It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F.... Dumb” Young People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Maybe she reached those F&cking dumb young people then.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

When was the last fair election?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Wow what a relief, shows how level headed and calm she is. I love the grandmotherly shell with swear like a drunker pi$$ed sailor demeanor.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
may I remind Americans here on ATS, that there are likely non-Americans here that would love nothing better than for us to tear each other apart and have the U.S. collapse into civil war......it has happened in other countries....learn to talk and especially LISTEN, to your fellow democrats and republicans. we can't let others dictate how we are suppose to feel and interact with our fellow countrymen. we are better than that.
edit on 28-10-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The more I read these emails the more it confirms what I thought about her staff. They are not that bright and completely out of touch with people in general, especially the middle and upper middle class. Really clueless. They sound like the dumbest political schemers to ever walk the earth. No insight or political savvy. Only thing they are good at is raising money from the wealthy and keeping the law out of their thieves guild.

edit on 28-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
The more I read these emails the more it confirms what I thought about her staff. They are not that bright and completely out of touch with people in general, especially the middle and upper middle class. Really clueless. They sound like the dumbest political schemers to ever walk the earth. No insight or political savvy. Only thing they are good at his raising money from the wealthy and keeping the law out of their thieves guild.

so, would you be up for providing us with ALL of your private conversations with others, as well as their conversations with their own friends and colleagues?.....then blaming you for what they said?......I'll paraphrase an old saying "walk in another man's (women's) shoes to learn of their journey through life"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

At least this is true...

She references Bill Clinton’s saxophone playing as an example of this before asserting, “I hate to generalize a generation but by social media nature, they “follow”. So if someone they identify as cool endorses – they will likely fall in line with that candidate.”

as for dumb young people...I was young-errr...I was dumb. Plenty are. Wisdom often comes with time...or never at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed.

Basic reading comprehension seems to be lacking.

Or the Trolls are hungry.

Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LifeMode
The more I read these emails the more it confirms what I thought about her staff. They are not that bright and completely out of touch with people in general, especially the middle and upper middle class. Really clueless. They sound like the dumbest political schemers to ever walk the earth. No insight or political savvy. Only thing they are good at his raising money from the wealthy and keeping the law out of their thieves guild.

so, would you be up for providing us with ALL of your private conversations with others, as well as their conversations with their own friends and colleagues?.....then blaming you for what they said?......I'll paraphrase an old saying "walk in another man's (women's) shoes to learn of their journey through life"

If they would have taken the required annual Federal Information Training they could have implemented the same protocols for their campaign. They NEVER took the classes. No record of it. All self inflicted wounds. So, not only are they clueless on political strategy but also Operational Security (OPSEC). Really feeble minded people in HCamp. Again, all they are good at is taking money from the rich and keeping the law away from their stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think she was referring to the fact that young people who fall in with candidates they deem "cool" is #ing dumb(their reasoning at least) and not necessarily the people themselves. I think she is spot on with this, although its still wrong to target them in that sense and taking advantage of their vulnerability.
If you don't think she is correct just take a look at what is going on at UC Berkeley right now.
FK Hillary

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Make a special Hillary Pokémon Go character, that should get the attention of the young and dumb.

SHHHHH!!!!!
Stop giving her ideas you already know she would do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind since someone mentioned millennials. Most millenials are in their 30's now. I'm actually one of them and I've insulted them in the past (probably still valid insults though). But millennials aren't young anymore.

If the Clinton campaign is referring to "young people" they probably aren't referring to millennials. I have to agree that young people today, in their teens and early 20's, are really f***ing dumb.

Which is shocking. They found one thing in all the Clinton emails that wasn't a lie.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not especially. I meant to imply that this is what was thought by HRC staffers since Hilary went to Adele's concert and received her endorsement the other night.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Im 23 and Im a millionaire, Im voting Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Good for you toot toot.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Young HRC supporters be like, "well, we are pretty dumb. I'm gonna vote for her!"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Yikes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Duh. She's not calling anyone specifically stupid. She's saying their behavior is stupid and she wants to take advantage of that. To be truly stupid you'd have to understand how she views you and willingly play along.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wendy Bronfein advising Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta on how to reach “f**king dumb” young people.

So isn't this an outside person giving their opinion to the campaign?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes, but to be fair it takes intelligence to realize that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join