, how was the relevance determined?

What basis do they have to ask for a search warrant?

(Do you ever think these comments through?)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

One point of clarification, my comment was generic. When you repeat the lie, you repeat a right-wing lie. There, better?

I told you I'm not going over the distinction between investigating the server and investigating Clinton again. I was serious.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What kind of investigation is it then?

(post by Throes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Actually, the judge himself in the case referred to it as a criminal investigation:

"The privacy interests at stake are high because the government's criminal investigation through which Mr. Pagliano received limited immunity is ongoing and confidential"

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Actually, the judge himself in the case referred to it as a criminal investigation:

"The privacy interests at stake are high because the government's criminal investigation through which Mr. Pagliano received limited immunity is ongoing and confidential"

Care to source that quote so we can all play?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What kind of investigation is it then?

An on-going one, at this point.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join