It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If anyone fears Trump, it should be the Republican Party.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And, yet, nothing is more unlikable than a pandering press that only takes one candidate seriously. I think Hillary's handlers thought she would benefit from controlled media coverage. But, it seems to have compounded her unlikability issues.

I remember when the huffington post would only report on Trump's campaign in the entertainment section of their website. Now he makes up most of their "journalism". That didn't last too long.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People are afraid. They have had the establishment for so long that it has become a security blanket to them.

The thought of being without their blanky terrifies some people.

Hence the rhetoric of politicians, which has been public relations induced, overly-consulted, and agonizingly written by speech writers. It is all a lullaby. Meanwhile, Trump proves himself to be a human being, not a politician.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

People are afraid. They have had the establishment for so long that it has become a security blanket to them.

The thought of being without their blanky terrifies some people.

Fear?

I know what fear is from my military experience. This ain't it! Annoyance perhaps, not fear.

For Hillary supporters it is all about fear, as you said your not a Hillary supporter so you can't speak of their feelings of fear.

Since when did you get the authority to tell me what I can speak to, about or address. You're not my CO. Mod wannabees make me want to puke.

Really???? That's what you got out of my reply, wow God help us the left has gone full retard.

What's retarded is to label people that you know nothing about. And to make foolish generalizations because I don't support Trump. Most people aren't strictly libs or conservatives. People are complicated and to categorize them in to preconceived boxes is Stupid!

You may make a snap judgment and lable me a retarded lib. but I support the 2nd, capital punishment, served my country, Freedom and liberty. Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

btw....I will support your decision to think and say whatever, however you want and many of my Brothers in Arms have died to give you that right. It's a shame you can't extend that courtesy to others.
edit on 27-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

He never pays taxes, he is a misogynist, he hates Mexicans, he hates Muslims, he hates immigrants, he is “unpresidential”, he is “literally Hitler”, he is a bad businessman, he is a nuclear threat, he is a sexual predator, he cares only about himself—none of it stands up to scrutiny, none of it beyond the standard of a reasonable doubt
followed by

all of it generated by piss-poor journalism
how can his own words be down to poor journalism?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

You are a fool to think he will expose anything especially considering he is hiding many things himself.

Thank you for the kind words

Anyway, what does hiding things about himself have to do with exposing the sleaziness of others in government?

Hint: the answer is "nothing"

Now, I admit, he may get into office and someone will tell him how it all works and why he can't change anything and he needs to play along like all who came before him or face the consequences.... that would suck.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It won't screw you up in the head if you're mistaken will you?
Some of your cousins are DEEPLY programmed and I worry they might flip out.
DON'T be a wussy I survived OBAMA after all.
HE'S DUMBER that I am,LOWEST IQ ever to hit the office...but I digress.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Trump proves himself to be a human being, not a politician.

Amazing. He embodies the stereotypical lying, saying whatever the crowd wants to hear, manipulating, making promises he knows he cannot keep (or doesn't know enough to know what he can't do, self-centered politician.

edit on 10/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: jonnywhite

Maybe you're right. We're measuring the waters. What do they say? They say don't vote for Trump. Everything is off. That's bad water. It may not meet your high standards. You're treating this like it's a hard science. It's not. We're people and we judge each other all the time on outside appearances and first impressions. Empirical evidences are for scientists and we respect that. Hell, if you want to only rely on empirical evidences, go ahead. I can't know everything and I can't have an empirical conclusion. In the end, I vote on how the waters measure up.

When it comes to the demonization of an individual, the defamation of one's character, considering anything less than both sides is an injustice.

I've tried to be fair to him. I've watched Fox News (and business) to counter CNN or MSNBC. In fact, I've almost exclusivley watched Fox. On the internet, I've stretched myself thin trying to rationalize support for him. Time and time again, he's let me down. I gave him his chance and he didn't deliver. You're telling me I'm being unfair? You expect too much.

Trump gets a D from me. I'll give him credit for sticking through it.
edit on 10/27/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It won't screw you up in the head if you're mistaken will you?
Some of your cousins are DEEPLY programmed and I worry they might flip out.
DON'T be a wussy I survived OBAMA after all.
HE'S DUMBER that I am,LOWEST IQ ever to hit the office...but I digress.

In the language you have become accustomed to:

WRONG.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I've tried to be fair to him. I've watched Fox News (and business) to counter CNN or MSNBC. Most of the news I've watched on television has been Fox. On the internet, I've stretched myself thin trying to rationalize support for him. Time and time again, he's let me down. You don't understand. I gave him a chance and he didn't deliver.

I cannot justify television, especially 24hour news. I find it best to go straight to the source and attempt to derive my own conclusions, and then read the news. I've watched almost all the rallies of both of them unedited. There is only one candidate deserving and capable of the presidency.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
People who love Trump forget he brought all the scorn on himself.

You love him but the majority of the people he has offended: Latinos. Muslims, Black people, woman DON’T LIKE being offended.

Look at it that way. If you aren’t offended your probably a white male who is a group he’s never offended.

That’s human nature to feel offended when one attacks ones own group and if you can't understand that than your not being understanding just dogmatically for one who is one of you own kind who makes you feel safe.

Those people that hate him hate him for a reason and that reason is they don't feel safe as you do

edit on 27-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Amazing. He embodies the stereotypical lying, saying whatever the crowd wants to hear, manipulating, making promises he knows he cannot keep (or doesn't know enough to know what he can't do, self-centered politician.

Admittedly he is an amateur, not as well informed, and engages in salesmanship. But along the way he has proven himself, for instance by going to Louisiana during the floods, and graciously meeting and listening to foreign leaders, not to mention tirelessly working for what he set out to do in the first place.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That’s human nature to feel offended when one attacks ones own group and if you can't understand that than your not being understanding just dogmatically for one who is one of you own kind who makes you feel safe.

Sounds like an admission of guilt and not a statement of fact. Are you speaking of your own feelings? Or other's?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's funny how people are tired of politicians, and the first non-politician we see is demonized because he doesn't sound or act like a politician.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I will support your decision to think however you want. It's a shame you can't extend that courtesy to others.

Where did you get the silly idea that I don't support your decision or anyone else for that matter?

You libs are getting softer and softer.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's funny how people are tired of politicians, and the first non-politician we see is demonized because he doesn't sound or act like a politician.

Very true, and I'm not surprised. I imagine if we turned the spotlight on their lives we would see something far worse than Trump. Most of their ire is mob-derived, and not from any set of principles that they would hold to themselves before they do others.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: angeldoll

Admittedly he is an amateur, not as well informed, and engages in salesmanship. But along the way he has proven himself, for instance by going to Louisiana during the floods, and graciously meeting and listening to foreign leaders, not to mention tirelessly working for what he set out to do in the first place.

Going to La. was a good strategic move on his part. Like a good little politician. Like I said, I don't hate him, but I'm reasonably sure he would be the worse President in our history. I happen to think we're better than him. We deserve someone both smart and caring. I don't think he's either. If he is, he keeps it well hidden.

He has a certain "gangster-like cleverness". But true intelligence? Nope. Les, I doubt if he would 'get' many of your threads here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Only politicians are fit to be president... didn't you know that?

It's a club. Outsiders are not welcome.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm disappointed in him for screwing up so many opportunities to become more favorable and for getting peoples hopes up. It really seems like he has no intention of actually winning anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join