It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Election is Not About Trump, It's about a Giant Middle Finger to Washington DC.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The scary thing about this whole election is that it has given legitimacy to the voting process.

People like me who thinks it's all a scam and that we are never given a real choice have been convinced that Trump can actually make a change, and that Trump is against the establishment.

But hey, even if it is all a scam. Every Trump vote makes an SJW cry, there's few better reasons to vote.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: whyamIhere

I agree. Trump isn't the most likable person and has an elitist mentality. As does Hillary. The difference is Trumps mentality comes from his constant pursue of success, whereas Hillarys comes from control through brokering deals.

Trumps ego is far too big for him to not to try hard to be liked by the population. Hillarys ego feeds off the rich and powerful.

This election is upside down. The democratic nominee is the one who's interests are wall streets and the republican nominee is a people's person.

if trump didnt have a court date for rape of 13 year old girl coming up, i might consider it.

but since he has rape accusations to be settled in court on dec 16 2016, i simply cannot vote for a candidate that has that baggage unresolved hanging over him.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

I agree. Trump isn't the most likable person and has an elitist mentality. As does Hillary. The difference is Trumps mentality comes from his constant pursue of success, whereas Hillarys comes from control through brokering deals.

Trumps ego is far too big for him to not to try hard to be liked by the population. Hillarys ego feeds off the rich and powerful.

This election is upside down. The democratic nominee is the one who's interests are wall streets and the republican nominee is a people's person.

if trump didnt have a court date for rape of 13 year old girl coming up, i might consider it.

but since he has rape accusations to be settled in court on dec 16 2016, i simply cannot vote for a candidate that has that baggage unresolved hanging over him.

Honestly, does it look like Trump needs to rape a woman.

What Hillary has revealed on the emails she turned over is terrible.

What are on the 33,000 she illegally deleted ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Would Trump need to rape an underage girl? Nobody needs to rape women or girls, but that doesn't stop people from doing so. Did Trump do it? We don't know, but Trump was known to host sex and drug parties with underage models.

Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

What kind of ridiculous logic is that? Rapists come from every demographic, from star athletes and clergymen to pop stars, police officers, family members, and members of the military.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ah so super questionable women come out of the closet in the same month Trump is trying to win a nomination.

Makes sense! I mean, it's not like he has money they could go after! Oh wait, they'd actually have to prove that in the court of law..

Guess the DNC cash was easier.

(Gary Johnson voter here, just chiming in on this)
edit on 28-10-2016 by Throes because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Amen! The OP is 100% correct. This election should have been Trump and Sanders. But as usual and predictable, Clinton and her mafia lied, cheated and stole it from Sanders. Trump and Sanders is the election that should have happened...two different views but both telling the government their days are numbered. Thanks to the American people.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So much for innocent until proven guilty. But I guess Clinton gets a pass when we all know she is responsible for murder and organized crime. Nope...that is fine. Blame the guy that hasn't committed a crime. At least not yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Wow OP, perfectly put. Star. There is great sanctification in looking at the people in suits turn into screeching desk monkeys in DC.

But, I won't be joining you as the point of voting is to express who the best person would be for president. Neither Clinton nor Trump would express the best person of the 350,000,000 options.

Participating in any poll over 3,000 to 5,000 participants is a total waste of time and statistically insignificant. However, you call still express your opinion. Write in a neighbor or friend. Write in a talk show host you like. But not Clinton or Trump. Supporting the two-party beast is a mistake IMO.

There are many reasons to vote and changing the outcome is the worst reason, as if you don't change the outcome you will most definitely have wasted your time. So, write in who you think deserves the spot not some salesman jerk with magic words.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Only thing I'd personally disagree with of what you just said is to say that I don't dislike Trump as a person. He strikes me as an alright cat.

so you wouldn't mind him groping and fondling your daughter, sister, or girlfriend?......got it...he's an alright cat

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

So much for innocent until proven guilty. But I guess Clinton gets a pass when we all know she is responsible for murder and organized crime. Nope...that is fine. Blame the guy that hasn't committed a crime. At least not yet.

we all know?.......nice to know you would lie about, "she"....being responsible for murder and organized crime

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Pa reply to: enlightenedservant

Not sure the Republican Party backs trump!
He is truly independent these days, deplorable$ excluded

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I might not like him as a person, but I'll admit I admire him and his success.

I even, wait... let me go throw up first.

[Bleh]

I even admire Hillary's insatiable lust for power.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join