It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the People of the U.S. from Former Haitian Senate President Watch Out For Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For anyone who tries the nominal defense that this is not the same guy ...

The text below in blue is from Bernard Sansariq, candidate for The US House Of Representatives (FL-23) and former President Of The Senate Of Haiti.

RedSt ate

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hey BB, the source in the OP is a Miami native that has previously run for Congress on the Republican ticket and is now a staunch Trump supporter ...

... is there any reason you believe him?

Whatever dude, hillarys khan ran for prez of afghanistan.

lol, Why would he lie about the clintons corruption?!

I mean, really? It's not like he's saying they have a herd of unicorns or something.

That's about the silliest attempt to divert from the conversation I've ever seen.

So you believe the guy that's campaigning for Trump then?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66

I never said I believe him... but there are plenty of videos out there that show people in Haiti believe the Clintons stiffed Haiti.

Also if the Clintons EVER used their work in Haiti as a political tool for themselves to show their giving/humanity etc... then they own all of it, the good and the bad.

Sure, there are videos that show Bigfoot getting onto flying saucers and going to visit Elvis too.

The people of Haiti are an abused, impoverished, population that simply can't seem to catch a break. People in Haiti believe what their leaders tell them to. Corruption is rife in Haiti and the OP's source has been hipdeep in it for DECADES.

If the Clintons EVER did anything you don't like, well, they're guilty of EVERYTHING you say they are, regardless of the facts? I understand that is your belief.

That is not bourne out by the facts of this matter, however.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hey BB, the source in the OP is a Miami native that has previously run for Congress on the Republican ticket and is now a staunch Trump supporter ...

I mean, really? It's not like he's saying they have a herd of unicorns or something.

That's about the silliest attempt to divert from the conversation I've ever seen.

LOL.

Yes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

LOL.

Yes.

LOL.

Of course you do. Do you think it's odd that none of the OPs sources, mentioned the fact that this man is an American citizen, former Republcian candidate for Congress who is stumping for Trump?

I guess lies only count when they're told by your "enemies" then?
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Guilty!! TrumPotus will happen!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Clinton Bush TV spot soliciting donations for Haiti relief to "save lives".

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

way to misstate what I said...

I said if they use the foundation work in Haiti to their benefit then they deserve to catch the blame for the projects that went wrong..

The fact it is hillary is irrelevant, any politician in that position deserves to catch the blame for what people they put in charge screwed up.

ETA: So you are saying the clinton foundation delivered on every single promise they made to Haiti?

ETA: If Bush was running for office after that, I would lay the same blame at his feet.

Is that what you are saying...
edit on 28-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

way to misstate what I said...

I said if they use the foundation work in Haiti to their benefit then they deserve to catch the blame for the projects that went wrong..

The fact it is hillary is irrelevant, any politician in that position deserves to catch the blame for what people they put in charge screwed up.

ETA: So you are saying the clinton foundation delivered on every single promise they made to Haiti?

ETA: If Bush was running for office after that, I would lay the same blame at his feet.

Is that what you are saying...

The only one misstating what you've said here is you. Here, allow me to help ...

Also if the Clintons EVER used their work in Haiti as a political tool for themselves to show their giving/humanity etc... then they own all of it, the good and the bad.

So no, you weren't suggesting that the Clinton's are only responsible for their own actions, you wanted to make a blanket statement condemning them for the whole thing. Remember where the buck stops?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton............nobody ever said the Anti-Christ couldn't be a woman ?? A most vile, evil, nasty cu_t. Yea I left out the N to be as PC as I possibly can.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Hillary Clinton............nobody ever said the Anti-Christ couldn't be a woman ?? A most vile, evil, nasty cu_t. Yea I left out the N to be as PC as I possibly can.

Wow, you can almost type dirty words.

Very convincing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If the Clintons EVER did anything you don't like, well, they're guilty of EVERYTHING you say they are, regardless of the facts? I understand that is your belief.

I am speaking specifically about Haiti, if the foundation put people in charge that failed... the fall out from that lands on the Clintons because ultimately they have final say on who is running their foundation.

If the Clintons ever used their work in Haiti as a political tool they have to own the bad with the good.

As far as Haiti yes.. anything the foundation failed on lands at the feet of the clintons, it is a reflection of their leadership... or lack of it.

I noticed you stopped your quote right before I go into how if the foundation screwed the pooch then its on them..

edit on 28-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Double

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You're going back and forth on what you just wrote in this forum.

You believe the CLintons are responsible. Noted.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If Clinton foundation people either through corruption or incompetence failed to do their job(and I mean the rebuilding steps the Clinton foundation was supposed to be ramrodding), and we have the emails from Chelsa saying things were not getting done and people were dying, and the people that had their name splashed all over the efforts to rebuild, chose to do nothing... how is some degree of the failures not on Bill and Hillary?

From my first post... how exactly Have I waffled?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This corruption is out of hand - let's hope these Grifters lose the election.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You don't stand by the integrity of your statements. You make absolute statements, and then when challenged, try to claim that your challenger is the problem, not your statements.

I think we're done. Thanks for the conversation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Got it you refuse to recognize that I offered a clarification right below the piece you quoted... The two statements are not contradictory at all...

eta: And to ask once again... did the Clinton Foundation deliver on every promise made to Haiti?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Got it you refuse to recognize that I offered a clarification right below the piece you quoted... The two statements are not contradictory at all...

eta: And to ask once again... did the Clinton Foundation deliver on every promise made to Haiti?

There you go again, speaking in absolutes.

I'm not sure if the CF delivered ... why don't you list out every promise made and we'll see what we can find out?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

There you go again, speaking in absolutes.

I'm not sure if the CF delivered ... why don't you list out every promise made and we'll see what we can find out?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join