It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

War On Islam, As Islam Only Wants War. No Peace.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am sure that this post will fall on deaf ears. I am also sure that this may not be the best place to make any form of impact as let's be honest. I do not think many muslim's reside on this website and if they do, then I am sure they will defend their side just as usual.

Tommy Robinson (also known as Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon) is the co-founder and leader of the English Defence League. Some of you who know this man may already, may have opinions about him because of his creation of the EDL and what some of its members have been known to behave like. However, Tommy Robinson in my eyes is one of the very few, if not the only person to stand up to the islamist movement in this country. It is a good thing he is around whether you respect him or not as islamists have one thing in common, they have a lot to loose and also a lot to gain either way.

Just like anyone that stands up to a movement like islam, its always a difficult one. Considering England has been asleep for to long to even notice what is going on under its nose. Everyone thinks England is promoting multiculturalism by allowing Islam to move freely within this country but islam and its ways are not to get along peacefully, they want western cultures out completely. If left to their own devices, England will be taken over within 10 - 20 years or sooner.

Here is a short video of Tommy Robinson travelling through his local town and regardless of him being the main man of the EDL he is not being abusive to anyone yet this is the kind of treatment a born and raised English man gets in his own home town.

As you can tell in the video above. Disgusting behaviour by disgusting people who are using their faith as a scape goat to instil fear, scaremonger and literally drive out English people from there home towns. How? Because people of England are sitting back and not sharing their fears about such extremism in their own country.

Also a big shame is that the younger generation are being taught to accept anyone and everyone and although this is a beautiful message to portray this is the root cause of Islam continuing to grow. You will see in many debates get side tracked by blank statements made by younger generations about such political points only to end up with a nonsensical opinion that gets us nowhere. The older generation are tired of fighting, so we have only this moment in time to get those capable, those noticing changes in the UK and America and many other places to realise what is occurring before there is no one of the right age to know how things have changed. Desensitisation is the worry here.

There is so much to cover a topic like this could last pages and pages, however I just want to point out a few things. The rest should be up to conversation.

The current state of moderate muslims is not a thing. A muslim lives by the faith of Islam and if they had to side with one or the other, they would side with Islam. This should be cause of concern because even though they deem themselves not the same or as severe, they are in fact, just as severe. Basically they are sleeper cells being created within our very own country.

They are not here to live peacefully along side us either. They are here to promote their faith and grow, growing means pushing more and more on other faiths that for many years have lived together, peacefully. Only until now, has this country had problems like this.

I am not here to promote Tommy Robinson but I am here to state that this mans points should be heard. If you have the time now or again, give this video below a watch. He explains very well where things have gone, are going and will end up. Not just in the UK but everywhere in the world that does nothing about this.

edit on 27-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

well, this thread is going to have all the usual suspects and positions being taken, so pretty much it will be like putting fifty furbys in a small room and having them talk to eachother . I agree with most of your points, it's just.. there's a lot of nuance here, and indeed to approach this subject it probably should be done with great thoroughness and diligence otherwise the conversation will not be productive. Anyway, keep up the work.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

well, this thread is going to have all the usual suspects and positions being taken, so pretty much it will be like putting fifty furbys in a small room and having them talk to eachother . I agree with most of your points, it's just.. there's a lot of nuance here, and indeed to approach this subject it probably should be done with great thoroughness and diligence otherwise the conversation will not be productive. Anyway, keep up the work.

Indeed pal. Thats the only problem. If I go into detail, then the message gets lost. Go into to little detail and the post goes into annihilation. I expect those kinds to float in soon anyway and watch this post become a war of furbies as you put it.

edit on 27-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Seems to me that over the past few years theres been an incredible uptick on placing Moslems and Islam into our consciousness.

Now, Western involvement in the Moslem world is nothing new.

It goes back to 1947 and 1953 when we supported the creation of a country, Israel, over Palestine and via Operation Ajax, the CIA's overthrew of Iran's democratically leader, Mossadegh.

And our "involvement" in that region has been virtually non-stop since then: bombings, attacks, wars, creation and support of so called terrorist organizations etc., right up until current day.

I wonder what the "Moslem" and Western worlds would look like if there never had been this destructive and vicious agenda/obsession with that part of the world.

The NWO's agenda regarding Syria alone has killed hundreds of thousands and produced millions of displaced refugees...

