It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I don't have good things to say about Hillary though. I'm not saying Hillary is better than Trump. I'm sure I've told you this already many times.

So I have nothing good to say about her.

Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean I like Hillary. I think they both suck and are both wrong for President.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Trump's former butler: 'He's an incredibly generous person'

Donald Trump’s former butler on Thursday said that the GOP presidential front-runner has a kinder heart than people realize.

“First of all, he’s an incredibly generous person,” Tony Senecal told host Carol Costello on CNN. "He’s generous to his employees [and] he’s generous to strangers.

“Most of the time he’s just a nice man. I mean, I lasted with him for 20 years. He had to be pretty good.”

Senecal said that both the media and Trump’s rivals for the Republican presidential nomination have mischaracterized the billionaire.

“He’s not the great, gruff person that people play him out to be. Sure, you attack him, he’s going to fight back.”

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I believe you have outstanding wagers regarding allegations that Donald Trump would drop out before the election. I see he has not dropped out ... what do you make of this??

a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Crow eating time is coming, and that farm of yours will be enough to sustain your diet and that of the next generation. Hopefully you are as good at cooking crow in a diversity of ways as Bubba was with shrimp.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If he's not fit to sit at my dinner table then he doesn't have the character to be the leader I want. That's the part you conspiracy clowns don't seem to get. Everyone has their own perception and intuition. Mine says both of my choices are crap. I'm not voting and whatever happens because people couldn't figure out that the system is screwed up is not my fault. Continuing to vote for these nut jobs is criminal at this point.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Name 1 good thing hillary has done for someone personally, besides getting him off a rape charge of a 13 yo and not bragged about it.

Oh wait, that was her job.

Good point. I don't hear of anything that Clinton has personally done to help someone in need. I don't think that she would look twice or even think about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I think you are missing the point of the OP. The media has created the character that you think is Trump. The media feeds the hatred. You have been brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump called every single person in the race a name! He attached it to their first name, you know, like a child would do!!!!!!!!

This is the problem with Trump supporters, well conservatives in general, they don't see what hypocrites they really are. Your very first paragraph alone describes just about every single online Trump supporter ever. Just go take a peek at the Trump supporter safe space known as The_Donald and they're making Hillary, Killary, Shillary, Hitler references all the time! Name calling? Are you trying to tell me Trump supporters don't resort to name calling?

Not only do Trump supporters always resort to name calling they profit off of it! These Hillary tees are always a hit at any Trump rally or the RNC convention.

Body shaming? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Trump, the man you're defending body shams women openly and proudly!!!!!!!!!!!

Threats of violence? You act as if no Trump supporter has ever made a threat of violence. You act as if Trump himself has never made any threats of violence. You act as if Trump supporters haven't committed acts of violence. You act as if a Trump supporter wouldn't plan a terrorist act (who btw is currently imprisoned by the FBI). Hell, you act as if Republican politicians don't make veil threats of violence all in the name of liberty. I don't hear Democrats telling their supporters that the tree of liberty sometimes needs to be feed the blood of tyrants.

So much hypocrisy it's tremendous, believe me!

Don't talk to me about what the Democrats, liberals, progressives, SWJ, snowflakes are doing if you're gonna sit there and act as if conservatives are above it all. Are you really try to tell me Republicans are the victims of Democrat's abuse? Well, that's the problem I see with this crowd, they always play the victim game and they are always it.

Trump is King Hypocrite and he deserves every bit of criticism and it's sad to see anyone make excuses for him. And speaking of Trump and Hitler,

edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Donald Trump likes to tip with $100 bills

Donald Trump, notorious for his self-proclaimed business acumen, does not skimp on his handouts to the help. In fact, he sometimes passes out $100 bills.
The Republican presidential frontrunner and real estate mogul has been known to give Franklins to the "appreciative" groundskeepers on his property in Palm Beach, reports the New York Times.
"You’re a Hispanic and you’re in here trimming the trees and everything, and a guy walks up and hands you a hundred dollars,” Trump's long-time butler Anthony Senecal told the Times. “And they love him, not for that, they just love him.”

