It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrats are Racist for Calling Black Trump Supporters Uneducated Red Necks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Its ok to call us white Trump supporters all that but when You mess with our black friends then that's another issue. Democrats need to realize that some black folks and white folks all grew up with different opportunities and school zones, that is SO RACIST to call them uneducated, its fine to call us whites that but not our black brothers and sisters, the Hispanics and all other non whites.

How dare the Clintons offend our black and other minority members , Im sure some liberal will come along and say something totally ignorant like trump doesn't have and black supporters, well he does, over 20% of them.

True, the democrats didn't single out the blacks and minorities, they referred to all of us as lots of things, all of us AMERICANS that weren't equal in our financial upbringings. You see, I see all of us Trump supporters as 3 colors, red white and blue. I see us all as Ameicans and not trying to DIVIDE people like the democrats.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Giant Meteor 2016!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Giant Meteor 2016!

I saw 5 or 6 of those bumper stickers today.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

It has nothing to do with any of Trump's supporters financial upbringings.

It has to do with their complete and total willful ignorance and their outdated views about women and races.

The only mistake Clinton made about her Deplorable comment, was apologizing for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: eNumbra

Giant Meteor 2016!

I saw 5 or 6 of those bumper stickers today.

It's a shame it was so few.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Are you talking about the white Trump supporters seen at rallies holding up Blacks for Trump signs and are they the ones being called red necks? Otherwise, huh?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills oh you saw a woman holding a sign for her boyfriend while he went to the bathroom and your going to make an issue out of that lol,,,pay attention Its completely fine for a white woman to have a black boyfriend, it is 2016,,please don't be so racist

edit on 27-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix Id rather be a deplorable anyday than a hypocrite racist who supports a woman that was raised by the clan because they are too stupid to know any better.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
duh, its only racism if wypipo do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen I agree, the only thing is we don't get offended like others do, doesn't make it ok, but we can handle it

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The only mistake Clinton made about her Deplorable comment, was apologizing for it.

Have you ever stepped back and taken a look at your posts..? You're as big a tool as those you scrutinize. I never see you approach a post from both ends, you just grab low hanging fruit and go with it.

A little dignity dude....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

It has to do with their complete and total willful ignorance and their outdated views about women and races.

So, in other words... "Continue to rob me and take my freedoms via death by a thousand cuts, because I'm in a comfortable position, or scared of improving."

-i get it now

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

trump doesn't have and black supporters, well he does, over 20% of them.
Well there you go again, starting thread after thread with no support links for your allegations. So let me ask you this. That 20% you mention? Is that saying twenty percent of all black people support Trump
Or
Twenty percent of Trump supporters are black?
Many of us would just love to see where you get these figures.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix Ofcourse you would be ok with Hillarys insult to millions of people , your a democrat , that's what you guys do, name call. Just like your ok with her husband raping women, her lies and scandals, her hilarious emails about her own people calling her lame, brain dead and bad instincts and Bernie says she has bad judgement, Ill agree with her team.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Your right, no blacks are voting Trump, keep believing that. No poll would suffice, I guess if Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow says it then its true,,so funny you guys,,,you libs cant stand the fact that blacks are and have wised up to hillarys lies and her racist past with the KKK, YOUR SO RACIST

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow YEP

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: kruphix Id rather be a deplorable anyday than a hypocrite racist who supports a woman that was raised by the clan because they are too stupid to know any better.

Well that sounds like it deserves a thread.

How about you go make a thread detailing how Hillary was raised by the Clan.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I laugh when a card carrying member of the party of the poor and gay calls others ignorant and depolarable. Maybe when y'all get $15 an hour you can come sit at the big boys table.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I call them as I see them.

I guess I'm not being PC enough for the Trump crowd...pretty ironic.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: kruphix Ofcourse you would be ok with Hillarys insult to millions of people , your a democrat , that's what you guys do, name call. Just like your ok with her husband raping women, her lies and scandals, her hilarious emails about her own people calling her lame, brain dead and bad instincts and Bernie says she has bad judgement, Ill agree with her team.

Is it an insult when it's true?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join