It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The enlightened ones might lack aggression!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What I’ve learned in this field is that to make it too mechanical in theoretical dissertations is self-defeating. Since the method doesn’t want to really indoctrinate but enlighten.

So we stay away from an overly doctrinal expression of the idea.

So your nonsensical and poetry is an attempt to allow people to perceive something rather than indoctrinate

Its a fine line sometimes

Yes it's a fine line between bad science and made up stuff when it comes to anyone claiming enlightenment.

You can tell by their explanations. They're just slogans that break down under any serious scrutiny.

There's nothing wrong with trying to find the answer but there's too many people crying wolf.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Indeed Alpha-lfa claiming the O and the ego saying they are mega lol with which mouth or smile are they looking to feed? What about when more of them show up hungry? Little ones and big ones? Time to decend into animalist or know you were chosen and why you were... well, adults anyways and depending on the species.

First time I was ever declared a "Man"? Is when I slammed a bank shot without any set up to knock someone out of the tournament. Reason being well, the fellow a high ranking something to say with stink on ones breath when telling puppies and seals what to do in the armed forces... boomed it deep from the bowels as he worked his way up from the belly he could never best me at billiards until we became friends, when everyone became friends I ceased to be so serious and let it be a game, then no one wanted to play except my mentor of over a decade; I'll not divulge his ranking status other than he was somewhat Italian in that crooked sort of bent and didn't really like Female Body Inspection... So the Mr. delcaring me a man? Said he loved to eat in the galley my mentor worked in... I said; "Is that why you ride the dishwasher home every night?" He covered his face dropped his stick and slid down in his chair turning as red as a beet, reduced from about 6'-6" to about 4' even with his shoulders looking for those wings on his old hat to lift him back up as the shield was down; and bullseye! When those 24.50 inches when right in his mouth (estimated length of all phallacy in the tournament) though; nothing like getting screwed up when playing in the kiddie pool, drowning in laughter... as the officer of sobriety watches your vehicle become partial to snorting lines instead of walking between them.

No one really likes playing with me anymore; a very confident woman with eyes that could cut steel tubing said she would like to play but didn't know how... I said that's ok you can just continue watching me play with myself. Her lips made that downward inner smile matching her eyes... I said to the bar maid; put her on my tab as for $40.00 she looked at me and called me crazy... well the game is 8 and what a slice of life that pie is when her apples started showing up. She tossed some cat up on deck and said I dont really want this thing... as she wanted children(hell the world is full of them thanks to old goats calling them kids) I said to him do you want children he looked horrified and said No! So goat boy was obvious, then some dude tried to play diapers with me he showed me his daughter's picture and called her a little bitch, I guess that's what he thought of her mother; frowning I showed him my son's picture when he was about 8-9(18 now) he had a dorky expression on his face I suppose he didnt want to smile and the camera person told him something incredulous. So guy walked with his electronic cigarette still tucked behind his ear... city boy hanging with his cuz trying hoping to country mouse him a bit.

...give my love to rose.

edit on 19-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: no spell check initiated when I'm on a speel.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Yeah what the OP STATES...
Is pretty much what any planetary hijacking cabal would want you to think enlightenment exists as.
Without defense against injustice?
Does not sound too well thought out to say the least

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Trouble is the grasping mind or the monkey just picking fruit the tree already planted and the only thing it keeps planted with intent is poop the tree sways in laughter since it's seed went into the monkeys mouth and out of it's butt as a child-napper the air in agreement waves that stench away.

So PeachesNCream... likely means once one hits people? Oh, the humanity! Turn back?.. or keep reaching for tomorrow until those dogs learn a better cover like the cat for all their sh!t. That's the problem with dogs/gods my pissy rock my pissy bush and the next one comes along trying to out doo it... there in lay the problem with how things lie.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Don't mind him.. all you'll ever get from him is pseudo-spiritual psychobabble.. nothing tangible, ever.

I went down that road and it was empty. So empty.

Some people use spirituality as an excuse for their cowardice. Because in their view nothing ultimately matters, they may even be able to convince themselves of the truth of this assertion. It's essentially spiritual nihilism and cowardice masquerading as spiritual profundity. Tired clichés and slippery sophistry comes to replace substance and virtuous action..