Cant really agree with the premise that "they" are the ones who want war...

edit on 27-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I go by body count, russia and america are far from being muslim countrys and there still winning the body bag count.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

well that 's only true if you are coming from the position of pacifism- as if to believe there is never an ethical and or logical war. however, if you are not coming from that position, then you are betraying your own argument and therefor what you said is merely a distraction.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
for some reason it only shows half my post if you would like to read the whole thing then quote what i wrote down and it should show the whole post ...strange

HI Muslim here !!!!! Op firstly take a breath .

I can tell you as a Muslim we dont want war ! we do in fact want peace !

Problem is the TPTB don't ! that includes supposed "Muslims" in high power. Extremism in Islam is a problem big time! and believe me their are more Muslims fighting against it then is shown on any MSM. Also understand that Extremism make up a small percent of the 2.1 billion souls in this religion . I would like to touch on a few points to better help anyone reading this the mind set of a "Muslim".

Point 1. Extremism . Its not of Islam we have a term used for people who act in such way , we call them Khuaraij their actions take them outside the folds of Islam thus we don't consider them Muslims at all . However people such as your self and others would like to bunch us all together as one big apparatus.

Point 2. The innovation of scripture . This is where extremism is created . Example : their is scripture that talks about a war where a Muslim had no choice but to sacrifice him self to help save the lives of other Muslims etc . He literally was going to die anyway . Extremist take this story as a proof that its ok "kill them self's for a greater cause " When in fact the Quran mentions that killing ones self in such a way is Sinful and the soul gets a first class ticket to hell ! and not 72 virgins ---that was a joke ..ill save that for another time .

Point 3 If we want to combat Extremism we need to stop meddling in ME affairs period . in case you haven't noticed Extremism has gained a foot due to the slag of these wars . Here is how it works . Ahmed's innocent family gets hit by a drone strike so Ahmed's life goal is to get revenge , he joins a group that indoctrinates him under extremist ideology and Ahmed becomes hell bent on taking out the disbelievers that killed his family . This is the cycle of Extremism at this point.
And if the US and other country's continue its flaws over seas policy then it wont stop.

Point 4 :If ANY Muslim wants to migrate to a Land that does not support Sharia Law then that Muslim (According to Sharia law ) MUST OBEY the laws of that land . That means that they cannot try to enforce Sharia Law . If they can't except that then they need to move to a land that supports Sharia law .

Point 5: We do speak out

And finally .

Point 6 : I am a conservative Muslim namely a salafi , NOT a jihadist Salafi but a true Orthodox Muslim . I follow this religion how it is supposed to be followed. And this religion Does not tell me to stone woman , to kill disbelievers , to bring harm to my fellow man . Nay it teaches me Love , compassion , honor , respect , and many more positive attributes.

Now ill wait for the rebuttal of mistranslated scripture to flow in all while making my self some tomato soup and grilled cheese. nom nom nom !!

Kap
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 10.27.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
As someone that lives in a area of forced multicultural soup when I am in the UK (East London) I can firmly say the local native population do nothing because the native population no longer reside there..

I am the only original resident on a road of 150+ houses, the majority are now Migrant family's many from the Middle East with a handful from Poland and Romanian.. The change in my area over the last 15 years is mind blowing and sadly not for the better.

I only notice just how much the people in the UK are blinkered when I come back after extended periods and It will not just be towards the forced immigration situation but almost anything negative, the population seem perfectly happy to be bent over and shafted with numerous bad situations from social care to schooling to taxes, Political correctness is now firmly 2 generations old and with a mindset that is obsessed with meaningless BS on Facebook you have a population that is lethargic at best and scared to point out obvious social issues at worst.

I believe with Native birth rates being what they are and with Muslim migrant birth rates running at approx 6 children per family the UK will be a Muslim country in around 15 years as will most of the west for that matter..

It was a fixed agenda by very powerful people, any resistance was shouted down with buzz words such as neo nazi and facist, the Brexit vote was a tiny way I believe that people in the could get some power back and I believe had the immigration situation not have been so blatant the vote would have never had been spoken of or needed. I am sure others will have a opinion on that subject.

