It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another email regarding Extra Terrestrial Intelligence, in the Podesta Dump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think this email is very remarkable. Podesta is a known ufologist, and so its barely surprising if he has personal contacts among the various ETI communities, some of whom occasionally write to him.

I mean, everything in this email is just what one particular researcher thinks. Is it really that important? The contents, summarised, are that Edgar Mitchell was speaking on the phone to someone who was watching the Phoenix lights in 1997. Big deal.

Did Podesta reply to this?

(Also, I'll add here that I am surprised no-one on the "Pizzagate" case has decided that the entire affair is a cover for Podesta to provide kidnapped children to ET for experimental purposes, but no doubt someone will suggest this sooner or later)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
Hi ATS,

Whilst browsing through the latest podesta emails, i found an email from [email protected] to john which said the following:

Hugs John and Eryn,

Edgar Mitchell urges you to use the following information for Hillary’s use for the campaign plus with our President Obama request.

Edgar wants you to know that on the issue on our nonviolent ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, he was on the phone just as they were happening over Phoenix with an eyewitness describing on March 13, 1997. This incentives about disclosure, while other reports like Roswell disincentives. Our requested Skype talk with John will elaborate on this.

Love, Terri

We've seen a few before from this account talking about "zero point energy" and non-violent ETI's before.

The email is signed from TERRI MANSFIELD

After a little search i found this website, that also has the email account linked to it www.terrimansfield.com...

Not sure if its a hoax or two deluded individuals that got a hold of podestas email account, but i hope the people of ATS might be able to find a piece to there puzzle within this info.

PS: i did a quick search to see if this email had been previously mentioned, nothing came up so remove if im wrong

As I recall from sifting throught the Podesta emails, he doesn't reply to a single one of those emails..........

<< 1   >>

join