It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You haven't read or addressed my original argument in this thread, let alone the cases that others have made.

You insist on making this thread about you, "Enough about that, tell me more about me!", you say.

Nope, that's the makings for a boring thread.

Give it up, man, you lost. You failed to make your initial point and you failed to defend your hypocritical stance.

And now you've got nothing left but trolling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

In your opinion.

You cannot prove that it is anything but your subjective POV.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You haven't read or addressed my original argument in this thread, let alone the cases that others have made.

You insist on making this thread about you, "Enough about that, tell me more about me!", you say.

Nope, that's the makings for a boring thread.

Give it up, man, you lost. You failed to make your initial point and you failed to defend your hypocritical stance.

And now you've got nothing left but trolling.

I looked at your first post in this thread, and many after, and none of them are about the OP. Instead of spreading more nonsense, why don't you help me find this mysterious argument? because at this point I think you're starting to believe your own lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In your opinion.

You cannot prove that it is anything but your subjective POV.

That's wrong again, because as I just said, I was using principles. I didn't invent those principles.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you personally feel that trump is fit to lead this nation? Can you explain why or why not?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you personally feel that trump is fit to lead this nation? Can you explain why or why not?

I do. Over half a century of leadership experience, the employment of tens of thousands of employees, the way he handled the disaster in Louisiana, how he handled world-leaders such as Nieto and Netenyahu, his flexibility, and his adaptability to situations, has persuaded me.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I do. Over half a century of leadership experience, the employment of tens of thousands of employees, the way he handled the disaster in Louisiana, how he handled world-leaders such as Nieto and Netenyahu, his flexibility, and his adaptability to situations, has persuaded me.

Hmm. Well, I'm going to graciously bow out of this election and await a more ripe selection of candidates. In the event that trump succeeds (hypothetical divine forces above and below help us) I hope you are right. Although it should be noted that we are a nation, not a corporation. If that makes a difference at all.
edit on 1-11-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hmm. Well, I'm going to graciously bow out of this election and await a more ripe selection of candidates. In the event that trump succeeds (hypothetical divine forces above and below help us) I hope you are right.

I will be sure to admit how wrong I was if and when it comes to that. But I don't deal to well in revelation and prophecy, so I refuse to say whether he will be good or bad.

Edit: It is not a courtroom either, yet we've had lawyers and Ivy leaguers in office for the past couple decades.
edit on 1-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yawn.

I'm past it, over it! I don't care if you acknowledge my post or not at this point. I don't care and am no longer interested in your pseudo intellectual drivel and condescension.

/thread
edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yawn.

I'm past it, over it! I don't care if you acknowledge my post or not at this point. I don't care and am no longer interested in your pseudo intellectual drivel and condescension.

/thread

Because your post doesn't exist. I'll remember this when you're railing on believers for believing in things that do not exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

According to the conservative Media Research Center, 91% of all media coverage was hostile to Donald Trump. .

And yet, amazingly enough, even the Clinton Campaign adverts managed to portray him in a positive light when they were attacking him.

There's something about Trump, whether or not you like him. After 8 years of Obama's faux "hope and change", he seems to be talking about real hope, and real change.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's there. I can find it. It's not my problem if you can't read your own thread. Like I said, you're blinded by your own hypocrisy, and your ego is in the way too.

Not to worry, I no long care what you have to say, and have lost interest in your thread and your not so veiled insults to my intelligence and character.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's there. I can find it. It's not my problem if you can't read your own thread. Like I said, you're blinded by your own hypocrisy, and your ego is in the way too.

Not to worry, I no long care what you have to say, and have lost interest in your thread and your not so veiled insults to my intelligence and character.

At least give me the page number.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Do you know why actual debates have moderators?

So participants don't try to pull the "because I say so" move that you keep trying to pull off.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Do you know why actual debates have moderators?

So participants don't try to pull the "because I say so" move that you keep trying to pull off.

That seems to be the way you argue. As you stated, you use no other principle nor reason upon which to base the validity of your arguments.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Unfortunately, ATS doesn't give you a link or a page number when you use the function "posts in thread".

But, like I said, forget about it, I won't answer any more arguments from you anyway, I'm done with you and your thread,

Buh By

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hmm. Well, I'm going to graciously bow out of this election and await a more ripe selection of candidates. In the event that trump succeeds (hypothetical divine forces above and below help us) I hope you are right.

I will be sure to admit how wrong I was if and when it comes to that. But I don't deal to well in revelation and prophecy, so I refuse to say whether he will be good or bad.

Edit: It is not a courtroom either, yet we've had lawyers and Ivy leaguers in office for the past couple decades.

Have you seen the john oliver breakdown of trump's sterling character and impeccable business practices?
edit on 1-11-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It is an undeniable fact about this communication medium. You just said "That's wrong again, because as I just said, I was using principles."

Yeah right, you are such a neutral participant that we just have to accept that because you say so.
edit on 1-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hey I think I found what could be called an argument. It wasn't addressed to me, and you were arguing about something off-topic up until then, but I suppose you could call it an argument:

"Because, the real truth is, all the things that make folks distrust, dislike and even campaign against Trump, one way or another, are actually justified by Trumps own words and actions. "

You followed it up with this, not addressing me at all, but doing so passive-aggressively in a round-about way:

"Great. So, once again, I counter the OP with the opinion that all of Trumps media problems are caused by his own big mouth, his own words and his own actions. "

So I suppose that is your mysterious argument.

The problem is, it addresses none of the concerns of the OP, namely, that what you hear about Trumps words and actions have been quote-mined and card-stacked. You have actively and knowingly suppressed evidence to the opposite, even in this very thread.

Lastly, you said my OP directly addressed the ATS community, which is false. Nowhere did I address the members here.

Thanks for your help clearing that up, windword. Next time you want me to address an argument, try addressing me when making it.

Buh-bye

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Have you seen the john oliver breakdown of trump's sterling character and impeccable business practices?

I have, yes. He tends to leave out information proving the contrary.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join