It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

Amazing. He embodies the stereotypical lying, saying whatever the crowd wants to hear, manipulating, making promises he knows he cannot keep (or doesn't know enough to know what he can't do, self-centered politician.

Admittedly he is an amateur, not as well informed, and engages in salesmanship. But along the way he has proven himself, for instance by going to Louisiana during the floods, and graciously meeting and listening to foreign leaders, not to mention tirelessly working for what he set out to do in the first place.

What is an amateur liar?

An amateur deceiver, distorter, and demagogue?

An amateur candidate who says he will murder the relatives of terrorists

An amateur who wants to bring back water boarding and all other kinds of nefarious acts

That’s not an amateur that’s a fascist

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Now, I admit, he may get into office and someone will tell him how it all works and why he can't change anything and he needs to play along like all who came before him or face the consequences.... that would suck.

Glad you pointed that out. It happens time and time again. I remember after Barack's long briefing, when he left the Oval Office that day and was walking to the helicopter, he was ashen, and looked like he was about to throw up. Several of us on ATS noticed it.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

We deserve someone both smart and caring. I don't think he's either.

Would a caring man pay off someone's mortgage when her husband committed suicide? What about lending his private jet to fly a child to treatment? I have not seen anyone but Donald Trump do these things. His intelligence is debatable, but we've had some very smart ivy-league lawyers in office the last couple of decades.

edit on 27-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What is an amateur liar?

An amateur who wants to bring back water boarding and all other kinds of nefarious acts

I doubt you know what fascist means, but on his issues he promised to work with congress, and he also promised to work within national and international law. Have you considered these?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Sorry war DOES that ,GET over it sugar plum ,life is a HARD.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Y'all probably heard this, but it's amusing.

I heard some people talking on TV news, and (this will be paraphrased) one man said Trump owns 27 golf courses. On 26 of those he appealed the property taxes saying those folks had overvalued the properties. Of course he did the paperwork, sent in the lawyers, etc etc, and was able to get the taxes reduced on all of them. (On one, he had it reduced from 23 million to 9 million, which is a substantial reduction. Anyway. )

EXCEPT the one in New Jersey. However, New Jersey has a big tax break for property that is being used for agriculture, so according to this guy, Trump put GOATS on the property to get the tax break. Goats on the green.

lol.

But see, I would think that was funny creative and clever for someone other than a Presidential candidate. It just shows how far he's willing to go to avoid paying his fair share of revenue. It's not right. It's a part of the "entitlement" mentality. I'm Donald Trump so I don't have to do what the peasants do.
edit on 10/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Amazing. He embodies the stereotypical lying, saying whatever the crowd wants to hear, manipulating, making promises he knows he cannot keep (or doesn't know enough to know what he can't do, self-centered politician.

Admittedly he is an amateur, not as well informed, and engages in salesmanship. But along the way he has proven himself, for instance by going to Louisiana during the floods, and graciously meeting and listening to foreign leaders, not to mention tirelessly working for what he set out to do in the first place.

What is an amateur liar?

You mean this:

So many dumb things come out of his mouth. Hurts him more than anything else. What I can't figure out is whether he's calling for killing those families or just lawfully rooting out the terrorist elements.
edit on 10/27/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

What I can't figure out is whether he's calling for killing those families or just lawfully rooting out the terrorist elements.

He's expounded on his statements.

“I will use every legal power that I have to stop these terrorist enemies. I do, however, understand that the United States is bound by laws and treaties and I will not order our military or other officials to violate those laws and will seek their advice on such matters. I will not order a military officer to disobey the law. It is clear that as president I will be bound by laws just like all Americans and I will meet those responsibilities.”

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

and, don't forget because he's a "star" he can do anything.

i don't know how trump supporters rationalize that little tidbit. lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Would a caring man pay off someone's mortgage when her husband committed suicide? What about lending his private jet to fly a child to treatment? I have not seen anyone but Donald Trump do these things. His intelligence is debatable, but we've had some very smart ivy-league lawyers in office the last couple of decades.

The mortgage story I think is fake. Although the one about the child is true. But you have to ask yourself who the parents of that kid was too. You think just any stranger off the street could simply call up Trump and ask to use his plane and have him say yes???

But besides that. Not everything the man has ever done is going to look bad. Depending upon where your interests are at he'll seem like a great guy or not. If I'm an investor or doing work for him I might think it's great that he was using his connections in politics to evict a woman from her home against her will, but if I'm that woman I'm guessing I wouldn't like it too much.

The golf course he built over in Scotland where he tore up the beach and the dunes that were of ecological importance and displaced people from their homes nearby using bully tactics and bribing local officials sure didn't seem to make the people involved too happy. But the officials who were only interested in the money they'd get out of it thought he was a great guy. You have to look at the whole picture. Everyone, no matter how cruel they may be still have some friends and people who like them.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That was inspiring and motivational. It is worth a big hug.
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

MINUTIAE!