Oh, you're too enlightened to care about the real down to earth problems? Pfft.. your inaction is action, you have already taken a stand so your position is clear. All the worse if the person is truly aware, inaction ends up becoming consent.

What's that? You want to stay in your New Age fairyland? Good riddance, we need more warriors not cowards.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Hand of the queen; has your left one turned backwards? Cried tears that have fallen upwards as the hanged man of the tarot to dip down into those hells to pull those out in busted world systems; from those pits of carnage? You do know that Nagas of old are captured in those systems are then stretched out and chained in bondage... just because I enter world systems and free and show others the way out is no call for being so pissy. I have to use shapeshifting just to stand the depths of blood and filth in these neglected systems fathoms deep to free these immortals from torment whoms kama is in repetitve loops and has been resolved for aeons. These large inner world system towers are no joke peering over the edge into the abyss... sure sitting at the bottom in chains as evolution is pulled from cages to constantly devour and attack sounds like a great holiday... but if you are a lama like you claim to be then try your next incarnation at the bottom and go through 18 universe systems like I have.

I'm not sure what tomfoolery you practice... are you trying to gain slaves like Solomon? Seal them up to control... to do your bidding? The job is to point the way out not lock up form as their karma does that well enough on it's own, the inner vibration pulls at me out of the void into a dirty system to free one stuck and neglected and once clean I crush the entire system let me know when you've climbed from the bottom after countless aeons on a world and bit a perverted Thoth archons head off as you have rung it's neck mercifully to free it back into the system in which it belongs. How about sitting in the void in a system not that dirty of concept purfying it and have the dogma echoing in the skies as unseen above programming the world on a vibrational rate undetected to exit and skip it's cosmic record?

Universe after universe countless rounds of birth and death so much so that they are now freeing themselves the first completely cleansed I was offered an entire one of my own, objectively I sat and waited as the black hole in the center and here came the Mara of a system detected my energy and they felt betrayed as the one claiming to give the system to me found it occupied... eventually they gave up trying.

So darkness hmmm fancy yourself a demon? I've laughing cow disease at such things... as Vishnu even came back and bowed after liberating the Naga king and his daughter from his perverted dreamtime; sure Brama kicked me in the deepest pit as a test.

But no matter if you wish to consult or play with such energies like Dorje Shogen it's a futility the lower bhavas are spiraling out so many universal systems as I write this in the order they should have been from fools exploiting for personal power... I emplore you to turn away and climb the tree that grants life instead of rob from it for personal gain having more power than the others desiring to climb their way out. A preta is as a preta does, try the zen world of hungry ghosts if you want a real challenge; it's the last of the deepest hell I went through from being a fool like yourself taking slaves making your own paradise in others misery... you'll be forced to become a statue from so many invisible masters pushing against you in hunger for you to progress I was lead to the edge of Shambala and I didn't feel worthy of entering as I had yet to dedicate systems purified as entire buddha lands so that laity could support not only monastics but donate to hungry ghosts freed from so much torment.

Goody two shoes huh what does a ghost need with shoes? I have only left my hermitage(last grave in reality) in realitive time of this system zero times except in manifestation as they have all been manifested from those invisible energies around me folding out in kindness. But anyway I do not rob world systems it is at the point where kindness in return is being forced upon me but hidden also as things are prepared and the way being made for in a system kama or destiny from countless vows fulfilled are returning.

A cloudless sky winks from the past through closed eyes; if you desire to see a recent past face.

Anyway; we don't have to spar in futility and wave our stupidity around...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

O bravado and bragging of correlating with the Gods and their messengers...Have you no shame of your sin's for forsaking the way or teachings of nothingness by displaying such powers?

And now we are claiming the title of Man...tisk tisk. How long did it take before you got kicked out of the monastery before they saw your claim to be the Sun, you proud little Asura you?

You sound like just another lame brained jock, that can spell.

Bruh

Also Ill give you another experience that taught me a few things about the way and it rewards...Me not becoming retarded or not going to jail a result of my own trails. Also seeing some dazzling spectacles that cause a lot of envy.

