It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Right, a BUNCH of people got together to raise the money. There isn't anything there about Trump donating any money, just him taking credit for money the whole group of them raised, symbolically, for farmers. Trump style Farm Aid

HAHA

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

oh good one. maybe if you thought for a minute you would realize you are brainwashed

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: mOjOm

Again, everyone is missing what I said. Trump is a tool. I watch his speeches, I get the unedited footage of him. My brain works quite well and I know I wouldn't let that person sit at my dinner table. If you can't get that done then you can't be my leader. I'm not changing my mind about that either. None of these people deserve my vote. They seem like sellouts and voting for them is destructive. I don't play the vote for the lesser of the evils game. That's what gets us into our messes.

Ajah is drunk. It's been decided.

Hah? No. I never drink. Just very bored on a rainy night. And this OP inspired me. I get really annoyed at the unjustified hatred created by the media. And very concerned for the future of my family if Clinton gets into power.

If you have truly watched Trump's speeches and are not getting what he is talking about, then that's your decision.
We are not picking someone to have dinner with. We are picking someone to run the country. You don't have to personally like someone to have them do a job well.

At least you are not voting for Clinton. I'll forgive you for the drunk comment for that part

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm not just talking about the News media. Trump has been around for a long time. I was around in the 80's and 90's when he was a big name then too. He's always doing something.

Now he's in the news and other media EVERYWHERE. But I'm not talking about how the media portrays him or even the things they say about him. I'm talking about him. I watch him. The things he does. His speeches in full. His appearances here and there. I listen to him speak and how he acts. I'm talking about watching and listening to him speaking for himself. That's all anyone really needs if they pay attention. Once you get an idea of who he is you can then find other sources that are saying the same things if needed.

The most important thing about him to realize is simply the fact that he's a "Bull Sh*tter". I consider a "BSer" a special kind of person and we almost all know at least one of them in our lives at some point. They're phony. They're fake. Doesn't exactly mean they're bad or evil. They're just full of sh*t in the things they say and do. Sometimes completely full of sh*t and other times not as much. But they're almost never honest about anything. Everything is an exaggeration of the truth and sometimes just completely the opposite.

They're good at it too. Years and years of doing it has made them very good at it. It's also very difficult to catch a BSer because they always have more BS ready to help them escape when you think you've caught them. They really are interesting characters. Not all bad and in fact they can be a lot of fun most times. That's part of why they do it too. Because it's better or more exciting than just normal. The problem is that it's also just BS most the time.

But when you know what to look for the signs are all there. With Trump they are there big time and I've seen them on display every time I've seen him do something or speak about something. Again, that doesn't mean he's all bad. But he's not someone I'd believe for a second about anything he tells me. Certainly not someone I'd get mixed up with in business or anything where I had to rely on him for my own safety or security. Because while he may not be out to deliberately screw me over, if something doesn't go as planned I know full well he'd do anything to save himself even if it means selling me out. That's just how BSers work. Sometimes they might come through. Usually because they're screwing someone else instead of you this time around. But you can't trust them.

This of course is how I see him. You may not agree and that's fine.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I live in WA and work with a lot of Hillary voters. My friend and I have exposed all of Hilary's corruption and spoke with our co-workers. They still think they hate Donald Trump and must vote for anyone but Trump. They are manipulated.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Right, a BUNCH of people got together to raise the money. There isn't anything there about Trump donating any money, just him taking credit for money the whole group of them raised, symbolically, for farmers. Trump style Farm Aid

HAHA

I guess you missed this part:

developer Donald Trump and Texas farmer and landowner Tom McKamy, who donated the last $78,000 to pay off the debt, as well as Atlanta businessman Frank Argenbright Jr., who led fund-raising efforts... but the debt remained at $78,000.

Trump offered to pay half that sum

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
can someone actually say what is so bad about hillary's policies. she seems to stand for decency. i dont want to have dinner with her no but at least she wont be destroying our constitutoin, our democracy, and with her at least we have a chance to become a great nation. i can't believe people here on ats who are supposed to be able to think outside the box are so brainwashed by this trump propaganda. wake up sheeples!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123

You are new to these forums. There are dozens and dozens of detailed threads that have indepth research about Clinton, her crimes and the corruption.

