It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is no new, what is new is the way that those in favor of the Clintons will turn a blind eye to their corruption, they are conniving, money hungry, dirty bastards that are selling Americas favors to those that are paying for it, because Hillary is running for president.

It has never been about the people, never, she as a president will do what Obama did to keep the welfare recipients happy and quiet, while gouging the working class, because after all somebody have to pay for the social programs, meanwhile she will keep selling favors like a whore to those that has the most money interest invested in her corruption.

That is the new America for you working class.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
........and to their followers, this won't make one damn bit of difference. At this point, they could could do just about anything and the Clinton Commandos would find some excuse for it.
Be ready for the incoming "But, but Trump!!" deflection.

i know.

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, a disgruntled former employee has not-so-nice things to say about his boss?

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

The shocks here just keep on coming.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Their supporters actually say this is what they expect from them, and we should accept it because other people have done it too. That's the logic of a 4 year old. "But the kid down the street did it too!"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

As evidenced in the thread right wingers just want to see a crime at every turn.

While ignoring the crimes of the sexual predator.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Yeah and when you look up the trump foundation you get no donations except for the ones that pay legal fees or pay off judges and governors looking to prosecute fake universities that bilk the elderly out of their life savings.
And then buy portraits of one's self because well he's trump God's gift to man kind.

Way to go.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

No that's the nature of big politics. Grow up. Get a clue.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

As evidenced in the thread right wingers just want to see a crime at every turn.

While ignoring the crimes of the sexual predator.

I assume the "sexual predator" you are referring to here is Bill Clinton. Just kidding...I know you mean Trump (but your selectivism is quite apparent).

Personally, I think that if Trump is actually guilty of sexual assault, he should be held accountable. If Bill Clinton is guilty of sexual assault, or other inappropriate sexual behaviour, he should be held accountable (as he was when he was Impeached, and when he paid an $850,000 settlement).

If Bill and Hillary Clinton are actually guilty of rampant corruption, they should be held accountable. If Hillary actually was "extremely careless" in the handling of Classified information, she should be held accountable.

Quite simple really.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: beeeyotch

Yeah and when you look up the trump foundation you get no donations except for the ones that pay legal fees or pay off judges and governors looking to prosecute fake universities that bilk the elderly out of their life savings.
And then buy portraits of one's self because well he's trump God's gift to man kind.

Way to go.

Prove it! I doubt you could since that would require research, a brain, and actual facts.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is the CF paying a bonus for spam posting or just the usual rate per post ?

You are going get a good thread closed for acting like spoiled child.

Your the one doesn't have a clue.

Buck

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: mobiusmale

In rough order of your "presentation" ...

I don't work hard to do anything except expose rampant right-wing lies and fallacies.

Why not work just as hard to expose rampant left-wing media manipulations, incitements to political violence, and obvious pay-for-play schemes that pervert the American Government?

I suppose you feel the same way about Sarah Palin, George Bush, etc. enriching themselves on their "public service"?

Yup. I absolutely do. If they have abused the public trust, and committed criminal acts, or engaged in political corruption...bring them on the carpet too.

Or is it just Democrats that shouldn't make money?

There you go again...admitting you know that the Clintons have used their public offices for profit and other personal gain - but that you prefer to turn a blind eye to it, and support them anyway.

Provide the evidence that the FBI has been bought off.

Hmmm...well let's see. I would say that McCauley recruiting the wife of the FBI Executive in charge of the Clinton email investigation, sliding $750,000 "her" way, and seeing this guy promoted all the way to No. 2 in the Bureau in the process, is a good place for you to start to look.

Provide the evidence that the DOJ was coerced.

If it walks like Donald Duck, talks like Donald Duck, and smells like Donald Duck...then you know that Hillary Clinton is behind it.

Lack of conviction, indictment and/or arraignment certainly does prove innocence in this country. You can believe whatever you wish.

Nope, and you know it. There are plenty of guilty-as-sin murderers (serial killers even), rapists, illegal immigrants (couldn't resist), drug dealers, embezzlers, drunk drivers, bank robbers, spousal abusers, etc., etc. walking around who just haven't yet been indicted, arraigned or convicted.

And still guilty of the crimes they have committed...

Actually, there's little difference between authoritarianism and all the cavalcade of "law and order" justifications. The American justice system is working properly. Director Comey was quite clear, for example, in stating that no one in 99 years has been charged under the espionage acts as the Kangaroo Congressional Court would like to do. In America, we don't use the justice system to go after our political enemies ... at least, unless you're promoting the kind of Fascism that Mr. Trump appears to favor.

