It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Islam, As Islam Only Wants War. No Peace.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Islam is a religion corrupted by duality (us vs them propaganda) where objective good and evil become muddled to if you are for or against the religion.

And that corruption manifests in insane genocide since people are not allowed to question the insane ideas Muhammad had. And even with those who are non dualists and can live in peace with several religions like Hindu and Buddhist have problems making Muslim see reason and choose the golden path.

Nazism was created on the same ideas. Zionism have also these ideas.

Muslim might one day raise above their religious dogma like Christian:s have partially done because of their reformation. If not the intolerance their religion spread will sooner or later have a devastating backlash.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I read your post and I agree with some and others not so much. Problem is whatever you say they should not do because its not 'muslim' to do so, then its not the rest of the worlds fault to point fingers at all muslims. ( I am not doing this ) If the world does this, they are not wrong. As one it is not our need to try and decipher why some do what they do and others do not and two, it is still based of the very faith you follow.

Another main flaw in this is that what are any muslims doing to show their hatred for such acts. I do not see muslims on TV or newspapers or anywhere where they show their anger towards their non agreeable brothers and sisters. There is nothing being done.

This makes me of course raise concern for any country where peaceful and non peaceful exist. There is a movement to enforce sharia law and education into mainstream lives and learning. Hell bent on controlling everything islam can.

I understand your giving your viewpoint being a muslim and I appreciate that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Thanks for your post. This is indeed the situation where we bend over for others, while they do nothing but demand their rights listened to. I am saddened absolutely saddened to the point of anger when I see nothing but mosques and halal meat advertised in places I go to eat at. While places are literally converted into other countries and the filth that comes with it, I do mean filth. Some streets where I live are like absolute trash lands with trash on the streets everywhere.

One of the main reasons they get their say and we do not get ours is because British people are in essence nice, helpful people and we tend to try accommodate our visitors but its bitten us on the ass.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Thanks for your post. This is indeed the situation where we bend over for others, while they do nothing but demand their rights listened to. I am saddened absolutely saddened to the point of anger when I see nothing but mosques and halal meat advertised in places I go to eat at. While places are literally converted into other countries and the filth that comes with it, I do mean filth. Some streets where I live are like absolute trash lands with trash on the streets everywhere.

One of the main reasons they get their say and we do not get ours is because British people are in essence nice, helpful people and we tend to try accommodate our visitors but its bitten us on the ass.

I concur, I made a post about a situation that happened at the start of the year when I noticed a large influx of so called refugees appeared in my local area.. I was out on a Sunday morning heading through a underpass and there was a group of about 12 men all sitting about doing sweet FA with litter all around and one of them openly defecting (yes taking a #) in the flower beds.. This was completely open, not in a covered area (not that it would have been any better).. In who's mind says it is ok to do that??..

Personally I have come to find the Muslim population in the UK to be about as self righteous and all deserving as anywhere... I have spent time in Malaysia recently where they have a rather open stance on religion and the people where lovely.. Yet we seem to have imported the absolute bottom of the barrel, now I can only assume (possibly boldly I may add) that the Middle Eastern Muslim culture is far worse????. Or that where people are coming from a failed state such as Somalia?..

The more shocking thing is that we have allowed people that state open hatred for the west and the values to be brought in with almost zero vetting.. The annoyance for many people is if you are married to say a Canadian the odds of being aloud to settle in the UK are slim yet we openly allow hundreds of thousands of people in that have no direct relation to the UK??.. The system is broken at a fundamental level, it is also why the UK is losing many key workers to abroad (my situation), it is farcical at best and down right dangerous to the native population at worst..

RA
edit on 27-10-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OP this is a bit old mate, Tommy Robinson has since denounced EDL and joined Pegida UK after taking bungs from Quilliam think tank to do some outreach work to muslim communities.. He just had a bad exp with some lads that happened to be muslim in his area, just watch the BBC doc When Tommy Met Mo (which is more recent than your vid) both guys same thing happened got there heads kicked in by opposite race and both do stupid # join a terrorist group/form EDL and end up were they are now Lol

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

lmao, you never seen a smack head taking a crap in the bushes? happens every day, in every city in UK

It's not what I want to see but I won't pretend some migrant doing it is any worse lol

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66

lmao, you never seen a smack head taking a crap in the bushes? happens every day, in every city in UK

It's not what I want to see but I won't pretend some migrant doing it is any worse lol

No certainly have not, and there really is no "LOL" about it.. I have however travelled extensively overland and I have encountered cultures where such things are considered normal, my stance was how such acts are not deemed appropriate in a western society and how people that have come here believe that acting in this way is ok..

If "smack heads" are doing such things in your city then I suggest something needs to be put in place to change it from being "normal"...

