It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
becoming Filthy Rich by pilfering your own charitable Foundation is a huge violation of the law.!

Yeah. Got any proof?

Any proof?

A tiny tad of proof?

Anything that would pass even in the mind of a rabid adherent of right-wing propaganda?

Share.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looks as things are getting scary for the Clinton campaign.

Sniff sniff, smells like fear in this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

See no evil, hear not evil, corrupted money has manage to buy out a lot of opinions, the Clintons has spend enough money learning how to navigate Washington, promising favors to those that have power to manipulate politics and have bought themselves other corrupted trash like them that happens to be in key positions of government including our own national security offices.

In the Clintons world is money talks and crap walks with the working class in tow like slaves.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I cant believe CNN went after him on this. Surprising.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

becoming Filthy Rich by pilfering your own charitable Foundation is a huge violation of the law.!

Um, yeah, shouldn't he be facing prison for this?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Speaking as a non American, this will slide off her narcissistic lying a$$ as it always does and she will be your new president very soon, so buckle up people because it is going to be a bumpy 8 years for the whole world

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

See no evil, hear not evil, corrupted money has manage to buy out a lot of opinions, the Clintons has spend enough money learning how to navigate Washington, promising favors to those that have power to manipulate politics and have bought themselves other corrupted trash like them that happens to be in key positions of government including our own national security offices.

In the Clintons world is money talks and crap walks with the working class in tow like slaves.

Sure sure the Clintons are so powerful they can't even stop Congress from investigating them for something different every other week.

Go go Tru-Believer!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well you had the chance to pull up the gravy train in 1991.
Whitewater was a bunch of lies disguised as the truth.
Unfortunately , ... for you ; - this failure to redress ,
has condoned and reinforced their teflon hides .

But like they say, "scum rises to the top"
so hold on to your wallets , world !

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

THIS time I doubt it and if it doesn't I'm sure they'll go full plane crash if she isn't burned for it.
Don't EVER mess with our intelligence pukes like this or you will be DONE.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I really hope you are correct but i have seen so much corruption that i have no faith in our legal system anymore, it is all bent and the worst offenders are the likes of our governments.

Personally i don't like either of your runners but then i haven't seen a good politician in my life time yet, the poor will continue to be screwed over and the rich will keep getting richer just as it always has been.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What's there to investigate? Aren't you one of the ones who have been arguing this is typical politics?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's there to investigate? Aren't you one of the ones who have been arguing this is typical politics?

Try to follow along ...

The Clintons are all powerful and can control the media, the government, probably the weather ...

... but they can't keep the Kangaroo Congress from another pointless invesigiation into nothing.

Did that help?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Please BELIEVE me WE DON'T EITHER.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: snarfbot

originally posted by: DAVID64
........and to their followers, this won't make one damn bit of difference.

So, a disgruntled former employee has not-so-nice things to say about his boss?

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

The shocks here just keep on coming.

shills gonna shill

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure you don't mean to shill ... it just comes naturally.

If I were you, I would just say "f*** it!" and start looking into new job opportunities.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Will the new Hillary email saga overshadow this story? Because this is the REAL story...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Went on CNN earlier, and teh email woes the front page story. Nothing about this one to be found.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
good one gryphon66, you do better when you stick to the ctr script

Aww ... is that the best you can do?

I don't need a script to call out stupid right-wing BS and lies ... I've been doing that for quite a long time.

I've been here at ATS about as long as you have. So drop the stupid "CTR" crap eh?

If you don't have anything better to do than snipe from the sidelines, save us all some screen-space and let the adults talk, eh?

Pepe got you triggered.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How many palms has trump greased?

Keep trying meanwhile I'm picking out my inauguration ball gown.

Bought and paid for with CF money. Nice of you to admit you're part of the Clinton machine. Just reinforces everything everyone's already known about you.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

She probably have another fainting spell and the media will make sure that is plastered all over the net with another no so damaging topic as her corruption.

You know, poor Hillary politics and the evil investigations on her corruption is getting her soo stress out.

Such a good person she is and the world is soo evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join