It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton says - Michelle Obama Completes Me!...Weird.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
She is opening a path for a future Michelle Obama presidency, just wait and see.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

the meme 'completes me' is the Hillary desire for the tranney-Bulge that Mischelle sports

dang... someone find & post the obvious male-package that Michelle Obama thrust out at the crowd in that clingy dress a couple years ago.

Damn you, now you've got me interested in this silly rumor

Was it one of the photos on this website: Irrefutable & Scientific Proof Michelle Obama Is Indeed A Man…

I don't know how true the hand thing is, but it works for me: I'm a man, and my index finger is a bit shorter than my ring finger.
Also, after Hillary passed out at the 9/11 memorial, one of the differences I noticed between the real Hillary and the fake Hillary that popped up outside Chelsea's apartment was their finger length ratios. Real Hillary's index finger is noticeably longer than her ring finger, but Fake Hillary's index & ring fingers were relatively equal in length. (Also, Fake Hillary was about 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter.)

In addition to the suspicious bulge in several pictures, there are a few pictures that show Michelle with an adam's apple, and one that appears to show the early stages of a receding hairline.

Overall, Michelle is tall for a woman, and she certainly has a rather muscular physique.
edit on 28-10-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's Michelle in the 2008 Campaign bashing Hillary .....

and Barrack gets in the act !! ......

My don't times change

Its like 'musical chairs' We have had a lot of this in the UK too lately ....

Technology is making it very difficult for politicians to keep changing their

minds, because there's always a video out there contradicting their

current stances and prove them to be lying.

<< 1   >>

join