RA

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I read your post and I agree with some and others not so much. Problem is whatever you say they should not do because its not 'muslim' to do so, then its not the rest of the worlds fault to point fingers at all muslims. ( I am not doing this ) If the world does this, they are not wrong. As one it is not our need to try and decipher why some do what they do and others do not and two, it is still based of the very faith you follow.

Another main flaw in this is that what are any muslims doing to show their hatred for such acts. I do not see muslims on TV or newspapers or anywhere where they show their anger towards their non agreeable brothers and sisters. There is nothing being done.

This makes me of course raise concern for any country where peaceful and non peaceful exist. There is a movement to enforce sharia law and education into mainstream lives and learning. Hell bent on controlling everything islam can.

I understand your giving your viewpoint being a muslim and I appreciate that.

hey BP ill address your post first , As its simple for me to do , the others are going to take some time and thought .

Firstly thank you for replying to me me in a humble respectful way. This is how dialogue should be.

As someone who has spent many years in this study of Islam and working with an organization to educate people and other Muslims about Extremist Ideology . I can say this . We do speak out . We do fight . We do give our lives . I know many brothers personally who went to Syria and other places to fight along side of Christians and others to prevent the spread of this cancer that has infected Islam . We just don't get the Media attention . Its really that simple . Every Friday when we gather for prayer he Imam speaks out against it. I linked in my OP a website that refutes Extremist on a Scholarly level. These refutations coming down from Greatest of Scholars .

In the US we walk a fine line being Muslim here . I speak first hand . A few times I have been harassed by the FBI without reason . I just think that people have been eating and regurgitating Anti Islamic stuff that it has become imprinted into them and they refuse to research and educate them self's about what is really going on .

They are quick to point the finger while refusing to look at their own foot prints .

So to make it simple the KKK does not represent Christianity just as Extremist do not represent Islam .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BlackProject

All the People of Faith who have Migrated to America in order to give themselves and their Children a Better Life Understand the One Concept that makes this Country Different from All others . The Separation of Church and State . Religion Comes in 2nd to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights here . If some People are Unable to Except that Fact of Life , then they are Incapable of Ever becoming American Citizens .

Don't feel bad, but, you and many others have been confused about "church and State" too. Our forefathers were AGAINST The King of England Who WAS the head of England (State) and The Head of The Church of England. That would be like Obama being also, in-charge of ALL American Churches. The law forbids, because of the separation of Church and State.
edit on V242016Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 27 Oct 2016 22:24:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Firstly thank you for replying to me me in a humble respectful way. This is how dialogue should be.

As someone who has spent many years in this study of Islam and working with an organization to educate people and other Muslims about Extremist Ideology . I can say this . We do speak out . We do fight . We do give our lives . I know many brothers personally who went to Syria and other places to fight along side of Christians and others to prevent the spread of this cancer that has infected Islam . We just don't get the Media attention . Its really that simple . Every Friday when we gather for prayer he Imam speaks out against it. I linked in my OP a website that refutes Extremist on a Scholarly level. These refutations coming down from Greatest of Scholars .

In the US we walk a fine line being Muslim here . I speak first hand . A few times I have been harassed by the FBI without reason . I just think that people have been eating and regurgitating Anti Islamic stuff that it has become imprinted into them and they refuse to research and educate them self's about what is really going on .

They are quick to point the finger while refusing to look at their own foot prints .

So to make it simple the KKK does not represent Christianity just as Extremist do not represent Islam .

I too know the Quran, not to believe in it, but to point out to my fellows that the Quran has over 100 verses that call for muslims to war with nonbelivers. No if you don't believe this is true then you are kafir. Quran (4:95)
I'll just print out the verses, and other people can look them up, but you and I KNOW what it means.
Quran (2:191-193)
Quran (2:244)
Quran (3:56)
This IS happening NOW. Quran (3:151)
Quran (4:74)
Quran (4:76)
You talk of footprints, well there is this. Quran (4:89)
Quran (4:104)
Quran (5:33) Your brother obama is allowing this to happen here in America.
Quran (8:12)
Quran (8:15)
Quran (8:39)
Quran (8:57)
Quran (8:67)
Quran (8:59-60)
Quran (8:65)
Quran (9:5)
I could go on, but you and I know the outcome. As evidenced by the Quran, you have come to either convert or slay!

edit on V472016Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 27 Oct 2016 22:47:28 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

ffs man ... let me guess you pulled these from answeringislam.org ?

This has been posted many times before and refuted many times before .

same ole song and dance .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

ffs man ... let me guess you pulled these from answeringislam.org ?
This has been posted many times before and refuted many times before .
same ole song and dance .

