It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations America you have taken over ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just checked the front page and barring the UFO and members forum every top story is about or related to Trump and Hillary. I think I'm going to give ATS a rest for a couple of weeks until the election is over.

edit on 27-10-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Yeah... As a Canadian, I feel you mate.

This is why I've taken some time off ATS lately.

Instead, I'm using the time to try and build an over-unity device. That would be a machine that generates more electricity than it needs to run. It's allegedly impossible to build, but I think I may have found a solution so I'm trying it out.

edit on 27-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We're less than two weeks out and you've been here since 2011. Don't you remember 2012 or were you staying away from ATS then? It gets like this every 4 years here, this year it's just worse due to the controversial candidates.

It will ebb eventually, hang in there and don't forget to vote Trump.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Unfourtunately you are correct, as I came to the simillar conclusion some months ago when any legit thread was railroaded with talks of the presidential campaign. I can't wait for november 8th simply for this reason alone. I'll have to deal with voter conspiracy fraud and the direction of the new world order for a while but im sure I can get back to the real topics such as aliens, space-time and the mandela effect shortly. Lol

Srs bsns.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder how much of the election activity is paid for, or from "party activists" that actually had no interest in conspiracy or x-files and only came here for the purpose of promoting their ticket??

Think about it.

At least some of it has to be bogus...
edit on 10/27/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

At least, in 2012, you had the Mayan Calendar and its associated new age mumble jumble to at least make some diversity of topics.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

LOL it's what America does best!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry but until Inauguration Day I don't think the madness is going anywhere. With such great ratings why not keep it going ?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As an American I feel ya. It's almost over with

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Oh I hear ya! This site isn't about UFOs anymore or real conspiracies. Instead it's become a partisan political hack site and that's all thanks to certain political leaning members.

But to be fair, UFO threads rarely make the front page usually because the threads are poor UFO YouTube videos. The rare UFO threads that are full of substance usually do make the front page and I'm thinking of one member in particular. He has great well thought and researched threads.

Even after the election is over the front page will continue to be filled mostly with anti Hillary threads because she's gonna be the next president. And that won't end until she's out of office.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't leave. Oh, go then.

Election time is always a silly time. Choosing which half of the # sandwich you are able to consume without too much pain is a difficult one, but one which will leave a nasty taste in your mouth, sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There's an equal opportunity for anyone who wishes to put together a thread worth everyone's while! Create a new, fascinating thread and I will be there with a star and a flag.

If you build it he (they) will come

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It wouldn't do anyone any favors to excuse one of the greatest conspiracy theories of our time. Collusion of the government and media, corruption, and the dying principles of the western tradition—these require all hands on deck.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It wouldn't do anyone any favors to excuse one of the greatest conspiracy theories of our time. Collusion of the government and media, corruption, and the dying principles of the western tradition—these require all hands on deck.

Ah, but that would also require people to "see a problem" with such events. It seems like only the "vast right wing conspiracy" has any issues at all with government corruption.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What this website really needs is something original, like a thread about how many election threads there are.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What this website really needs is something original, like a thread about how many election threads there are.

I've already tried that.

My calculator overheated.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Have you been trumped recently? Why not consolidate all your trump vs hilary threads into 1, more manageable thread to help ease the burden.

Just £2 a month helps the African children, donkeys, dancing bears and jaguars from having to listen to this political sh#t again.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

But like Hillary and the Donald , it's like the worlds best soap opera , why wouldn't there be 101 threads on it daily.

The thing is when it's over it won't be over.

link   
Let's be honest.. ATS has been s##t lately. I rarely visit these days.
The topics I joined for are completely non existent these days.

link   
Let's be honest.. ATS has been s##t lately. I rarely visit these days.
The topics I joined for are completely non existent these days.

And that's another thing, it is so slow lately as well which is what caused thus double post..
Sometimes it takes soong to load a page I just don't bother.
edit on 27/10/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join