It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erica Garner blasts Clinton campaign over discussions staffers had about Eric Garner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
One Podesta email has Clinton Campaign people discussing the death of Eric Garner in ways his Daughter Erica dislikes.

She went on Twitter and gave them a piece of her mind.

Seems they saw a newspaper story that may have been interpreted as a liability.

This exposure could hurt the Campaign.

The whole Campaign is based on political profits and losses, not Human dignity.

Erica Garner blasts Clinton campaign over discussions staffers had about her father’s death in WikiLeaks emails

Erica Garner, the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, ripped the Hillary Clinton campaign in a series of tweets Thursday after new campaign emails released by WikiLeaks showed how the Democratic nominee's staffers discussed the death of her father.

“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda. Police violence is not the same as gun violence.

“I'm vey (sic) interested to know exactly what @CoreyCiorciari meant when he said ‘I know we have an Erica Garner problem’ in the #PodestaEmails19,” added Garner.

“I know we have Erica Garner issues but we don't want to mention Eric at all? I can see her coming after us for leaving him out of the piece,” Clinton’s traveling press secretary Nick Merrill wrote in a March 17 email.

edit on Oct-27-2016 by xuenchen because: politicalmoneyisntgreen

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Amazing when one removes the blinders from ones eyes regarding someone they thought actually meant what they said and had genuine emotions for your plight but rather they see that their scenario is only thought of in how it could help or hinder the image of the Clinton machine.

The notion has come to me, while reading through all of these Podesta emails, that "Hillary Clinton" is merely an amalgamation of focus grouped messages and the person who carries the name has little to no relation to the character that is projected to us in the media.

There is no "there," there, to use her own words.

Gin

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
CTR is already pushing damage control on her. So sad really.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The notion has come to me, while reading through all of these Podesta emails, that "Hillary Clinton" is merely an amalgamation of focus grouped messages and the person who carries the name has little to no relation to the character that is projected to us in the media.
you could insert all politicians globally instead of clinton.
sell outs to the highest bidder all.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Yeah, you could, but this is about Clinton.

Own that #.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Yeah, and the CTR trolls are being called out. There only a couple of them brave enough to post and every single post they have have replies to them calling out the BS, I love it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
CTR is already pushing damage control on her. So sad really.

twitter.com...

The funny part is the Clinton Campaign and Podesta are NOT denying anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Erica Garner was trending, but they shadow banned that real quick, not that it's stopping the twitterstorm being unleashed right now @HillaryClinton and in support of @es_snipes.

Here is her trend tracking.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

You could, but you really don't need to since this is in Clinton's lap.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is just another example of what Donald Trump was talking about. He has been proven right again. Clinton is only interested in the black vote, not the black community. She will use them and ignore them until the next election.
That is the way of the Democratic party.

This should be a far bigger story than the ridiculous Khan episode, but surprise surprise it's not on a 24/7 loop in the media.
edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join