No I did not.
But please, provide us with your direct quote from the verses.
Go ahead and quote exactly from your quran the top seven that I have listed above. Here, I'll even provide you the verses.
(Quran (2:191-193)
Quran (2:244)
Quran (3:56)
This IS happening NOW. Quran (3:151)
Quran (4:74)
Quran (4:76)
You talk of footprints, well there is this. Quran (4:89)
Quran (4:104)

(crickets....crickets.....more crickets)
edit on V082016Fridayam31America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 03:08:28 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Cognitive dissonance. The words will not mean what they say but the followers of the faith will create long-winded explanations to prevent it from being interpreted simply. And the followers cannot change the words from the idol/prophet to become the whitewashed/beautified image they have created and want to share with the world since the simple words where "perfect" from the start.

They can try stealth changing it but that falls apart when people go back to the source and read the original words.

This is beautiful written and the is no dualistic corruption in the words. To bad Muhammad was not a wise enough soul to write/preach those words.
edit on 28-10-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66
OP this is a bit old mate, Tommy Robinson has since denounced EDL and joined Pegida UK after taking bungs from Quilliam think tank to do some outreach work to muslim communities.. He just had a bad exp with some lads that happened to be muslim in his area, just watch the BBC doc When Tommy Met Mo (which is more recent than your vid) both guys same thing happened got there heads kicked in by opposite race and both do stupid # join a terrorist group/form EDL and end up were they are now Lol

Im aware he has dropped out of the EDL point of me stating he was part of it was to show to those unknowing of him, who he is. What he has done. The point mainly is that his initial points are those that should be listened to, they are as much important now as they was then. He is not leaving any of that behind, he is merely trying to come at it from a different angle. To not allow his intelligence to be subsided by angry mobs which will follow anyone in any thought process, some just like to fight.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know where you got the above quote but it is wrong.
From the quran 5:32 (Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food). "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
corpus.quran.com...
This link provides multiple sources for the quran.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

They can try stealth changing it but that falls apart when people go back to the source and read the original words.

As quoted when I added the picture. There is a part of Islam that wants to be non dualistic and try to push Sufi ideas like Rumi to advance and reform Islam (secularize it) but they are attacked both from people outside Islam and inside Islam for being fake to Muhammads preaching.

Maajid Nawaz is a perfect example of a person who wants to reform Islam but had to be very careful about what he said because if he went to far, he could not influence the people towards reformation. It took him a while to be able to say that Islam is not only a religion of peace.

No idea is above scrutiny. No idea whatsoever. To criticize, to scrutinize and to satirize my own religion [Islam] is not Islamophobia.

edit on 31-10-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Why ever not?

Others aren't too reluctant to speak for all Muslims, even when they aren't Muslim.

War On Islam, As Islam Only Wants War. No Peace.

What does the title of this thread infer? It doesn't say some within Islam, it says Islam Only Wants War. Nuances? What nuances?

Inferring that all Muslims want war is, to put it crudely, a load of crap. Some may, in fact do, want just that seemingly...but so to do, seemingly, some who aren't Muslim.

Quite frankly this whole business of blaming religion, any religion, for the problem besetting this benighted world is getting just a bit old. It's not the books. It's the idiots reading the books and totally bollixing it to a fair thee well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So here is my argument why Islam really is a religion of peace.

In 2015 alone, the US dropped 23,000 bombs (our entire conventional arsenal of bombs) on 5 predominately Muslim countries. This had to result in a HUGE numbers of deaths of innocent woman and children. The bombs destroyed people's livelihoods. The 23,000 bombs have caused unimaginable amounts of human suffering and pain. The resulting poverty has caused huge numbers of refuges to escape into Europe.

And in spite of all this, for the most, the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world have not really retaliated. Yeah, there are some radicalized refuges causing trouble. But for the most part, the 1.6 billion have been doing what most people do. Most people in the world just want to live in peace and raise their children.

Now just for moment, imagine what the southern gun toting red-necks would be like if 23,000 bombs were dropped on the North and South Carolina. My God, the red-necks would be shooting each other because they were so angry!

So my other theory besides Islam really is a religion is peace, is why the Muslims hate us so much. It's not because we have NFL football or have too much sex on TV. They hates because we bombed the effin Shiite out of them!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Muslims with a western culture, or who have been westernized are fine imo. I've met Muslims from many backgrounds and countries, and I NEVER knew that they were followers of Islam until I or someone else happened to ask what religion they follow.

They don't want war.

But the one's who refuse to assimilate into our cultures ARE the problem.
And there's two types.....
The extremists who choose not to adopt western values that DO want us all killed.
And the moderates who choose not to adopt western values will simply stand by and watch it all happen, or bat a blind eye to it all.

This is a growing problem in the UK, and fortunately not in America. The UK, just needs to be like the U.S. , Germany and France and let those crazies know that if they are not going to assimilate, then get prepared for the wreckening.

edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

well that 's only true if you are coming from the position of pacifism- as if to believe there is never an ethical and or logical war. however, if you are not coming from that position, then you are betraying your own argument and therefor what you said is merely a distraction.

The only ethical war is a war of defense. The US (and definitely not Russia) hasn't fought a war of defense since 1945.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join