YOu're not in favor of the rule of law. The rule of law states that due process will be followed; you're already convicting the Clinton's based on your beliefs.

Nope again. I am saying that they should be subject to honest criminal investigations, which (I believe) would result in criminal charges being brought, and that they should stand trial. They will have the presumption of innocence, under the law - and let the chips fall where they may.

TL;DR - "BULLSH#T"

Sorry that all of this is making you so out of sorts, and that you feel you need to resort to base expressions like this, to vent.
edit on 28-10-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

edit on 28-10-2016 by mobiusmale because: brackets

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

So you admit when Democrats get outraged over corruption is completely manufactured and politically motivated?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

True story here, when I was the whistleblowers on a $150 million tax and public funds fraud case in 1997 to 2000, the government investigated itself, the ministers office investigated themselves, the university investigated themselves, the banks and stock brokers involved investigated themselves, the tax department lost over 500 certified pages of hard evidence 3 times and investigated themselves. In the end, the Superior Court of Canada issued gag orders/injunctions to everybody involved under penalty of severe contempt of court/jail time and Lil ole me lost $30 million with the stroke of a judges pen.

That's how goverment presently works and it doesn't matter which nation you're in, you getting screwed without getting kissed first and thrown under their bus.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What pisses me off about this is the MSM response to this story being that there is no evidence of any quid pro quo. Because yeah, these countries and corporations kept paying millions for nothing.

I'm really sick of it. If nothing else comes from this election I hope it's the crash and burn of American media.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

So you admit when Democrats get outraged over corruption is completely manufactured and politically motivated?

That reading comprehension thing is really causing you problems, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Because first of all there's little to no "left wing media" in the US. It's corporate media chasing corporate profits.

Can't get much more capitalistic than that. (PS, Fox and that crap is also corporate media.)

As far as the incitement to violence ... that's on "the right" as well as "the left" ... except like most of your cadre, you're blind to that fact. Trump started calling for violence from the podium and he got it, and now it's nothing but 24/7 whining about the reality.

"Pay for play"? Are you really that naive about politics and the way of the world?

So you have no evidence to back up your claims about the DOJ and FBI. Thanks for admittting it.

Sure, there are a lot of folks walking around that have committed heinous crimes ... Dick Cheney and George Bush spring to mind. However, they're not criminals until they are convicted. That's a very basic tenet of jurisprudence in this country. It doesn't matter if you think someone is guilty or not, or if I do ... what matters is what happens (or in the case of the Clintons, doesn't happen) in a court of law.

You seem to think you have the right to assign guilt as you see fit. And so you do, but only in the shelter of your own beliefs which are not, it must be stated, very closely related to actual facts.

The fact that you want to see the force of law applied to the Clintons shows clearly that you don't believe in what you claim to. They have both been subject to many criminal investigations thanks to the right-wing political machine in this country, and they have not been convicted.

Acts of justice, and rule-of-law have nothing to do with your personal vendettas.

And finally replying to you doesn't have me "out of sorts." That's a stupid, sophomoric ploy you're trying because you can't answer even basic criticisms of your claims.

If you can't do better than that, move on to someone else. I have no desire to even attempt a discussion with such malfeasance.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"Pay to play" circumvents democracy. Clintonomics is poison for the well being of the middle class.
The Clintons campaign as if they are honest balanced intelligent and Trump is a bigot, a racist a ruthless uncaring monster of a human, the truth is the opposite they are the wolf in sheep clothing they will say and do anything publicly and privately for their goal of personal enrichment and power.

i cant figure why you like them so much ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
What this all boils down to is, will the American public put an end to this on November 8, by not electing Criminal Clinton as President?

Or will she be elected in spite of the Clinton Family's obvious crimes (due to inattention or selective blindness by the American public), and then suffer through (at least) 4 years of hearings, investigations and Impeachment proceedings?

Too much has now been revealed for this to just go away...Clinton's only real hope is to get elected so that, at the end, she can pardon herself and her husband (she will probably let dozens of her closest supporters burn first though).

So your preference would be to elect a childish deadbeat, known pedophile?

Humph. What a choice, eh?

Nope. jill Stein would make an excellent President.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
becoming Filthy Rich by pilfering your own charitable Foundation is a huge violation of the law.!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join