Added:: one observation I feel I should point out and it is something that seems to be relevant to only the UK but possibly other countries in the EU is the notion that the local population has to bend over backwards to change their lifestyle and culture as to not offend anyone.. First and foremost if you move to another country you need to full respect and abide by the local customs yet in the UK it is the non native that has the upper ground here??.. I have lived in a few places around the world in my time and I wouldn't move to say Malaysia to then moan of a call to prey,tuff # I made the decision to go I need to deal with it or move on.. Yet in the UK many rational and normal things a free society took for granted are now social unacceptable to as to avoid offending someone that was not born there???., madness

RA

edit on 27-10-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

edit on 27-10-2016 by slider1982 because: Added

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

well that 's only true if you are coming from the position of pacifism- as if to believe there is never an ethical and or logical war. however, if you are not coming from that position, then you are betraying your own argument and therefor what you said is merely a distraction.

War for profit and war for a god is both wrong, its a never ending cycle of i have a bigger **** than you.

But to claim that Americas war on terror is ethical, is wrong in so many ways.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I do think the corruption and private (and foreign) interests are perpetuating the terrorism and attacks and the West has made a lot of enemies.

I envision the middle east situation like a Mad Scientist (the West) creating a monster (Mujahideen, Taliban, Al Qaeda), and the monster has now turned on the Scientist and gone out of control

But as I understand it, there are many who are Islamic who are peaceful. But I'm not thoroughly read on the Quran

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
for some reason it only shows half my post if you would like to read the whole thing then quote what i wrote down and it should show the whole post ...strange

HI Muslim here !!!!! Op firstly take a breath .

I can tell you as a Muslim we dont want war ! we do in fact want peace !

why do you believe you speak for ALL Muslims? isn't it from this same position sympathizers and many Muslims attack the critics, suggesting that they are bigoted and racist and group ALL Muslims together... Interesting let's read further..

Problem is the TPTB don't ! that includes supposed "Muslims" in high power. Extremism in Islam is a problem big time! and believe me their are more Muslims fighting against it then is shown on any MSM. Also understand that Extremism make up a small percent of the 2.1 billion souls in this religion . I would like to touch on a few points to better help anyone reading this the mind set of a "Muslim".

can you provide any thorough and well accepted sources for anything you just said here? What about pew research? i'd love for you to post some of their polls in regards to extremism in Islam.

Point 1. Extremism . Its not of Islam we have a term used for people who act in such way , we call them Khuaraij their actions take them outside the folds of Islam thus we don't consider them Muslims at all .However people such as your self and others would like to bunch us all together as one big apparatus.

You also have another word, it's called apostate whats the generally accepted doctrine and punishment for apostasy?

oh right, grouping Muslims together and not understanding the nuance, wait... didn't you literally just get done grouping all Muslims together, by acting as the representative of Muslim people world wide? something here doesn't seem right, maybe you should take a step back and review.

point 2. The innovation of scripture . This is where extremism is created . Example : their is scripture that talks about a war where a Muslim had no choice but to sacrifice him self to help save the lives of other Muslims etc . He literally was going to die anyway . Extremist take this story as a proof that its ok "kill them self's for a greater cause " When in fact the Quran mentions that killing ones self in such a way is Sinful and the soul gets a first class ticket to hell ! and not 72 virgins

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OK... the quoting is #en jacked and im not sure why so we will do this the old fashion way

(my response) - you know that's the funny thing about all these bull# texts, as all religion claims moral authority. it's words can be misinterpreted a thousand times over creating the nuance and splitting of hairs, and also the ability for extremists to hide in the caves of language. This type of literal cow# would never hold up in a court room, so surely Gods" court is even more accurate, open, and unmistakable? perhaps not they say he's mysterious.

Point 3 If we want to combat Extremism we need to stop meddling in ME affairs period . in case you haven't noticed Extremism has gained a foot due to the slag of these wars . Here is how it works . Ahmed's innocent family gets hit by a drone strike so Ahmed's life goal is to get revenge , he joins a group that indoctrinates him under extremist ideology and Ahmed becomes hell bent on taking out the disbelievers that killed his family . This is the cycle of Extremism at this point.
And if the US and other country's continue its flaws over seas policy then it wont stop."
(my response) Clearly it has nothing to do with the doctrine of Islam it's all Americas fault, that's very convenient and surprising as if you would of said anything else. I will absolutely concede there are geopolitical factors to the spread, but to separate the doctrine and point only towards the great Satan really reeks of the stench i hate to smell.

"Point 4 :If ANY Muslim wants to migrate to a Land that does not support Sharia Law then that Muslim (According to Sharia law ) MUST OBEY the laws of that land . That means that they cannot try to enforce Sharia Law . If they can't except that then they need to move to a land that supports Sharia law ."

