It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Handle what, text on a screen? I just do think it is whining. At least not like "Does it ever end?"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Handle what, text on a screen? I just do think it is whining. At least not like "Does it ever end?"

I'm glad you agree.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Did you just cop to something?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why don't you two get a room already

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Hey, I'm not ashamed of letting the world see what we have going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hey, I'm not ashamed of letting the world see what we have going on.

lol

I have to stop giving it away for free. Someone with my matchmaking abilities should definitely be getting paid.

edit on 3-11-2016 by imwilliam because: nvm TOS and blah blah

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

The media’s clear implication was that Trump was mocking the way Kovaleski moved his arms. People watching the clip of Trump’s impersonation only knew that Kovaleski was disabled. Thus, they naturally assumed Kovaleski’s disability must be similar to cerebral palsy where he has limited control of his movements and is prone to have muscle spasms or move his arms in jerky motions as Trump was doing at the rally. This is precisely the image the media wanted in people’s minds. They wanted this to be the story: that Donald Trump knowingly and intentionally mocked the flailing arm motions of someone who can’t control his muscles. They knew this would naturally trigger a visceral reaction of disgust from viewers and outrage amongst the disabled and all decent Americans, many of whom, to this day, think this is exactly what happened. Is it?

What the media did not choose to show you was video of Serge Kovaleski. Notice how the media only showed and still shows photos of him. This was done for a reason. As it turns out, Kovaleski’s disability is a congenital condition called arthrogryposis. Arthrogryposis causes restricted movement in the joints but does not cause spasms or uncontrolled moving of the limbs like cerebral palsy does.To show the depths of the deceit, one CNN reporter explained, while displaying a still photo of him, that Kovaleski, “suffers from a chronic condition that impairs movement of his arms.” Again, the implication is that Kovaleski can’t control his arms from moving. To the contrary, Kovaleski appears perfectly calm when giving interviews. Thus, if Trump truly wanted to mock Kovaleski’s disability, he would have had to stand perfectly still with a flexed right hand and not flail his arms. don’t believe me?
In addition, Trump used the same flailing arm movements in a South Carolina rally to impersonate a flustered Ted Cruz being asked about waterboarding. To my knowledge Cruz is not physically disabled:
Thus the true story is as follows: Donald Trump embarrassed the media by finding the 9/11 Washington Post article. The media found the reporter who tried to backtrack. Trump impersonated the reporter backtracking. Media points out the reporter is disabled, but only releases still photos of his flexed hand. Public assumes from Trump’s impersonation and being told by the media that he is mocking a disabled man that the reporter must not be able to control his arms and Trump is a dirtbag who hates the disabled. In reality muscle spasms or involuntary arm movements are not part of the reporter’s disability. Therefore Trump could not be mocking a disability that doesn’t exist. Hear Trump respond to the claim below, which perfectly coincides with the series of events described above:

Thus, Trump’s impersonations of a flustered reporter several months ago was turned into a left-wing and Establishment GOP narrative whereby Trump somehow hates the disabled. This despite the fact that Trump has given millions to charities that help the disabled including raising nearly six million dollars for Wounded Warriors just recently, a million of which was his own money.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mitmein
www.nydailynews.com...

Just sayin.

Actually there is no longer a case.
never any evidence to begin with.

...just sayin'

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It seems funny to me that anyone thinks DT could screw things up ... I mean , what's left that isn't screwed up already ? We constantly elect jackasses , so why not a donkey for once ?a reply to: LesMisanthrope

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Donald Trump is the savior of the universe

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Trump shold be king of the world

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There is a difference in making fun of someone and outright slander, particularly where it involves journalists who have an obligation to research and report truthfully. The New York Times has now vowed to report more honestly in the future. So what were they doing before?

Jokes about Trumps hair? So what. Stating he is a racist and repeating it over and over on the "news"? That is not okay. Get it?

<< 35  36  37   >>

join