It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F.... Dumb” Young People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oops, if your going to call names, leave no paper trail. I wish it surprised me how much contempt these politicians have for us "eaters".

A new email released by Wikileaks as part of the Podesta dump features Hillary ally Wendy Bronfein advising Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta on how to reach “f**king dumb” young people.

More form over function from our favorite first couple.

She references Bill Clinton’s saxophone playing as an example of this before asserting, “I hate to generalize a generation but by social media nature, they “follow”. So if someone they identify as cool endorses – they will likely fall in line with that candidate.”

Just how anyone can continue to stick their head in the sand is beyond me. If these hateful criminals get another swing at the WH, we deserve the Govt we vote on.

www.infowars.com...
edit on Fri Oct 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: further edit of profanity in title

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Which is funny, I remember another email speaking on how pandering doesn't work towards millennials, nor does a staff that looks to clean cut and corporate, because they see through political talk.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Unlike the youth support desiring change that Obama had promised the new youth are reminded that fool me once ,shame on you , fool me twice shame on me ....or just say frig the system and vote Trump because it was the same system that is running the Hill ..

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I hate to generalize a generation but by social media nature, they “follow”. So if someone they identify as cool endorses – they will likely fall in line with that candidate.” 

What kind of ism is this? Generationism?

Some will still vote for her though. I think that's f**king dumb.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Is the assertion that they are F-ing stupid so off? Here we have her campaign insulting them..... and the majority of them will still vote for her. So again, is the assessment wrong?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Health and Human Services recruited 32 young celebrities to find young suckers (uh.. I mean CONSUMERS) to buy OBAMACARE in 2013.

REF: www.motherjones.com...

Obama himself ran contests, invited people to the White House if they were the first to sign up in their town, paid $$$ for catchy consumer-created YouTube videos, etc..

To this very day, NONE of the tricks have worked. The entire Democratic establishment abhors people under age 30.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Clinton will get the “f**king dumb” young people while Trump has secured the “f**king dumb” old people.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Is there a poll or source, I don't know who the 18-28 year old support.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There is alot of truth to that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Kind of reminds me of the Film " All The Kings Men " . Her comments here could be compared to " Your Nothing but a Bunch of Dumb Hicks ! " , Vote for Me , only in this case , it will have the Opposite Effect on Young Voters . They are Not that Stupid .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Is there a poll or source, I don't know who the 18-28 year old support.

HERE ya go.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Someone cool. Hmm maybe Adele. Wonder if she'd be up for it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Young people are actually pretty smart. That's why H Camp and her effin stupid staff are struggling to get their support.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Young people are actually pretty smart. That's why H Camp and her effin stupid staff are struggling to get their support.

I don't think that young people are stupid at all. I think that they are, well, young. It's when people get older and start feeling the weight of the government on their shoulders (friggen outrageous taxes) that they will start to evaluate what is going on in a more mature way.

I know I used a broad brush there.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

we deserve the Govt we vote on

In a fair, legit election, yes we do. But this election is anything but fair or legit.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

Someone cool. Hmm maybe Adele. Wonder if she'd be up for it?

Adele is cool?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Make a special Hillary Pokémon Go character, that should get the attention of the young and dumb.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If they want to reach dumb people all they need is their own version of Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't see where she called young people f'ing dumb.

Actually, it appears that she is saying it's f'ing dumb that "coolness" is even a factor.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's what The Young Turks are. "Alternative media." Right. AJ still endorses Trump. TYT still endorse Clinton. Real "out there" guys. Basically just CNN vs. Fox News on a smaller scale.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join