It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gladio B and how refugee crisis are used to create left vs right division in Europe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
First I want to make clear that I do believe in a spiritual world and that there is a divine side (cleans up karma) and a demonic side (creates karma and suffering) and that every behavior a soul does can be measured by the fruits to the whole.

When I read the Quran I do not think Muhammad measures up to a divine example. I have the same idea about Paul and Judaism so I feel all three Abrahamic religions are less than they should have been.

On this page you can read about operation Gladio that the western Corporate Power pyramid use to gain more power over those who are not controlled yet.
wikispooks.com...

Operation Gladio B is a classified ongoing expansion of Operation Gladio. The original Gladio was established just after the end of World War II by a small number of senior officials within OSS/CIA, MI6 and NATO. This was a top secret network of fascist "stay-behind" cells trained to carry out acts of terrorism in the event of a Soviet invasion. This was exposed in the 1980's after they were used to carry out a string of false flag attacks , mostly in Italy, which were initially blamed on communist groups. As the cold war ended, this strategy of tension was diversified to include Gladio B, which substitutes Muslims for fascists and neo-nazis. It was exposed by FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who revealed "Operation Gladio B" as an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon and Al Qaeda.[1] Daniel Ellsberg has stated that Edmonds possesses information "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers".[2] She has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[2] and summarizes the objective of Gladio B as:

I understand that ISIS and Wahabbism is used by the Sunni/US side to get more control in the middle east. But I also claim that if the Quran was not written as it was it would never be able to give up the corrupt fruit that the Sunni/US side can use. It is Muhammad:s dualistic preaching of war that makes Muslim so easy to use in Europe to create the Left/Right divide that Soros and company want so that they can continue the war in the middle east.

Reformation is needed for Sunni and Shia to remove the violent part of Islam so that a tolerance between secular Europe and a reformed Islam can be achieved. That reformation need Muslim to change their level of respect for the Quran as perfect to remove the power of literal interpretation since the literal interpretation increased the hate towards Islam when they read the Quran for themselves.

If this reformation do not happen then I think Soros will get what he wants. A perfect tool for people in US and Europe to hate a la 1984.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

join