It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A prediction regarding the "unpredictable" Donald Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I am more than happy to be held to account regarding some of the predictions I'm about to make.

But before you relish the opportunity to say "I told you so", just remember that that could cut both ways as the next week unfolds in the leadup to November 8th (D day).

I predict that tomorrow, or over the weekend and certain no later than next Wednesday at the very latest, Donald Trump in an effort to mask his unwillingness to donate any more money to his campaign (he's added only 31K in October so far as yet) and to gain free media attention, as an alternative - will say something absolutely and totally outrageous and highly controversial which will make you wonder what the hell he's thinking, whether you support him or not.

The nature of this "stunt" will appeal to only his most staunch base of supporters but will otherwise deliver, to himself, a knockout blow.

And as he once again starts to fall in the polls during the final leadup, the idea of spending millions will seem absurd and a useless waste of time.

He'll frame it as a type of false flag attack on himself, other than maintaining that the election is rigged.

Why? because he never intended to win, and, because he fully intends to pay himself back from his 60 million dollar coffer, the maximum amount of 48 million, of the 56 million that he contributed, as per the law and the rules and regulations, with the final balance of about 8 million of his own money, made up via repatriating donations to his campaign via a myriad of Trump companies that make everything from bottled water to hats and shirts and whathaveyou, consulting fees, rent at Trump tower, etc.

So that he will break even, with his fame and notoriety through the roof, and with a very very loyal fanbase that would make Alex Jones genuflect before him when they next speak by phone, and bow down and say "I'm not worthy" - watch for that as well.

Trump will be looking for scapegoats now, along with his Ailes, Stone, Bannon "ship" (whatever you may want to call it).

There is no path in the electoral college and he's not willing to part with his money, not 50 million.

After the scandal, no one's backing him, not "big league", so you'll see Trump spend very little while Clinton completely dominates on spending and on the ground efforts to get out the vote, mostly through early voting which is now widely available across the country.

So what he needs is some sort of fireworks, some grand stunt that his fans will consider to be utter genius because of the attention that it will draw, even though it won't draw very many undecided voters, as will be apparent in the mainstream media outrage over what he said.

Trump will always come out fighting and to try to snatch some sort of victory through his defeat, while pointing at the Party Establishment and people like Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, as being to blame for his loss (which might make him appear a sore loser).

He needs a type of double pointed arrow fired both at Clinton and the Republican Party Establishment, an extravaganza or simply put, a stunt, that he won't have to pay a dime to have it go mainstream. He just craves attention.

But in the process, he'll go completely off message, to win as much admiration as possible and fail to deliver a well crafted and presidential closing argument that will be capable of persuading the electorate to vote for him.

I think he's convinced that he's already lost, abysmally, and that at a certain level that might have been part of the plan all along just to get to that "beautiful fork in the road" and win or lose, he'll figure out a way to come out on top, to "win" even if he loses.

He won't be able to contest the vote when it's counted next Tuesday or Tuesday after this one.

He'll have to concede.

Therefore, Donald Trump is about to blow up in some way or another, on purpose but in such a way that he'll appear the victim of a rigged system or a rigged game.

Meanwhile, he already paid himself back in one way or another, every single dime that he spent, as per the rules and the law.

But will he spend more, of his own money? No.

He certainly got a lot of publicity both good and bad, which for Donald is a net gain, however embarrassing it turned out to be that he's a pussy grabber and groper (when he can get away with it).

Since he will flat out refuse to implode, he will explode.

So I predict to see him largely freaking out and saying as much crazy # as possible, without hardly spending a dime of his own money in the final analysis when the accountant produces the numbers.

Then again, he's also trying desperately to prop up his brand, and for Donald that's more important than anything, so at the same time, he might play it cool while the media goes easy on him, too fearful to fight this final battle, as he takes his money and goes on a longggg vacation with Melania to Fiji.

I realize this isn't what everyone around here wants to hear, and that you might even hate me for writing this, but come on, I'm just trying to offer some insight from my own perspective, nothing more, no need for any sneering snarkiness and vitriol, I'm not a bad guy, so go easy, please and keep it Civil, and forgive me if you can all ye Trump supporters at ATS.

