It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enlightened ones might lack aggression!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

Some people use spirituality as an excuse for their cowardice. Because in their view nothing ultimately matters, they may even be able to convince themselves of the truth of this assertion. It's essentially spiritual nihilism and cowardice masquerading as spiritual profundity. Tired clichés and slippery sophistry comes to replace substance and virtuous action..

we need more warriors not cowards.

I could not have put it better.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Aggression is fine because it is a source of energy. Aggression is the drive to get out to work on a cold wet day. Aggression is not eating another piece of pie that will take you over your calorific limit for the day.

Mindless or misplaced aggression is what will destroy the planet and our human species!

Enlightenment is an ongoing process and is hard work as it is an unstable state. We are always given opportunities to slip backwards.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hmpf..

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

If my tongue was black; I likely just ate the coal... what? Internal parasites may want to cook with fire too, hopefully they don't have to go on strike mining it from some old humbug.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This post is completely malfunctioning, doesn't show the whole post.. I don't know what is going on. Gonna try a new one instead.

edit on 20161229 by DeadMoonJester because: Strange..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nope.. didn't work.

You'll have to do without a reply BigBrotherDarkness.. screw you guys I'm going home.

edit on 20161229 by DeadMoonJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Like a bird that leaves no trace, yet there are feathers in their wings. Some less, some more let us not count if not our flight may hit the wall.a reply to: namelesss

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Enlightenment means a lot of differing things to different people. My Own experiment indicate to me that what might happen is that the enlightened ones may be able to successfully avoid /renegotiate their way in this world so as o avoid messy confrontation. Where ever their is confrontation there is the potential winner/looser paradigm. The trouble is in such a paradigm no one wants to loose!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No worries I'll pass my flaming sword to you since you relish the idea of justice for sentients; it has a way of ending up sheathed in one's own mouth as a seal for 18 kalpas when it comes time bite it's length off into hot iron balls and swallow them in pennance.

Much love to you may Amita's immovability hold you as Virochanna's eye dawns in fearlessness.

Om ah na pra ka va ni ma tu ah te ma vu sa na re ba ta

Sava!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Explain yourself at once neophyte. I was going to curse you out in my usual fashion but I'm having second thoughts and I'll suspend my judgment of you for the time being.

Are you of any use to my plans? Try to justify my continued lenience if you can. I am harsh but I am also fair.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You would speak of Amitabha in my presence? Either you're ignorant of who I am or you're too brave for your own good..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Unless your plans involve empathy I've no use for them; if that is to take my head as a trophy then that's probably the most empathy that could be dealt... of course I wouldn't want you to then wear my head on your shoulders as well... in any suffering of remorse or regret in having done so.

So what can I do? But twiddle my thumbs and try to remember the words to along came a spider?

edit on 2-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: missed a word

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I swear you're just too cute for words... this self importance is this something you've arrived at on your own or did you have help?

No matter who you think you are what or what others have said you are; youre still important regardless of any such a things...

I lay my sword weary of cutting for aeons; the task done, nothing left to do and yet still here. Picking it up and striking with a phrase that has been the precise downfall of many a celebrity to be mocked by the masses... does not seem very well thought out. Blazing a trail over a path well traveled one should still excerise caution and in the infinite mirror of being perhaps that was the entire point of your admonishment that appears as a threat.

No matter as I've not a mind for it too just a wink and nod from me to you.

edit on 2-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clarity as I have no such butter

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was there, the day that Amitabha fell like lightning from heaven. Since that day I swore to never tolerate his name again..
Yes, I was there with the fallen ones right from the start.. Another time, another universe.. Are you really this ignorant of the evil of your own lord? We committed great evils.. I was known as the greatest dark adept of the Lunar epoch.. It was us who first rigidified the Earth and thus first ended the golden age and heralded the coming of this current dark age.. our dark age..

All for the profit of course.. the goal as always being about consuming vast amounts of dark energy for sustenance and to open portals to higher worlds. We even stole karma in those days..

And now as the dark forces are on the verge of defeat we will cowardly stab them in the back and join the winning team.. We always get away.. Yes, we really are that despicable.

Listen, what do you really know about the one named Amitabha? The Prince of Light?

Amitabha was the one that first taught me the miracle and power of the dark rainbow body..
A body of darkness only within reach to those few who had already attained the rainbow body. It took me aeons of time to master its powers..