(my response) Once again interpretation, or in other words "depends who you ask", and im glad you see it this way, thank you for granting us westerners freedom from sharia law.

"Point 5: We do speak out "

(my response) meh...post pew polls please and interrogate them with an open mind.

"Point 6 : I am a conservative Muslim namely a salafi , NOT a jihadist Salafi but a true Orthodox Muslim . I follow this religion how it is supposed to be followed. And this religion Does not tell me to stone woman , to kill disbelievers , to bring harm to my fellow man . Nay it teaches me Love , compassion , honor , respect , and many more positive attributes.

The religion of Islam was made perfect ( in my belief ) by Allah (god) but has been flawed."

(my response) we can agree on "but has been flawed"

" Now ill wait for the rebuttal of mistranslated scripture to flow in all while making my self some tomato soup and grilled cheese. nom nom nom !! Kap"

(my response) not gonna happen, no one wants to debate endless scripture interpretations where upon anyone can hide in the nuance and semantic, it honestly is the endeavor of a more patient man. I want you to know I do not hate you at all, I dislike the idea's of all religion, it just so happens Islam.. in its most understood practice contains the epitome of bad ideas.

edit on 27-10-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
NO Islam is STILL higher ,longer and worse that ANY other abrahamic faith on earth.
20 mil US in total , iSLAM is uncountable because THEY have been at it for 1400 years...but if they keep trying to impose Shariah law ,WE can do better.

edit on 27-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
As someone that lives in a area of forced multicultural soup when I am in the UK (East London) I can firmly say the local native population do nothing because the native population no longer reside there..

I am the only original resident on a road of 150+ houses, the majority are now Migrant family's many from the Middle East with a handful from Poland and Romanian.. The change in my area over the last 15 years is mind blowing and sadly not for the better.

It was a fixed agenda by very powerful people, any resistance was shouted down with buzz words such as neo nazi and facist, the Brexit vote was a tiny way I believe that people in the could get some power back and I believe had the immigration situation not have been so blatant the vote would have never had been spoken of or needed. I am sure others will have a opinion on that subject.

HERE - HERE!!

I think the original residents have just woke up ... and voted ourselves out

of the strangle hold of the oppressive EU.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am sure that this post will fall on deaf ears.
your trying to paint a far right yob as a saviour, stick to stormfront.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
NO Islam is STILL higher ,longer and worse that ANY other abrahamic faith on earth.
20 mil US in total , iSLAM is uncountable because THEY have been at it for 1400 years...but if they keep trying to impose Shariah law ,WE can do better.

Sadly I do not believe we could??.. People in many Western countries are brainwashed into accepting anything, you have question a faith such as Islam when people from Buddhist countries will point blank not accept it and the Buddhist faith is all about karma and acceptance yet the brainwashed Euro population are to scared to open their mouths.. It is why places such as Thailand, Taiwan etc have a very small Muslim population yet somewhere like the UK is flooded, if the locals let something happen then it will..

I remember in the 80s people where speaking out about what the future would hold in the UK and they where stigmatised and branded as racists and fascist, yet look at the current situation we are in..

RA

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Far to little to late, sadly the damage was done decades ago..
And until article 50 is activated I still will not believe the UK can be independent from the EU social experiment that does not have a off button..

RA

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Cobalt bomb...dead earth YEAH we can KILL EVERYTHING...why comes to mind.
Until we work out a better targeting strategy for international criminal elements who are usurping Islam's efforts to modernize from the nutty violent 6th century customs we WILL not accept,WE will kill innocence ...LOTS of it.
IF they allow themselves to be USED for that THEY TOO need to die.

KILL only,no arrest ,capture or prolonged torture, when one of these creatures is legally ID'ed BANG ,thud.
HARSH?
So ?
WE do this thing well,when we have an actual LEADER in office.OTHERWISE...the bum could start WWIII ...wait.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I remember in the 80s people where speaking out about what the future would hold in the UK and they where stigmatised and branded as racists and fascist, yet look at the current situation we are in..

RA

They are still being stigmatised and branded racists and facists

But they have seen what is happening and they don't care anymore .... a

case of better late than never

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

All the People of Faith who have Migrated to America in order to give themselves and their Children a Better Life Understand the One Concept that makes this Country Different from All others . The Separation of Church and State . Religion Comes in 2nd to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights here . If some People are Unable to Except that Fact of Life , then they are Incapable of Ever becoming American Citizens .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join