Yet you seem to have none at all, other then dealing with some insecurities that are eating at you. Whose got the angry monkey on his back.

Not me.

edit on 20-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Crying wolf? There just lying and deceiving their followers. And usually their followers are people who have been indoctrinated into some dogma of this or that guy is holy or this idea is the only truth

I'm talking about free ideas and the expression of these ideas not guruism or cultic narrow minded dogma which is the veil to truth

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted": Vladimir Bartol.

The above is probobly a whole lot closer to the mark but these religious institutions and/or cults simply cannot function without there control constructs at play.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I'm talking about free ideas and the expression of these ideas not guruism or cultic narrow minded dogma which is the veil to truth

We are the veil to truth.

Anyone who claims to have higher truth is either a conman or a fool.
Often both.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They are carefully molded, their conditioning designed using full use of the only thing they have that truly separates us from them, and that is knowledge of how the power of attraction works...
on one side there is light and on the other, the power of attraction!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
if we ware enlightened
we would not be on ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
if we ware enlightened
we would not be on ATS.

Wouldn't that be along the lines of trying to find God, like in the sky or outer space for year, when really God on the inside the whole time?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I was lead to the edge of Shambala

ok

if that's true
you shouldn't talk about it

what's the drinking age again ?

bless ya

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Tibet has too much barley in the fields making them slippery for vistiors to climb around on; perhaps they could scorch it for the chang festival it is afterall what founded Guinness.

Thanks and with many blessings to you.

p.s. I suggested to a friend the 14th lama should quit whining about Tibet and turn around and face the animism of India that has long embraced him in the exile... He did in the last year, they tied new ribbons around a sacred tree. India was recently wanting to do away with Hanuman and well as a tutelary connect from our distant past of evolution from the hominids Hanuman is a very important link to where we are now... so it is imperitive as a world history to see all the connections the Annunaki are the forms after one has experienced nirvana as all of their animalstc forms spread out and off having experienced all life in harmony... the disconnect is when others attachment to "your" form catches you. The other religions arose out of these things such as the fish man, the man lion, etc etc as these forms twisted off and became revered as gods of antiquity... on into greek and roman mythos.

edit on 20-12-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: extra extra

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

A lama? Child.. Several universes have burned and been destroyed since I achieved Buddhahood.

Your rant is going in one ear and out the other..

18 universe systems? Apparently I am expected to understand the context of all of these vague subjective references of yours..

What was that you're saying? You were a hungry ghost? Wow, that's pretty pathetic.. Both your darkness levels and your power levels must be pretty unextreme.. How did that feel? You know ghosts and elementals fear me don't you? I bind them and play with them for fun. I bind the elementals and demons that have wronged me, I seal them in a gemstone and throw them in the sea.. Haha! My cruelty knows no bounds.

You could never hope to understand my perspective or the perspective of the Reaper Squad, you're a sheltered child. You've never been one of us, a demon lord.. you're lying as usual you charlatan. You've never destroyed a whole planet.. or subjugated a whole planetary population.. You've never invaded new systems in the name of Death.. You wouldn't understand the path of the warrior.

You could never play our game child.. keep out of my way and stick to the lower heavens where the children play young one. I am beyond your comprehension..

Also, your information on the gods and the Annunaki are completely false as is to be expected from a novice like yourself. Are you really this easily taken in by demonic lies and disinformation?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wow amazing...... how do you burn a Universe?
my head is spinning with that one, ha.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

My you're just too cute boop got your nose

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am grateful though, you have taught me a great deal of the naivete of youth..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes a lump of coal inside your biscuit is not a good thing to find, but it adds back to what it took to make the biscuit and feed the ungrateful one that recieved it.

Of course; that shame that arises is supposed to come from not living to others expectations... as a child with a wild and free mind not so chained to societies attachments and hang ups?

They are closer to the void or clear light of pure being than anyone... when my son was born he came out growling like a tiger being forced from his den; his lower legs bent from being seated in posture for so long in that mother brine in womb contemplation they had to be straigtened later.

It was like meeting the oldest wisest person and yet the purest being in the entire world at the same time...

Happy holidays.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join