To even go there would derail this thread. So, you might want to do some looking around on the forums.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Non sense argument. People can't criticize candidates they've never meet? Well gee wiz, I don't think many Americans have ever, or will ever meet and get to know a president. so how ever shall we vote? You trump fans act like this is your first election, and you cant understand why a candidate you like could possibly have opposition,.
edit on 10pm09pm312016-10-27T21:00:39-05:0009America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The most important thing about him to realize is simply the fact that he's a "Bull Sh*tter". I consider a "BSer" a special kind of person and we almost all know at least one of them in our lives at some point. They're phony. They're fake. Doesn't exactly mean they're bad or evil. They're just full of sh*t in the things they say and do. Sometimes completely full of sh*t and other times not as much. But they're almost never honest about anything. Everything is an exaggeration of the truth and sometimes just completely the opposite.

You just described 99% of politicians over the last 3 decades,,, congrats.

Have you ever considered maybe you are wrong? Maybe, just maybe he wants to help the country? Maybe?

Maybe the videos of him in the 80's saying that he would run for president only if the country continued to be mismanaged and heading in the wrong direction was him being sincere?

I couldn't imagine anyone worth what he is and could do anything in the world wanting to choose being BASHED non stop 24/7 by the media and the sheep who are still indoctrinated by them.

How could you disagree with this speech?!

edit on 27-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

no i am not too i have been reading ats for over ten years i just joined now and i have read all the hillary this and that and most is just general conspiracy which i enjoy reading but as with most conspiracy there is little to no proof and what so called prrof there is nothing more then typical politician corruption, the worst of it you could say the same for the vast majority of politician. So what? At least she is not out to destroy this nation like trump

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Im voting Trump,,,but unlike democrats and perfect Hillary I call him out on the dumb things he says. Trump has bad delivery, needed to be more specific about immigrants and muslims and should just have shut the f*** up about women, its his own fault if he loses by giving the lying biased media ammunition, even though they made up enough of their own. Some of that hate can be justified , Im still voting Trump. Trump only said dumb stuff, Hillary has actually done the dumb, immoral, corrupt and untruthful stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The things that Trump says are the same things that he has been saying for many years. You can find old YouTube videos where he looks very young where he discusses the economy, trade, government. The more recent ones he is concerned about the direction of the country. That is why I find him to be genuine. He really wants to help this country.

At one of his rallies, someone asked him why he wanted to be president. He was quiet for minute, and pointed at a little child in the front, and said "that's why, it's for them". And he went on to explain that he has had a good life and he wants to give back. He wants to make the country better for the next generation. He said he sees the direction this country is going and he is afraid for them, because he does not think there is going to be much here for them. He was not bsing. I have good instincts about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: windword

HAHA

I guess you missed this part:

developer Donald Trump and Texas farmer and landowner Tom McKamy, who donated the last $78,000 to pay off the debt, as well as Atlanta businessman Frank Argenbright Jr., who led fund-raising efforts... but the debt remained at $78,000.

Trump offered to pay half that sum

The "operative" word here is OFFERED.

But did he pay up? Or, did his (phony self serving charity) "Trump Foundation" (other people's money) pay it? The article conveniently doesn't say!

edit on 27-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123

no i am not too i have been reading ats for over ten years i just joined now and i have read all the hillary this and that and most is just general conspiracy which i enjoy reading but as with most conspiracy there is little to no proof and what so called prrof there is nothing more then typical politician corruption, the worst of it you could say the same for the vast majority of politician. So what? At least she is not out to destroy this nation like trump

I think perhaps you have missed the important threads if you think it is just conspiracy. The important threads are backed up with research and documentation. She is beyond corrupt. Her and her cronies are a danger to the future of this country.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123 Her husband already practically destroyed this nation, Trump actually built a small part of it. Hillary destroyed other nations, are you on meds ?

link   
a reply to: jtoj123 WIKILEAKS has and still is 100% real, true, verified and vetted, don't even go there.
edit on 27-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

link   

nothing compared to trump. if you look into it with a clean heart and open mind you will know

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123 Hillary is THE MOST CORRUPT PERSON ever to run for president. She is scum, Trump isn't perfect but she cant get any worse.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Jeez.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016: At a Donald Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, SC, Donald Trump called Betsy Sharp to the stage to say a few words. Sharp is the daughter of Annabelle Hill, whose family farm Trump helped save in Georgia back in 1986.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join