It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Impossible ,no discipline, strong will or common sense.
JUST another activist.
I don't NEED acceptance or followers.
70% are disappointments to me anyway,always service to self.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Interesting thread.

But what if you dont watch MSM, you get your TRUE info from trusted sources without bias, what if all the bad things that get said about trump you knew before it was splashed all over the place?

I havnt met trump and i dont have a chronological list of absolute truth from his own brain [excusing his own distorted recollection].

The raw simple facts are this; hes a famous, spot light hungry businessman with a trail of negative accusations and backed by a callous stuck up billionaire attitude. So hungry is he for fame and power hes now running for president. Would you think that sort of guy is the sort of guy you can respect from all walks of life and trust with the best interests of everyone and the planet?

I want to post this so much it makes me worry:

edit on 10/27/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I am optimistically cautious about a Trump win and pessimistically accepting of a Hillary win. I don't hate either candidate and although I have zero respect for Clinton I would be happy with minimum security prison for her. Trump just needs to keep talking etc for his lot-in-life to be given to him, the record book is currently under review and tomorrows generation will see him as either a bumbling goose with a big mouth or the president the USA 'needed'. (not to be confused with 'deserved').

Excellent OP once again Les, I really enjoy your commentary.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Not true.

Trump is a billionaire who has helped many people on the way up. He is tough and does not take bs from others. He does not respect laziness or slackers. He admires anyone who works hard. He speaks his mind bluntly, which I take as honesty. People are shocked by that because we rarely see it in our PC society.

He has long been discussing his dissatisfaction with the direction our country is heading. He finally decided to do something about it. Many people complain, yet they do nothing. He cares about America and Americans and stepped up to make a difference. He has said many times that he has so much and wanted to give back.

To say that he is doing this for the "spot light" is ludicrous. He has been abused and accused and slandered and drug through the mud. I imagine this has been excruciating for him and his family. Yet he stuck it out. Why would he do that? It was not for himself. It was for us.

He is street smart. He gets things done. This country needs him.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The answer has already been nailed. Fear. Fear of a world where one has to compete on a level playing field, where hard work is required to succeed and survive. That is a complete anathema to many people in today's entitlement and 'poor little me' culture.

Great thread by the way. I do think many people will look back at the vitriol they spewed towards Trump and be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

edit on 27/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't like paying them either. But I do. Ya know, render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. You know as well as I we have to do it to continue to enjoy the life we've build here. We have a good life. Taxes pay for much of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't like paying them either. But I do. Ya know, render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. You know as well as I we have to do it to continue to enjoy the life we've build here. We have a good life. Taxes pay for much of it.

We have a bloated government buttressed by a class of Kept Voters that demand we pay way more in taxes than we should to maintain our "good life."

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

For one he should be completely willing to share his tax returns with the public. As a business man his tax returns will tell us alot about the shady dealings he may be involved with, how much of a liar he really is, and will give us a good idea of how he will run the country. My point being if he truly is a sleazy businessman (which his tax returns would reflect) and him not willing to share his tax returns makes a strong case for him being one. Then he will only add to the sleaze and corruption.

Your last paragraph brings up an even more important point. Our government is already fubar and I say it's time the whole system gets replaced before we end up like all the other failed empires that came before us.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't hate Donald Trump.

I just think he's completely wrong and unqualified to be POTUS

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I hope you're hungry.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I personally think he's a fascist jackass and has no business running for anything.I'll be honest I don't know who's more spoiled Hillary or Donald.They are both petulant children to me.Also,the sooner the election is over (Which $hillary will win.) The better for the site.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well, no that's not the story I was talking about. I've never even heard of that story before. So I don't feel bad at all.

The one I'm talking about is the story about someone who helped him fix a flat on his limo once when he was stranded somewhere and asked for him to send flowers to his wife. When the flowers arrived it had a note saying that their mortgage was paid. That's the one I thought he was talking about.

Your story is something entirely different. I suppose we'd have to ask LesMisanthrope which one he was talking about to know for sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Impossible ,no discipline, strong will or common sense.
JUST another activist.
I don't NEED acceptance or followers.
70% are disappointments to me anyway,always service to self.

Yeah. You lost me there. I'm not sure what that means in the context of anything I've said or we've been talking about.

But that's cool. I'm sure it makes sense to you and that's fine.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's actually quite scary how much control the MSM has over the masses. Some 80% of the American Media is affiliated with, owned by or openly associated with the Democrats. This is one rung below State Run Media, as shown in China, Russia and North Korea.