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Widow Gets Yule Gift of $187,000 to Save Her Farm

A Georgia widow said today that her family's Christmas will celebrate "the goodness in men's hearts"--the kindness of strangers who, touched by her husband's suicide to prevent the sale of his farm, contributed $187,000 to retire the mortgage.

"Our land is going to be ours again," said 66-year-old Annabel Hill at a ceremony to burn the mortgage for the 705-acre Hill farm in Waynesboro, Ga.

Joining Mrs. Hill were developer Donald Trump and Texas farmer and landowner Tom McKamy, who donated the last $78,000 to pay off the debt, as well as Atlanta businessman Frank Argenbright Jr., who led fund-raising efforts.

The benefactors agreed that they were pleased to help Mrs. Hill, but said their efforts on her behalf were symbolic of their concern for the American farmer.

"We give a lot of money to foreign countries that don't give a damn about us, but we don't help the American farmers," Trump said.

Mrs. Hill's husband, Lenard, killed himself with a .22-caliber rifle on Feb. 4, just 20 minutes before the farm was to be auctioned to help pay a $300,000 debt. Two years of drought had been ruinous, Mrs. Hill said, and her husband thought the insurance money from his death was the only way to wipe out the debt.

It was not enough, and the farm was imperiled once again. Trump heard about the widow's plight in September and worked with Argenbright to raise the remaining $187,000. Donations of all sizes materialized--New York disc jockey Don Imus raised $15,000--but the debt remained at $78,000.

Trump offered to pay half that sum, and then McKamy--a sixth-generation farmer in North Dallas--offered to pay the rest. He also explained to Mrs. Hill how she could use new farming techniques to ensure that she gets the most from her acreage.

Typical Donald Trump move! Taking credit other people generosity by donating other people's money! Was this done through the Trump Foundation too?

Bwaahaha

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Nope. I didn't miss the point. That's your problem and exactly what I'm talking about. You think you know me before you know me. My perception is my own and to imply that somehow I'm owned by the media just because my opinion doesn't match yours is arrogant and retarded of you. Rude.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think you are missing the point of the OP. The media has created the character that you think is Trump. The media feeds the hatred. You have been brainwashed.

What you don't seem to get is that he uses the media too to get you to believe what he wants. He's been doing it since the 80's and 90's then recently with his Reality TV BS. He knows how to use the media and is very skilled at creating his public image of what he wants to be. He's always done that and he even admits to it and is proud of it.

That's why the Trump Brand is what it's really all about for him. He's not the best business man ever. Not the smartest guy or the richest guy. But he's made up for it by making himself a celebrity star and a name known across the globe. He knows how to sell his image and protect that image too. Why do you think he's so angry and frustrated with the publicity now??? It's because now it's incredibly difficult because they're targeting him in ways he's not used to.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I have never called Hillary names. Well - baby-killer perhaps.
So please do not generalize about Trump supporters.

Violence? I hope you have seen the video evidence showing that Creamer's Super PAC, under the instructions of the Clinton campaign, purposely incited violence at Trump rallies.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I really don't understand this trump idolation. The man works directly for satan and all you people love him. and The only media bias I see is in favor of trump so just like the rest of the propaganda put out by the trumpies it is nonsense. Can't you people just use the brain tat God Almighty gave you and stop being brain washed by this trump crap. It is really disheartening. I mean how can you support this guy and still have a heart. I guess people are just easily misled by whoever has a bug in their ear as I know a lot of the trumpies out there are decent human beings. You just need to wake the heck up

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Again, everyone is missing what I said. Trump is a tool. I watch his speeches, I get the unedited footage of him. My brain works quite well and I know I wouldn't let that person sit at my dinner table. If you can't get that done then you can't be my leader. I'm not changing my mind about that either. None of these people deserve my vote. They seem like sellouts and voting for them is destructive. I don't play the vote for the lesser of the evils game. That's what gets us into our messes.

