It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Bill Clinton Inc." (the Clinton Foundation) turns out to be a money laundering front after all

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So we had Doug Band back in the news yesterday, this time even on TV, over the dirty money scheming the Clinton's have been up to over at the Clinton Foundation.

Inside ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: Hacked memo reveals intersection of charity and personal incomeWhen top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.

In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.

The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.

Even CNN had to cover this one:

The Halloween horrors!

Here goes a related email from about a week ago:

Note the kind of money being laundered here: Money from state sponsors of terrorism, states with ruthless human rights violations (women, gays, etc), states involved in the global heroin trade, and so on:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
BREAKING: $12,000,000 in shake down money was paid to the Clinton's to grease their palms for a huge weapons deal.
King of Morocco paid 12 million for access to Clinton through CGI

Given my list there, the Corleone's of fiction had nothing on the Clinton's of reality.

To wrap up, while we're on the subject: "Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

Just more "a whole lot of nuthin'" from the WIkiLeaks, eh?
edit on 28-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So the real question is how much pressure will it take to make the Clinton's house of cards fall? How much filth can you be involved in with no repercussions?

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Anyone who has actually been paying attention to the Clinton corruption shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The real surprise is that the Clinton News Network is covering it. In recent weeks, it's starting to look like the media might be turning on the Clintons. Maybe they've finally had enough of their crap.

Or maybe the bribe money has stopped now that the Dems figure they've won.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
........and to their followers, this won't make one damn bit of difference. At this point, they could could do just about anything and the Clinton Commandos would find some excuse for it.
Be ready for the incoming "But, but Trump!!" deflection.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dodgy Clinton is dodgy.

Everyone should be voting to ensure this corruption never again takes charge of the oval office.

I would really like to see Trumps special Clinton Commission activated if he got in.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So, a disgruntled former employee has not-so-nice things to say about his boss?

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

The shocks here just keep on coming.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

🙈🙉🙊

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Work that propaganda machine, less than 2 weeks left before it all falls apart.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I know this might be a tad extreme, but I say off with their heads! Make an example for future politicians, let the peoples voices be heard!

Coz you know, America is getting screwed over by this whole 'democracy' thing.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What this all boils down to is, will the American public put an end to this on November 8, by not electing Criminal Clinton as President?

Or will she be elected in spite of the Clinton Family's obvious crimes (due to inattention or selective blindness by the American public), and then suffer through (at least) 4 years of hearings, investigations and Impeachment proceedings?

Too much has now been revealed for this to just go away...Clinton's only real hope is to get elected so that, at the end, she can pardon herself and her husband (she will probably let dozens of her closest supporters burn first though).

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just more "a whole lot of nuthin'" from the WIkiLeaks, eh?

Exactly. Par for the course when it comes to wikileaks.

I see that you're still pushing that Morocco nonsense. Thought we had that already settled.

Whatever fits your agenda, huh?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
........and to their followers, this won't make one damn bit of difference.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And his "big reveal" is that politics and big money are intricately involved with each other?

shills gonna shill
edit on 28-10-2016 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot

originally posted by: DAVID64
........and to their followers, this won't make one damn bit of difference.

shills gonna shill

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm sure you don't mean to shill ... it just comes naturally.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I know this might be a tad extreme, but I say off with their heads! Make an example for future politicians, let the peoples voices be heard!

Coz you know, America is getting screwed over by this whole 'democracy' thing.

Spoken like the true core authoriatarian that lives in the heart of every right-winger!!!

Thanks for telling the truth!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Right, this is what happens in a culture where crony corruption is the norm, and when those in it know that nobody ever gets busted.

Imagine a big shopping mall wide open to a bunch of punk 15 year old teenagers, where the cameras still work but the security guards, etc employees all gone, and the kids know that despite the cameras they wont go to jail no matter what they do while they go on their rampage. Well that is what we've had in DC for decades, and the Clinton's are the ones who are going to ruin it for everybody by the time things finally turn around, and the checks & balances get set to ensure they can't happen again.

edit on 28-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
good one gryphon66, you do better when you stick to the ctr script

link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
What this all boils down to is, will the American public put an end to this on November 8, by not electing Criminal Clinton as President?

Or will she be elected in spite of the Clinton Family's obvious crimes (due to inattention or selective blindness by the American public), and then suffer through (at least) 4 years of hearings, investigations and Impeachment proceedings?

Too much has now been revealed for this to just go away...Clinton's only real hope is to get elected so that, at the end, she can pardon herself and her husband (she will probably let dozens of her closest supporters burn first though).

So your preference would be to elect a childish deadbeat, known pedophile?

Humph. What a choice, eh?

link   

I would agree with that, if you would agree that any corruption on either side should never be investigated again.

This is just how this work in Washington, amirite?

Or is this a case of "if anyone else does it" meaning next month you'll be screaming to the rafters about Republican graft and lobbyists?

Help me understand the mindset you're going for.

link   
Yah it a foundation, I mean charity, I mean tax dodge, I mean scam to accept money for favors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join