You wanna know what the surprise ending might be - Donald Trump graciously conceding in the most gentlemanly manner you could ever imagine in the hope against hope that he can put some of the shine back on his brand, which is all he cares about right now, not you, it was always all about him, all the way along.

He's going to piss you all off to no end when all is said and done and many of you will feel as though he took advantage of you.

Mark it. You'll remember reading this.

I don't think that even Donald Trump has the genius to get out of this thing in a way that's not harmful to his brand and so I guess that's what Ailes, Stone and Bannon are there for, to channel it in such a way that Trump's own brand can be repaired and restored, the only problem being that most of his supporters don't stay at Trump Hotels and Golf at his golf courses..

Therefore, he must appear credible.

That said, he's so predictable in his unpredictability that I can guarantee you that a Donald Trump stunt of some kind is in the works, but one that will fall flat among the electorate. He doesn't care so long as approx half of you like him.

If he intended to win, then he would have added more than 31K to his coffers in October to date.

Meanwhile, all the big donors have stepped back on this one as they won't want to be seen funding a groper who just might go down in flames of his own making.

I honestly believe that Donald Trump is in a type of double-bind of his own making, and that by blaming everyone else without taking responsibility, that he might even bring about his own downfall, both during the election and afterwards, no matter how much you may still support him right now.

I think that the re-runs on this election are going to make for a lot of great comedy at Donald Trump's expense, which is the one thing that he most fears, of all things, the loss of his reputation. That would kill him, so we haven't seen the last of him either of that we can be certain.

He's going to take on some new form, that's all I know and try to come up with some sort of trick or stunt for the TV coverage.

But I don't think it will come off as authentic and that it won't go over well.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
IF I send you my Paypal, can you send me a refund for reading this?

Your post will probably be the one that he reads, and subsequently wins.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Interesting.

Eagerly awaiting.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Or he will fake a baby saving event...rushing out hair on fire with a Mexican baby.
Heck who wouldn't want to see that.
Every excuse under the sun he will have.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

And I'll admit that it's not very psychic to say that Donald wants his money back and will say a bunch of crazy stuff with absolutely no intention of trying to win the election or to win over anyone other than his already loyal base of avid supporters.

"He'll read this and consequently win".. LOL!

Was that a compliment in disguise?

Let's watch and see - and who knows, maybe he does read ATS or his minions do for him to keep him up to speed.

Watch - he'll do a big time sit down interview on Saturday (it's already Friday now) to try to clear the air and set the tone for the final week ahead.

If he reads ATS that is.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Or he will fake a baby saving event...rushing out hair on fire with a Mexican baby.
Heck who wouldn't want to see that.
Every excuse under the sun he will have.

"The baby was on fire!"

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Mind you we can then say he was using a double. A stunt Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No, a twin.

He needs to twin somehow..

There's no way out of a double bind except a type of death and resurrection, so if he's their Messiah, that's what he'll have to go through, one way or another.

There'll be two Donald Trumps, or, a crucifixion.

So he'll be looking for a scapegoat, and to be like a man in two places at once, one the Internet-based Media persona, and the other, his regular private life, with many many fans to help prop him up.

I think in the end he'll betray his own motives and piss off even many of his most staunch supporters when they see in him nothing but his own self-interested agenda which hijacked both the Republican Party and the angst of much of the population.

You'll suddenly see and recognize that it was all about him and that he went and made it about himself, not you and your aspirations, hopes and dreams.

To use a southern terminology, Donald Trump is like a dog that don't hunt.

It was always all about him, and that's where he lost the election. His own ego got the better of him and comedians are not about to let him off the hook so easily.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Trump is "the middle finger of the American right hand"

~ Archie Bunker Creator Normal Lear

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Looks like Trump got a reprieve handed to him with the FBI's announcement that they're reopening the email investigation with the discovery of new emails.

So between that and the Obama Care rate hikes (every new market is volatile until the appropriate adjustments are made provided the foundation is sound, which it is, imo), he doesn't need a surprise stunt.

