It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media preparing spin to address voter fraud: its Russian propaganda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

U.S. vote authorities warned to be alert to Russian hacks faking fraud: officials.

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials are warning that hackers with ties to Russia's intelligence services could try to undermine the credibility of the presidential election by posting documents online purporting to show evidence of voter fraud.

So if we, the American people, are presented with evidence of voter fraud, we shouldnt believe it.

According to our media and "anonymous sources", its really just the Russians trying to undermine our elections[/end sarcasm].

Its not as though we just witnessed both Parties blatantly trying to undermine the democratic process during the primaries against both Trump and Sanders.

Neither is there any reason to worry about the "integrity" of electronic voting machines.

Unless you believe Clint Curtis' sworn testimony or Bev Harris who's been exposing electronic voting (c/o Diebold) since the Bush years.

Election rigging redux: Clint Curtis' sworn testimony.

edit on 27-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I've got two things: a very high IQ and a total impartiality towards US elections (I'm Canadian). And my opinion is, this possibility is very probable. Russia attempting to push for a "fraud vote" argument is consistent with Trump's "elections are rigged! " tactic, and also his reluctance to say "yes" when in the last debate the mod asked him if he'd accept election results.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You know what pisses me off about Trump's crying about voter fraud? It takes away from the real issues and that's not voter fraud, it's election fraud. Election fraud has the ability to sway elections, not voter fraud. There is a huge difference between the two.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Same as usual... yaaawn...

Russain comming

(post by Christosterone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

This goes back to my point above: we just witnessed voter fraud or as Swills points out, election fraud, during the Primaries by both Parties.

Theyre both corrupt and showed zero respect or regard for the "democratic process" by making it clear that "they" wanted to ensure the victory of "their" candidate.

So why is it beyond the realm of possibilities that TPTB would repeat their actions during the election?

edit on 27-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Everything is fraud.. depend on how you look at it in this currupted dimension.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
According to our media and "anonymous sources", its really just the Russians trying to undermine our elections.

Check this out

This was posted in another thread trying to prove that indeed the ballot stuffing and such is already starting.
The video seems very damning, until you notice the date/time and realize you are watching the russian elections being rigged.

So yeah, there is some merit to what is being said.

I think whenever "Evidence" comes up, its important to be highly skeptical, and try to debunk it regardless of who it seems to favor. It is in the interest of those opposing the US to try to sew mistrust in the system.
Doesn't mean ignore it all, just investigate. find out the source, find out if the people presented actually are part of the polling, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So if we, the American people, are presented with evidence of voter fraud, we shouldnt believe it.
no, if you can find proof of voter fraud running into the millions which could affect the election, report it.

don't get an erection for two years over some half baked theory from alex jones, xuenchen or the likes over numbers that wouldn't affect a class president election.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So it's Russian propaganda when most voter fraud is uncovered or exposed at the local level and covered by local American TV stations.

AUFKM??? That's it, it can no longer be called the MSM, it's now known as A(lternate)R(eality)M(edia), as in propaganda ARM of the government.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Only fraud I've heard of so far was in Texas and looked pretty internal to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Lol very high IQ guy, oh gosh I must need to listen to you regarding this. Give me a break smart guy, my nose smells a rat as good as the next nose.

Lol very high IQ,

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

But but he has a very high IQ! Why are you thinking for yourself?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I can see patterns in apparently-random Standard Model particle mass. In fact, I am the first ever to have found a formula to find the mass of any particles, based only on their charge and generation.

Media and basic disinformation is child's play by comparison.

The Russian intelligence agencies attempting to generate fake evidences of vote fraud so to support Trump and his claim of election fraud is pretty evident, to me at least. Russia knows that a Hillary (can I say Hillarious? ) presidency would be detrimental to Russia's hold on Syria, so the Kremlin is doing everything it can to push for a Trump presidency.

edit on 27-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The op isnt about you. Sigh

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It doesn't say you should not believe it. It doesn't even mention what the public should think. It says state officials should be vigilant.
It said the Russians have attempted to get into voter registration records in twenty states but we're only successful in two.

80% of ballots in the US are pepper ballots. Still 20% electronic votes that could be questioned.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And was citizen error not computer error. They had it on the news.
edit on 10272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

uh huh. what about the so called "calibration errors" discovered by a republican voting for himself? it also happenned to quite a few others as well.

Voting machines are hooked up to the net yes but they arent hooked up to external connections outside the country. outgoing traffic only not incoming.

top topics

join