It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time:God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Time:God

this is a compilation of themes from movies and songs that bring together themes showing how hollywood and musicians use syncronistic themes.
its an engenius way of looking at media and seeing through the veil. He ties together time travel, the chicken and egg, Red/Purple, using clips from big films and tv set to a great music track intermittenly. its an hour long.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I don't have the patience to watch an hour-long video whose topic is unclear...

TimeLord, also know as Doctor Who, is kind of higher in my priority hierarchy...

Any chance you could tell us what exactly are the things "behind the veil" that movies theme songs are allegedly hiding??

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I don't have the patience to watch an hour-long video whose topic is unclear...

TimeLord, also know as Doctor Who, is kind of higher in my priority hierarchy...

Any chance you could tell us what exactly are the things "behind the veil" that movies theme songs are allegedly hiding??

Also shown as your Avatar ........ probably the best so far and i have seen the majority, Tom Baker come's a close second but, that was my childhood and I haven't seen any re-runs.

OP, i'll watch the video over the weekend and comment further if required

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
im not a syncromystic expert by any means, i just think its really well put together, i like doctor who too, id rather watch this.

Its basicly highlighting time travel and that God is time. Showing us that hollywood has been saying it for years in different movies and different ways. He cleverly ties together the clips to make the transitioning points which tie together as Love/Peace in the end.

He shows how hollywood uses Jupiter and 42 and the rainbow, the ark/arch. I suggest watching his previous syncromysticism movies to gain a better idea of what hes trying to show us.

here is his youtube page, these videos are alot shorter and to the point.

seallion

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

My current avatar is in celebration of Doctor Who Day, the 23rd of November.

I have to agree, Tom was also my favourite of the oldies, and Peter Capaldi is my favourite of the reboot. He is old, he can be childish but also so deep, he can be dark but also joyful. His Heavensent episode was absolutely... Awesome.

Sorry to derail the thread!

God is Time, eh? Hm, that's actually pretty thought provoking. I often picture God as the result of Time, a bit like the concept of the Omega Point. But God being Time is as interesting of an idea. If entropy increases with passing time, however, doesn't that mean that God is doomed to lose coherence in the future?

Proposition: What if Time (Chronos) is actually the emeny of God (Zeus), forever attempting to swallow the latter's substance?

edit on 27-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Seems interesting so far. Is there no commentary, just different scenes tied together without editorial?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

could just be all ouros bouros and we get recycled in the next cycle? who knows. but to humanity, our time here becomes sort of like God to us, and we seek out something better than ourselves and hope for love and peace right?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Seems interesting so far. Is there no commentary, just different scenes tied together without editorial?

not in this one, his others do, i posted a link above

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Some of these similarities seem insignificant to me, like the Taxi used in "The Fifth Element" and the reference to a Taxi in "Back to the Future Part II". Or the "Red Stripe" bottle in "Cocktail", being compared to the long red neon light in "Terminator".

To me, these do not seem connected by any means to be perfectly honest.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
they are, just watch this one, then when you feel up to it, watch his older shorter videos, theyre eye opening and mind opening. Alot of it relates to masonry, the checker cab for instance is a "resonator" of the "checkerboard" found in masonic halls and imagery. The rest opens up when you learn how to look at it all. I still cant.

top topics

join