These talking points alone, however, aren't going to give him a path through the electoral college, unless Clinton were indicted..

It's a strange move on Comey's part, which can only be explained if there's something there for which she could be indicted, because he just sealed his fate I think under a Clinton Administration.

At the same time, it could be seen as a type of check to constrain her power and the possibility of a mandate.

Is Comey a Republican?

The only other explanation is that in light of the new emails come from somewhere.. that he's covering his ass and that of the Justice Department, to simply show that it has integrity and isn't covering for Clinton..

It's hard to know what to make of it, but it's the gift that Trump needed, negating the need for a stunt, because this will drive the news cycle throughout today and over the weekend, and by next week, it's really too late for anything to shift dramatically, excluding an ISIS attack (God forbid).

So it looks like I was mistaken and have been taken by a surprise development in favor of Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Naa Gonna Happen . The Media will be Forced to Concentrate on Hillary's Latest E-Mail Story , Mr. Trump will just Sit back , be Quiet , and Enjoy the Show........

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Agreed. This took me by surprise.

Trump will now try to demonstrate that he's learned his lessons from the past.

In the absence of more information from the FBI however and it's just speculation.

I wonder where the new emails came from? Leaked from hackers, or recovered underneath the bitbleach somehow.

From what we've seen so far with all the WikiLeaks emails, aside from a few errors and some poor choices, there's nothing really there - in other words, if she's is so terribly wicked and corrupt, you would think we would have seen that in the emails including the Podesta email leak.

It's all rather tame.

My concern however, as a Clinton supporter and Trump-abhorrent person, is that there's only two reasons why Comey would do this, at this stage in the election.

1) Either to cover his ass to maintain integrity in light of the discovery, which he can't just bury because of the possibility of breach of secrecy, and if it was seen in hindsight that that he buried it, then the integrity of the investigation would be hampered, or,

2) Because there's evidence of an indictable offense.

or

3) Because he has a partisan chip in the game... (no, I don't think Comey is in collusion with the Trump campaign, so we can rule that out.

The not knowing which emails he's looking at or what's going on - Clinton must be in a panic, and in this case Bill can't just call or meet with the DOJ head.

This is either very bad for Clinton, or nothing really serious, just the necessity to retain integrity and not be seen in hindsight to have just discarded or buried the new discovery.

Given the pressing election timeline - I will however make another prediction, although I suppose my batting average is toast at this point.. (hey I admit it) and that is

There will be an assessment offered by the FBI on these new emails well before the election, say by no later than Wednesday or just under one week out.

I think that at some level Comey's purpose is to simply maintain integrity of the FBI's investigation.

On her part - she will simply say that she might have made an error or two

So the question that arises - will they indict or make a recommendation to the Justice Department to indict her?

My prediction?

No, unless the breach of security was so severe as warrant an indictment against Clinton, to the shouts of lock her up, then this will be resolved by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, right at the very end of the election.

But you're right. Trump has toned it down and will just ride it out, repeating his mantra about the emails and repealing Obamacare.

So he might win one or maybe two of the six states that he HAS to win.

Unless it amounts to an indictable offense, then I think as more information is presented according to their newest investigation, that Clinton will be able to breath a great sigh of relief.

Wednesday I predict. And it will blow over. Everyone knows that she didn't do it maliciously but might have made a mistake or two, and is otherwise well acquainted with security protocals and is in full awareness of what's required.

But, if it amounted to an indictment (highly unlikely) then it pains me to hear the shouts of joy from Trump's supporters, which is rather humorous you have to admit.

To have so much pinned on her use of email, but with no clear evidence in any of it, so far as to this gargantuan level of corruption that Trump speaks of. If she's corrupt, then she's smart enough not to leave a trial in her emails which so far is generally the case - and talk about TRANSPARENCY!

I think she'll slip through the eye of the needle on this one, but with it up in the air... that's quite the move on Comey's part, there must be something there, unless my hypothesis above is the case.

edit on 28-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
double removed
edit on 28-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

" I wonder where the new emails came from? Leaked from hackers, or recovered underneath the bitbleach somehow. "

I hear they were recovered from Anthony Weiners Personal Device that they already had in their possession . Took them until now to go thru it i guess .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I hear they were recovered from Anthony Weiners Personal Device that they already had in their possession . Took them until now to go thru it i guess .

