It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What is Money Laundering under Federal Law?
The term “money laundering” generally refers to financial transactions that are intended to take money obtained through criminal activity (“dirty money”) and use it in such a way that it appears to be money obtained from a legitimate source (“clean money”). It is called “laundering” because it is a process where someone is attempting to take dirty money and make it clean.

There are two federal criminal laws that specifically address money laundering. The first law (18 U.S.C. §1956) makes it a crime for any person to engage in a financial transaction with money that was obtained from criminal activity with the intent to try and promote the criminal activity or conceal it. The second law (18 U.S.C. §1957) makes it a crime for a person to engage in a monetary transaction in an amount greater than $10,000, knowing that the money was obtained through criminal activity.

Rarely is someone charged with just a money laundering offense. We usually see money laundering charges brought in cases where someone is being accused of drug conspiracy, mail and wire fraud, racketeering (RICO), or some other financially motivated crime.

Money laundering laws cover both domestic and international financial transactions, as long as the money was derived from certain specified crimes. The government can also use undercover “sting” operations to investigate and prosecute money laundering offenses where the money is not actually “dirty money.” In these “sting” operations, an undercover agent can say that the money is “dirty” even if it is clearly not.

Hmm...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

For someone who has repeatedly claimed to not like Clinton you sure do defend her a lot...you realize we all see through your charade right?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So your preference would be to elect a childish deadbeat, known pedophile?

Humph. What a choice, eh?

I think the real point here is that your democratic system spat out these two as 'the best options', sadly the democratic system is laced by bribery and corruption, careful I almost said Clinton's there. The only plus about Trump is that he's willing to shake up the system, exposing the Clinton's of this world BUT he's simply too dangerous as well, not just to the people but to the corrupt system who won't allow his feet to enter the White House. Sadly the people you shill for, the Clinton's fit the systems agenda, corrupt to the hilt but with enough skeletons to be controllable.

And what makes me laugh so much is that the person you shill for would not give a rats ass for you, you are merely a 'use', Hillary like to 'use' and then cast aside in favour of another person to 'use', to them, you are NOTHING..

FACT.....And a very provable one...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's interesting that Tony Blair also runs some kind of "foundation" - I guess that's how to roll in the big bucks if you're an ex-leader of a country?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So the real question is how much pressure will it take to make the Clinton's house of cards fall? How much filth can you be involved in with no repercussions?

We need to have Chelsea Clintons email account hacked to find out what this "spoiled" littke brat had going on herself!!

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Chelsea was part ring leader throughout this dam Clinton mess!!!

If mom and dad are bad, so are the children.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Someone needs to tell cnn, they don't know, just watched them talk about how great the foundation is,,you know,,aids drugs, the answer to all questions about the foundation, that's the answer you get.

You forgot to mention that all of the evidence (right from the mouths/keyboards of Clinton's own people), needs to be ignored because...um...Wikileaks...and um...the Russians...and (something about) Trump.

The evidence?

Since when is hearsay evidence?

There's more evidence on that basis to prove that Trump is a pedophile rapist than anything against Clinton in the OP.

I bet you won't like to untangle that little conundrum, will you? Please though, show us how it is so different.

Keep trying to project what Bill and Hillary are on Trump.

You call right wingers crazy and disgusting, yet you're on here every day defending a real pedophile rapist and his corrupt enabling wife.

Too bad this thread isn't in the Mud Pit.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Redback

Please BELIEVE me WE DON'T EITHER.

LOL.... Ohh i do my friend.
You, me and half of the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

I'm not shy to speak it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A what now?
I don't live in the states and believe that a left-wing/ right-wing mentality is exactly the problem.
America has created a left and right and nowhere in between.

You all need to lose those labels. Why can't the best parts of both ideologies be used instead of always trying to be opposites?
Just get a party that's not democratic or republican, I don't understand who created these 2 ideals and why America has always stuck with them?

Why not have a party based on common-sense and what is morally correct instead of having 2 parties always trying to oppose each other? America has eaten the "there's only 2 sides to this" nonsense like it's your last meal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Spot on! But why doesn't anyone get angry?
Where's the revolution?
It's time to stand up and say 'our lives have value!'

America needs to start a fight for it's freedom all over again... You lost it all

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join