So I know this spirit.. What is your business with him? Bear in mind that you are being asked by one of the fallen ones themselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I only bow in respect to lineage holders for passing the great seal to those earnestly seeking; or someone out of sheer politeness.

Never to anyone in servitude... especially not self important types, It appears you're inverted to be perfectly honest; because your mouth and head, appear to be full of what is only supposed come out of the other end.

So you've hit the dark extreme revel in it and refuse to jump over out the otherside... the many hells are filled with such beings. Sounds like you got stuck; side tracked in maya from the arising of siddhas and bit... I know all of the temptations involved, all the weaving and makkyo others try to create for control and abuse of power anyone can manifest just to hold their position or title.

Why should I be concerned about such things; other than to stretch out a hand? Give a firm admonishment to keep going... you stalled; got stuck and are stagnant on the path. Sure aeons and kalpas are a long time; and honestly only the self-serving get bored with it... and play and spout such as yourself.

Feel free to do thy will; but there isn't enough of me to even get your hands on; much less anything else. But I urge you back to practice of the path... when you can seamlessly manifest through all forms heavens and hells be no different than all pervasive space at all times you might be close to that of an arhat, otherwise you're not only deluding yourself but others as well... maybe that's the whole point? Think you are going to meet me at some extreme by going to extremes? That's every point on a circle; reach into the middle and pull a dragon out of your hat.

Dark rainbow body... dissolution during the dark night of the soul from the regular rainbow body after death in the bardo state... and? Your "accomplishments" only amaze you. Speaking of constructing dark mirrors and nonsense; what good is a portal into the 4th dimension going to do for you? Hmm?

Stop messing around and continue the path... otherwise; you're always going to be on a fools errand.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Your lungs are inflated with your great dominion. Arhat? Hmm? No..

This is me shrugging off your most powerful attack and laughing villainously at your folly..

AINS-SAMA!

Subarashī

What you miss in your extreme naivete is that this is simply a matter of course.. You're still wet behind the ears, probably still stuck in some hippie or New Age fantasy of yours. You have shown yourself to be ignorant of the way in which spiritual hierarchies truly operate in the physical. Angels play the game on both sides for a variety of reasons. Sometimes simply to provide catharsis through causing friction.

It's all just a game.. you're the one getting your feathers ruffled all over the ordinary business as usual stuff, all because you don't even know this.. even though you pretend to be some all knowing sage. I'm simply here to tell you how wrong you are.

This is probably understandable though, being an ordinary muggle you probably have no personal history of directly dealing with this stuff and you've probably never went through a real dark initiation so your mind and mentality would still be that of an unmolested virgin.. You're cute when you try to lecture me though. But oh so wrong.. You're a wide-eyed and innocent fool, it's almost precious.. And yet, I must spoil that innocence..

But by all means, babble on creepy old man.. (stalking me across the boards)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Attached to labels, hierarchies and non-importance as usual; like someone watching sports thinking themself screaming at the T.V. is affecting the outcome.

Stalking you across the boards... How about the label paranoid? Fall through whatever topics you want too; I am not your shadow.

May the great equanimity fall on your shoulders.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"Why are the enlightened ones losing the war for planet earth?"

Because the enlightened ones are a minority. Old souls are always a minority.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

i dont believe any of this shhhhhhhh but i would love it to be true, but i know none of this is true, either that or the devil amd satan, demons and all the rest are shhhh svared of me cause i call them out all the time, call them names and such like things, and they never appear to tell me off, i dont believe in them though, maybe thats the reason.
if i was to meet satan and the devil at the same time i would kick complete and utter shhh right out them....... pussy cats that they are!
edit on 9-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I grow tired of your boasting.

I will pray for your return to the path of service and light(the path of evil and darkness)..

Mmmm.. I see now what is the problem, you have not yet matured your darkness levels.. This deficiency on your part will eventually spell your doom if not properly rectified..

And now you have gone and enraged one of the Elder Chaos Gods.. this will have repercussions.

Right now acolytes of mine are performing vast intricate rituals in the world of darkness.. Do you know the purpose of these rituals of banishment? What they are in preparation for?

Ahhhh... the power of supreme dominion.. I can feel it coursing through me.

Your puny human intellect could never hope to comprehend the sheer intricacy and sophistication of these multidimensional rituals.. But I'll explain it for you so even a human can understand.. We're opening negaversal wormholes directly to this reality..

And now that I have explained my plan to you I can no longer let you live.

Never forget that the brightest of angels are always the most evil.. This is the grand secret that you will take with you to the grave.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join