And what they have done is present the masses with caricatures of the three top candidates: we've been presented with one candidate who is a sexist, bigot, raaacist, ignoramis and will destroy America. In the other corner a "well respected" "saintly" woman (I feel nauseas just typing that :barf
who is honest and any hint of impropriety is a lie caused by Russians. The other Democrat Sanders was a confused old man and a crusty old white guy.

Hillarys staunch supporters do not understand the ramifications of having the Ruling Party Elite's Media telling them who to vote for. It's very scary.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, no that's not the story I was talking about. I've never even heard of that story before. So I don't feel bad at all.

The one I'm talking about is the story about someone who helped him fix a flat on his limo once when he was stranded somewhere and asked for him to send flowers to his wife. When the flowers arrived it had a note saying that their mortgage was paid. That's the one I thought he was talking about.

Your story is something entirely different. I suppose we'd have to ask LesMisanthrope which one he was talking about to know for sure.

This is what he said:

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Would a caring man pay off someone's mortgage when her husband committed suicide?

So - that sounds like the story I referenced. Her husband committed suicide.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Another Trump good deed that gets ignored:

n the wake of her family tragedy, Jennifer Hudson has received a helping hand from a very unlikely source – Donald Trump.

Jennifer and some of her family members have been staying at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago – and Trump has been picking up the tab.

“They are safe,” Trump told People on Monday night. “She’s a great girl and we’re protecting them well.”

According to E! Online, Hudson has been staying at the hotel since arriving in Chicago on October 24 – the day her mother, Darnell Donerson, and brother, Jason Hudson, were found murdered, and her nephew, Julian King, was found missing.

Donald Trump Puts Jennifer Hudson & Family Up For Free In Chicago Hotel

Racist? No.
Kind and generous. Yes.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yeah, it might be the story he was talking about. I never heard that one.

But ok. Are you saying that one good deed outdoes everything else he's ever done???

Just because you can point out a couple nice things he's done along the way doesn't erase the bad things he's done to people.

It helps, don't get me wrong. Unlike him and his talking heads I'm not trying to make anyone out to be the devil or a demon or anything. I think the man is still human and does something nice now and then too. But that hardly makes him a saint when you include all the other stuff he's done to people over the years.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Donald Trump Quietly Helped Marine Whom Obama Ignored

In a little-publicized act of kindness, it has been reported that Donald Trump gave financial support to Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, the soldier held in a Mexican jail for 214 days.

Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren told her audience about the charitable effort on behalf of Mr. Trump, but also added this point about the President — he “wouldn’t even pick up the phone to help.”

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Donald Trump Gives $10,000 Gift To Hero Bus Driver

Heroism occurs everyday in the workplace, with workers doing what's right without ever expecting to be rewarded. And then there are those too-rare occasions when a good deed gets due recognition. Donald Trump has decided to give a $10,000 gift to a bus driver in Buffalo, N.Y., who helped save a woman from taking her own life last month.
The billionaire real estate mogul, media personality and political upstart caught wind of the story as it began making headlines and going viral. And "The Donald" was so touched that he decided to send Barton a check for $10,000 for his heroism, without having met him. In publicly announcing the gift through Twitter, the 67-year-old Trump wrote:

The bus driver who saved the woman from jumping off the bridge was really cool, great guy. I'm going to send him $10, 000-he deserves it!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Orthodox Child with Rare Ailment is Rescued Aboard Tycoon’s Jet

The private Boeing 727 of real estate tycoon Donald Trump arrived from Los Angeles at LaGuardia Airport Tuesday morning, carrying aboard an Orthodox Jewish child with a rare and still undiagnosed breathing illness.

The child, Andrew Ten, age 3, arrived with his parents — accompanied by three nurses who attend to him around the clock — to try to seek medical help in the New York area.

Trump made his plane available for the special trip to New York after the boy’s parents, Judy and Harold Ten, called Trump and told him of their plight.

READ: Where Donald Trump stands on Israel and the Jews

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

“Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out,'” 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here Tuesday morning.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, “Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.

Ten said he believes that Trump fulfilled the Talmudic saying that “he who saves one person’s life is as if he saved the entire world.”

Note that most of these deeds are from long before he was running for president. He was not trying to pander. He was just doing good. And he does not talk about it or use this. He did things quietly. For everything we know about, I'm sure he did so much more.

And yet - people hate him. They just don't pay attention.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join