Ajah is drunk. It's been decided.
edit on 27-10-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I have never watched the Apprentice. Never.
To me he is a successful businessman.

Yes he is good at using the media. That's how he gets his message across. And his message shows that he cares about America. I don't detect any duplicity. So... he uses media. I don't get how that is a criticism?

The NEWS media are lying about him constantly. They created a character that is not him. They spread misinformation.
And they do the same for Clinton. But with her they are covering up her corruption and creating someone that she totally is not as well.

Do you ever see them talking about Trump's successes, or the good he has done? There is a great deal to tell, yet they don't. Instead they parade women who all of a sudden jump out of hiding to say things that sound suspiciously created as well. They are driving hatred toward someone by manipulating reality.

At the same time they say nothing about the evidence of corruption exposed daily in the Creamer videos and the email leaks. There is seriously criminal activity going on with someone running for president, and the MSM totally ignores it.
Again - they are manipulating reality.

The News Media are trying to control public perception to control our election. And I have a serious problem with that.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That's a pretty bold claim because none of us are above name calling but I'll never waste my time searching your post history for evidence and to be fair to me, I did say "just about every online Trump supporter". So you don't ever do it, great, I don't care because calling a politician a name doesn't bother me but truth is you are the minority amongst your peers. That's a fact and to deny it is ignorant.

Violence? Are you not aware of violence amongst Trump supporters? Are you not aware of Trump not only telling a crowd at one of his rally's that he wishes he could punch a protester, that in the old days they'd be carried out on stretchers, and finally he would pay the legal fees for any supporter punching a protester? These aren't rare isolated incidents so either you do know all about this or you've been living under a rock. Which is it?

Are you talking about the hidden camera video produced by the highly conservative Project Ver..a...toss? The same organization Trump's charity donated $10,000 too recently? Yeah, that's an unbiased source for sure!

But again, no one is above making threats or resorting to violence just like no one is above name calling. We're all humans but don't any Trump supporter try to tell me it's only the people who they dislike that are all the bad things in the world, but not them!

Ignorance. Pure, unadulterated ignorance.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What are you talking about? The article clearly explains that they both helped her out. Trump helped her.
They raised most of the $187,000, but were short $78,000. So they each then paid half of that.

When was the last time you gave that much money to one person, a stranger, to help them out?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Again, you are generalizing. I know many, many Trump supporters, and I have never heard them name calling his opponent as you describe. They call her a criminal, and corrupt. But not immature names.

So... the videos. Those in the videos caught saying those things - stepped down and fired. What they said was clear. The MSM just won't cover it.

And there are plenty of people above violence and name calling. If you don't believe that then I pity you, as you must associate with a very sordid crowd.

You are pretty much validating the OP.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
I really don't understand this trump idolation. The man works directly for satan and all you people love him. and The only media bias I see is in favor of trump so just like the rest of the propaganda put out by the trumpies it is nonsense. Can't you people just use the brain tat God Almighty gave you and stop being brain washed by this trump crap. It is really disheartening. I mean how can you support this guy and still have a heart. I guess people are just easily misled by whoever has a bug in their ear as I know a lot of the trumpies out there are decent human beings. You just need to wake the heck up

I see you just joined ATS recently. Just in time for the election

I think perhaps the ones not using their brains might be the ones who do not see the danger that our country is in if Hillary Clinton is elected.

The articles in this thread showing Trump generosity are facts, not propaganda.

It's not idolation. It's frustration with the media fostering hatred of someone by creating falsehoods and creating an image, with no mention of the good and the good he can do for our country. No one is perfect. Sure he says things that throw some people sometimes. He is bluntly honest. We always know what he is thinking. Unlike Clinton, who panders and lies and says anything to get a vote.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
The man works directly for satan and all you people love him.

I think you are confused. Donald Trump does not work for Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join