Yeah, what a distasteful process that would be. Cringe.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

So what he needs is some sort of fireworks

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Updated 11:30 PM ET, Fri October 28, 2016

"What happened today, starting with the FBI, maybe the system will become a little less rigged. Beautiful," the Republican nominee, who has repeatedly questioned what he deems a "rigged system" against him, said Friday night. It was the third and final rally of a day he argued has breathed new life into his struggling campaign.

He argued his campaign is "really moving" in light of what he termed a "disaster" for Clinton's campaign

- and then the billionaire showman capped off the outdoors rally on a riverbank here with a flashy fireworks display.

Maybe he does read and follow ATS..

He's willing to try anything. Fireworks? Damn fine idea!

Well Donald, if you're reading, and of course you do follow ATS and InfoWars and anywhere else where you are adored by supporters, or serve as the middle finger of the American right hand..

You want some advice?

On the heals of this new development, which don't forget, might not only be a jolt to Hillary but also a type of trap for you to fall into if it turns out that all your assumptions and that of your supporters in the echo chamber are false (that Comey was only doing what he perceived as his duty to protect the integrity of the investigation ie: there's no indication that he's come across an indictable offense) so if he honors the request and demands that he clarify further and there is nothing when the emails have been read and analyzed, then although it may appear as fireworks, it might have no sizzle.

Depends on how long it takes for 100 agents to read 1000's of emails I guess which isn't long.

So if it comes up dry, you'd be howling at the moon as Clinton laughs.

She knows Huma and so she knows that there's nothing indictable there to be found, or she's a very VERY good poker player..

And what would you do if the IRS suddenly announced the conclusion of your audit for the benefit of the collective good in having access to your tax returns?

Be careful when you cheer too loudly at someone else's downfall where that represents your rise. Winning can quickly turn into losing.

Comey's a smart man and he's played the tape through over and over again. He couldn't just sit on new data to be examined. Doesn't mean there's anything in it.

Comey is now under ENORMOUS pressure to release their findings. That could be a trap set at your feet if you get too carried away with it.

If you do a long and comprehensive sit down interview tomorrow, and really get it together (get a good night's sleep for once), then you might be able to put the shine back on your brand while tarnishing that of your opponent's, as sad and pathetic as that sounds (doesn't motivate me, destroying other people).

But I don't recommend banking on Comey having anything at all that would even come close to an indictable offense.

Based on the things you've said, he's just covering his ass, that's all. He had no other choice than to submit the letter, but it doesn't imply any horrific revelation about corruption on Hillary's part, just a violation of protocol maybe on Huma's part in something that she messaged her husband about..

While this is happening, you want to come in with a punch from another direction, to catch her off guard, but just so you know, you're driving the American people and the world stark raving mad!

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork - maybe that's what we'll call you Donald (ankh more pork) if you win as if coming forth right out of the political grave, your stone rolling away to the bright light of God's own mercy, and mirthful humor and charm if you would but come to know him in the Spirit.

P.S. Remember that the only thing as tall as Justice is Mercy.

But if you do not show it, then it will not be shown to you.

Compassion. Love. Caring for others.

One interview. That's all you need to repair all the damage to your image and your brand.

A heart to heart with the American people, not reading from a teleprompter or trying to memorize lines. You. The authentic Donald. That's what got you to this place, and that's what will lead you home, provided you learn not to take yourself so seriously in the face of God Almighty, who's Justice is matched only by his tender Mercy, if you would but show it also. Civility. That would really turn some heads.

You've lost your lovability quotient and need to get that back. Nothing else matters not at this point.

edit on 29-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No, a twin.

He needs to twin somehow..

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I knew it.

Next up, Trump follows Putin's script in finding fault with the legitimacy of the vote in different parts of the country as it unfolds.

Fireworks!

I called that too.

Got the first one wrong though, but two out of three ain't bad.

Will keep you posted with any new prophecies and predictions as they occur..

Stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

join