It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Have you kissed the ring yet?

You would have Lady Liberty kiss the ring? That's what we're up against here. This isn't a matter of left/right. That's old stuff, and the Clinton's prove they don't care about none of that despite the lip service they play and their Defendors parrot.
edit on 28-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
good one gryphon66, you do better when you stick to the ctr script

Aww ... is that the best you can do?

I don't need a script to call out stupid right-wing BS and lies ... I've been doing that for quite a long time.

I've been here at ATS about as long as you have. So drop the stupid "CTR" crap eh?

If you don't have anything better to do than snipe from the sidelines, save us all some screen-space and let the adults talk, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You know that shameless self-promotion BS you're doing?

It's becoming quite obvious.

There's a reason you start most of your "information pieces" in the Mud Pit, eh Skippy?

You can post your little memes and not get called on it under T&C.

Hey ... how much do you get paid for these aggregate efforts?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As has been mentioned, and demonstrated already in the thread, her supporters just don't care to see the obviou$ problems right in front of their face. They wave about their, "that's politicians for you," justification because it's their side that's been caught out.

You know the same people who are insisting that this is nothing would be running around with their hair on fire if half the stuff reported about the Clintons were being reported about their opponent; they're hypocrites of the highest order.

Hillary could come right out and admit everythibg she's being accused of and her cheerleaders would still sing her praises and call it a fantastic victory.

Btw, thank you for the call out of my thread at the end of your OP, a good reminder that it needs some following up.

edit on 28-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

edit on 28-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: More typos

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, a disgruntled former employee has not-so-nice things to say about his boss?

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

The shocks here just keep on coming.

Come on Gryph...is this really the best you can come up with?

Basically you are (finally) admitting that the Clintons have used their public positions to enrich themselves at the expense of the American people - and the Country itself...but that we shouldn't be so shocked, because "politics and big money are intricately involved".

I am not shocked, at all. But I am outraged by their vast criminal behaviour, and I think that it is time that the American public puts an end to their crime wave.

She needs to lose on November 8. Trump needs to do the right thing, and "drain the swamp"...including the Clinton Creatures from the Black Lagoon. Bill and Hillary need to be made to forfeit all of their ill-gotten gains, and spend a good long time behind bars.

You, sir or madam, need to find others more worthy of your championing.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Have you kissed the ring yet?

You would have Lady Liberty kiss the ring? That's what we're up against there. THis isn't a matter of left/right. That's old stuff, and the CLinton's prove they don't care about none of that despite the lip service they play and their defendors parrot.

What were up against is a bunch of people that like to spread lies and disinformation. No matter how much you try to deflect, it's clear that you are helping spread those lies.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Someone needs to tell cnn, they don't know, just watched them talk about how great the foundation is,,you know,,aids drugs, the answer to all questions about the foundation, that's the answer you get.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

please, the opie presents evidence of corruption and you swooped in to defend it. thats the behavior of a ctr stooge, if you arent actually on their payroll then you should stop, because at least they get paid for it.

and your most recent post is just a verbose personal attack, (stupid right wingers) (let the grown ups talk) how would you like to me to respond to it?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

No, I'm not finally admitting anything. YOu and your kind can only argue via straw man and trying to put words in others mouths. For the record, however, I've noted on multiple occasions that both Clintons are successful polticians and that means that they are far, far away from saints.

Neither you nor anyone else has proven "vast criminal behavior" on the part of the CLintons. In fact, after 30 years of attempts by the right-wing in every way possible, there are still no convictions.

Whether Hillary Clinton "needs" to be President is a matter of opinion. You favor Trump, and you favor allowing him to have extra-legal powers to do so. You are exactly the core-authoritarian I have always claimed that most right-wingers are. You're all excited because you think that now is the right time for your kind, and you're willing to say whatever you need to to forward that agenda.

You need to stop with the illusions that you (and yours) aren't in favor of anything other than a right-wing fascist takeover of the American Republic.

It's quite obvious to many.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
a reply to: Gryphon66

please, the opie presents evidence of corruption and you swooped in to defend it. thats the behavior of a ctr stooge, if you arent actually on their payroll then you should stop, because at least they get paid for it.

and your most recent post is just a verbose personal attack, (stupid right wingers) (let the grown ups talk) how would you like to me to respond to it?

Presents evidence of corruption? The comments of a former employee? Yeah, that's about the standard of "evidence' that most of you require.

You can respond however you are able. Don't start things you can''t finish, chief.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Someone needs to tell cnn, they don't know, just watched them talk about how great the foundation is,,you know,,aids drugs, the answer to all questions about the foundation, that's the answer you get.

You forgot to mention that all of the evidence (right from the mouths/keyboards of Clinton's own people), needs to be ignored because...um...Wikileaks...and um...the Russians...and (something about) Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What were up against is a bunch of people that like to spread lies and disinformation.

You are correct:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

And its time you wake up to this fact.

The entire "Official Version" narrative of reality you parrot, and defend, etc around here has been spoon fed to America by the MSM (multinational corporatists) and their toob.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: beeeyotch

You forgot to mention that all of the evidence (right from the mouths/keyboards of Clinton's own people), needs to be ignored because...um...Wikileaks...and um...the Russians...and (something about) Trump.

The evidence?

Since when is hearsay evidence?

There's more evidence on that basis to prove that Trump is a pedophile rapist than anything against Clinton in the OP.

I bet you won't like to untangle that little conundrum, will you? Please though, show us how it is so different.

link   
the Clintons are a walking scam,,,the only people that don't believe it are the moron red necks that support those hillbillies

link   
the Clintons are a walking scam,,,the only people that don't believe it are the moron red necks that support those hillbillies

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: introvert

What were up against is a bunch of people that like to spread lies and disinformation.

You are correct:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

And its time you wake up to this fact.

The entire "Official Version" narrative of reality you parrot, and defend, etc around here has been spoon fed to America by the MSM (multinational corporatists) and their toob.

More spin and deflection from the topic at hand, huh?

Where is the proof of money laundering, as is claimed in the OP?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
nope. No pay for play even in this.
Keep trying.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Right it won't.
I'd vote a viper in before trump so yeah.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh I thought Trump wants to suppress the democrat vote.

His only path now cheating
Getting Clinton voters to stay home.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
First of all, this is excellent thread !!!

I'm just wondering how much the CF or associated organizations are paying people to wreck threads.
What ever it is, its too much because they are not getting what they paid for.

The truth rings loud and clear.

And thousands of lurkers who just read and never post are able to hear the truth, many for the first time.
That's what really counts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join