It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Election is Not About Trump, It's about a Giant Middle Finger to Washington DC.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does anyone like Trump as a person ?

The answer in No. It's not about that, it never was.

This is about a giant middle finder to the DC Establishment.

As a Citizen we only have one way to express our displeasure with DC.

We are as divided as I've ever seen. This is not acceptable.

If young people can't open businesses we have failed them. They can't.

Trump is a tool we need for real change. He blew up the GOP.

Our friends on the other side wanted Bernie. But, it was rigged against Bernie.

Now you are going to support the very person who rigged your Primary.

You almost blew up the DNC, but the job is not complete.

We can not hand this crap to our younger generation. We will not.

Only a billionaire can get this far on his own. He will be checked by Congress.

Join us in giving the middle finger to the slave masters controlling our future.

This Country belongs to us. Not a handful of wealthy families.

This isn't about Trump. He's a tool in more ways than one.

This is about cutting restraints and letting the American People go.

At least, that's the way I see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

They'll get the message one way or another. Deplorable Americans usually come out on the winning end of things, a lesson that lowly poor democrats who have to have their lives subsidized by their superior republican friends should know by now.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Only thing I'd personally disagree with of what you just said is to say that I don't dislike Trump as a person. He strikes me as an alright cat.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Join us in giving the middle finger to the slave masters controlling our future.

That's what's sad about Hillary supporters. They fear change and prefer to stay in their comfort zone by continuing being obedient little slaves.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

That's what's sad about Hillary supporters. They fear change and prefer to stay in their comfort zone by continuing being obedient little slaves.

That is why for each additional someone earns that person is less likely to vote democrats. The more a person does and achieves in life the less likely they are to be a democrat. It should be of no surprise that hard work risk taking never say die type stuff is synonymous with both trump and wealthy people. Weird isn't it?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's also about a Giant Middle Finger FROM Washington DC to the voters who are on to the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ummm...Holy crap...I was just thinking about doing a thread about this...

This is the exact same thing I've been thinking about...cool...

YouSir

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Too many are afraid.

They'd rather have the comforts of a soft tyranny than face individual responsibility.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yep, completely agree.

It's not about Hillary either, it's about Soros and his control of the current administration (and his desire to continue that with Hillary). I see this as Soros vs. American freedom.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I don't agree with this at all. I had made a previous thread about this but I'll just say that the Hillary fanatics literally DO... NOT... SEE any of the issues with Hillary. Mountains of evidence showing her corruption, deceit and collusion but they quite literally CAN NOT SEE IT. They literally think... no, believe... that every single piece of evidence is "nothing" and it's all just part of a conspiracy against her.

The same people that bash Russia absolutely IGONORE that Hillary was Secretary of State and did the whole Russia "Reset Button" thing. It's as if the years that she was running the state department were wiped from their memory banks.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'll be damned if I ever vote for Trump to be my middle finger to DC! What a terrible representative! Never Trump!
edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I agree. Trump isn't the most likable person and has an elitist mentality. As does Hillary. The difference is Trumps mentality comes from his constant pursue of success, whereas Hillarys comes from control through brokering deals.

Trumps ego is far too big for him to not to try hard to be liked by the population. Hillarys ego feeds off the rich and powerful.

This election is upside down. The democratic nominee is the one who's interests are wall streets and the republican nominee is a people's person.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Never Trump!

Always poor.

Good life decisions.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Trump will win.

That's assuming, of course, that there really isn't voter fraud going on and peoples' votes actually do get counted.

Trump supporters are vehemently frothing-at-the-mouth to vote for him (like in an over the top worship-y kind of way), whereas everyone else is kind of "meh" about their candidate(s) of choice.

Bernie Sanders would have caused the other side to froth-at-the-mouth to get out and vote too. But Hillary ? Not so much.

Trump supporters will be flying out of their armchairs on voting day.... everyone else will be dragging their heels to the voting booths and may even decide "to hell with it, I'm not wasting $1.40 on the gas to get there".

Trump will win.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This is basically this election in a picture for those not inclined to read. The beast might as well be named Washington, DC.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Can't people just be against the establishment and all the corruption involved with it?

Republicans and democrats hate Trump.

Trump is not a smooth-talking politician (car salesman, I think you implied).

DC hates the idea of Trump.

Why is supporting someone that the establishment hates. . . a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TopDawg

That is why for each additional someone earns that person is less likely to vote democrats. The more a person does and achieves in life the less likely they are to be a democrat. It should be of no surprise that hard work risk taking never say die type stuff is synonymous with both trump and wealthy people. Weird isn't it?

Whaaaaat? You mean I can't crybully my way to the top?

I actually have to give up crack to be successful?

I have to balance everything? I have to have money before I breed?
But it feels so good.

I'm not making Trump bucks at Burger King? Even with overtime?

Ugggh, I'm headed to twitter to tweet about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hope those guys see this :

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am perplexed by Hillary voters.

I didn't think anyone would vote for another Clinton ever.

I think Trump scares the crap out of DC and the Media.

Let those mealy mouthed thumb pointers get a load of Trump.

This could be some real fun.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My female cousins fear the unknown in chronic proportions. It's part of their lifestyle, so is supporting Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join