We are at the cusp of war an eco systems destruction is HORRIBLE, but I somehow require the need to survive so ...again ,no.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's funny how people are tired of politicians, and the first non-politician we see is demonized because he doesn't sound or act like a politician.

Politicians have the personalities of used car salesmen.

Donald Trump has the used car salesmen schtick down to a science.

Ergo....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Some of the commentators on the news said he used undocumented guys to build Trump tower, and promised them $4.00 an hour. There is still litigation, because some of them, he didn't pay period. He doesn't sound like a stand-up guy. I'd be hesitant to do business with him at this point.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This Anti Trump Rhetoric is just the End Result of the Opposition Losing the Argument over the Important Issues that one Candidate Addresses , and the other is Indifferent to . In this Election , the two Issues that Stick out the Most in the Minds of the American People are the Economy and Immigration . Mr. Trump makes the Attempt to Find solutions to them , while Hillary Clinton Downplays their Importance out of Contempt of those who Actually Care about them .

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

MINUTIAE!

We are at the cusp of war an eco systems destruction is HORRIBLE, but I somehow require the need to survive so ...again ,no.

Well, since my response wasn't intended for you I guess I don't really care whether or not you like it or agree with it.

When I make a response to you I'll be sure and try to meet your standards.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

But what if you dont watch MSM, you get your TRUE info from trusted sources without bias, what if all the bad things that get said about trump you knew before it was splashed all over the place?

I havnt met trump and i dont have a chronological list of absolute truth from his own brain [excusing his own distorted recollection].

The raw simple facts are this; hes a famous, spot light hungry businessman with a trail of negative accusations and backed by a callous stuck up billionaire attitude. So hungry is he for fame and power hes now running for president. Would you think that sort of guy is the sort of guy you can respect from all walks of life and trust with the best interests of everyone and the planet?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Don't criticize Trump's criticisms?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It just shows how far he's willing to go to avoid paying his fair share of revenue. It's not right. It's a part of the "entitlement" mentality.

I disagree with this. To be perfectly honest, I'd disagree with it whether we were talking Trump or anyone else... I'd have disagreed long before this election. I don't agree with the so-called "fair share" concept in any way. If someone has worked to earn something, risked losses to earn something, owns something, etc then there is zero fairness to be found in the government magically laying claim to being owed a cut from it. I don't care if it's Trump, Warren Buffet, or Joe Six-Pack who makes a few extra thousand moonlighting with a snow plow blade bolted to his truck and opts to not declare that income to the IRS, EVERY time an American screws the IRS out of part of their cut, a part of me rejoices. The fact that so many Americans have fallen for the "fair share" argument is proof that this nation is brainwashed into not only accepting, but embracing legalized theft from other Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The mortgage story I think is fake. ...

Widow Gets Yule Gift of $187,000 to Save Her Farm

A Georgia widow said today that her family's Christmas will celebrate "the goodness in men's hearts"--the kindness of strangers who, touched by her husband's suicide to prevent the sale of his farm, contributed $187,000 to retire the mortgage.

"Our land is going to be ours again," said 66-year-old Annabel Hill at a ceremony to burn the mortgage for the 705-acre Hill farm in Waynesboro, Ga.

Joining Mrs. Hill were developer Donald Trump and Texas farmer and landowner Tom McKamy, who donated the last $78,000 to pay off the debt, as well as Atlanta businessman Frank Argenbright Jr., who led fund-raising efforts.

The benefactors agreed that they were pleased to help Mrs. Hill, but said their efforts on her behalf were symbolic of their concern for the American farmer.

"We give a lot of money to foreign countries that don't give a damn about us, but we don't help the American farmers," Trump said.

Mrs. Hill's husband, Lenard, killed himself with a .22-caliber rifle on Feb. 4, just 20 minutes before the farm was to be auctioned to help pay a $300,000 debt. Two years of drought had been ruinous, Mrs. Hill said, and her husband thought the insurance money from his death was the only way to wipe out the debt.

It was not enough, and the farm was imperiled once again. Trump heard about the widow's plight in September and worked with Argenbright to raise the remaining $187,000. Donations of all sizes materialized--New York disc jockey Don Imus raised $15,000--but the debt remained at $78,000.

Trump offered to pay half that sum, and then McKamy--a sixth-generation farmer in North Dallas--offered to pay the rest. He also explained to Mrs. Hill how she could use new farming techniques to ensure that she gets the most from her acreage.

Don't feel bad. I'm sure you believed it was a fake story. Those kind of rumors are what the OP is all about. Misinformation leading to a false perspective of Trump.

You never see Trump making a big deal of it, but if you look for the little hidden stories, he has helped many many people. He cares about Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join