It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It's his elaborate, gravity-defying triple comb-over that people hate.

And his orange skin.

What he stands for is irrelevant.

Just the bull# I'd expect from a lousy, looney, leftist, commie-bastard demoncrat.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I love snow, but your compliments won't butter me up any. What would butter me up is if you avoided using acronyms so much. Is that three acronyms in one sentence? How do you guys operate in the world?

edit on 31-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: FalseMove

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: FalseMove
Did I say anything about hate?

I said the man is unqualified and is not of good character.

Personality aside, - he is not qualified for the job.

In what way is he unqualified for the job? Let us have your assessment. Calling him an asshole. Saying he isn't qualified for ANY job and is a turd doesn't really strengthen your case for being anything other than a mindless hater. It makes you sound pretty pathetic.

In what way is he not qualified?

He has no experience in international biz nor any experience in government.

I, and others, already said this.

he does have experience in international business and no experience in govt is a plus.

so...with that logic...the work you do (if any) can be done perfectly by someone with no experience whatsoever....a doctor doesn't need to know what he is doing, a fireman doesn't need to know what he is doing, a guy can walk into your house not knowing anything about plumbing and you would let him work on your pipes, etc....because, in your words, IT'S A PLUS!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Four Presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming President: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Ah Les...It is sad to watch you so incapable of defending the substance of your posts that you are reduced to donning the irrelevant costume of a literary critic.

Happy Halloween to you.

In order to defend there must first be an argument.

Hmmmm...

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

One might expect that people would withhold judgement until they themselves had access to all the information, but that is asking too much for those emotionally invested in party and politics

originally posted by: [post=21432278]LesMisanthrope

Can you remember anything he has said besides what the media has shown you?

Do you believe hating someone without enough information to make an informed decision is justified?

My question, which you still have not answered, is simply...

Do you believe that Donald Trump has not told us enough about himself, his views and his history to come to an informed decision?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Do you believe that Donald Trump has not told us enough about himself, his views and his history to come to an informed decision?

That depends on what we're making an informed decision about.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
LMAO only a white male American would call the disliking of Trump "unjustified". I understand most people just watch w/e reinforces their world view when they read the news, you seem to be one of those types. Hatred is a strong word, I don't think that many ppl hate him. I think most ppl are simple befuddled by the sheer unpresidential-ness of trump.

Take any of the 1000s of quotes that have been played on the news, put it in Obama's speech when he was running for president. And it really doesn't matter which quote it is, people would have FREAKED out more than they were already doing because he was black. You think Obama hasn't been hated and called all sorts of retarded things. Or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

Is "crooked Hillary" really the best way to refer to the leader of the opposing political party.

Whatever happened to decorum, civility, morals, ethics and respect for your political opponent. John McCain and Mitt Romney weren't assholes, trump clearly is. There is 1000s of hours of footage of him doing or saying stupid sh*t, most people who support Trump don't give a sh*t about any of that though lol.

But c'mon, I'm not American but I am scared your new brand of politics will spread to other countries. When you can call women(fill in the blanks here), talk about a whole religion of ppl being banned from a country that spouts religious freedoms, make fun of disabled people, tell a lady you love her crying baby than immediately take it all back and tell her to take her and her crying baby out of the room xD that was awesome! Lmao.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, I guess if you overlook his misogyny, his multiple frauds, his possible child-sex abuse, his marital infidelities, his many bankruptcies, his stiffing of contractors, his sexual assault of women, his blatant racism, his bragging about having sexually assaulted women, his ties to Russia, his 13/100 business credit rating, his sexual attraction to his own daughter, his plagiarizing wife, his total lack of understanding as to how our Constitution and government work, his super-tiny hands, his sub-strip mall quality fake tan, whatever that thing is that died on his head, his ties to the mafia, his lies about his tax returns, etc, etc, etc...,
I'm sure he's a great guy. /s

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Well, I guess if you overlook his misogyny, his multiple frauds, his possible child-sex abuse, his marital infidelities, his many bankruptcies, his stiffing of contractors, his sexual assault of women, his blatant racism, his bragging about having sexually assaulted women, his ties to Russia, his 13/100 business credit rating, his sexual attraction to his own daughter, his plagiarizing wife, his total lack of understanding as to how our Constitution and government work, his super-tiny hands, his sub-strip mall quality fake tan, whatever that thing is that died on his head, his ties to the mafia, his lies about his tax returns, etc, etc, etc...,
I'm sure he's a great guy.

Point proven. One side of the story, card-stacking and the suppression of evidence to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

When you can call women(fill in the blanks here), talk about a whole religion of ppl being banned from a country that spouts religious freedoms, make fun of disabled people, tell a lady you love her crying baby than immediately take it all back and tell her to take her and her crying baby out of the room xD that was awesome!

Card-stacking, suppression of the evidence to the contrary, and all of it derived from a biased media. I can hear the slow-death of a civilization while reading your accusations.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Card-stacking, suppression of the evidence to the contrary...

Card-stacking, suppression of the evidence in favor, also happens.
edit on 31-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Card-stacking, suppression of the evidence in favor, also happens.

Yes it does.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Really? What part did I get wrong?
Please, provide citations. We'll wait here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes it does.

Yes you do.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Really? What part did I get wrong?
Please, provide citations. We'll wait here.

Citations? This isn't an essay.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes you do.

You do.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'd like to say I don't but I'm sure I do at times. I do say I don't believe he will carry out or even really try what he is promising. I don't think that counts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'd like to say I don't but I'm sure I do at times. I do say I don't believe he will carry out or even really try what he is promising. I don't think that counts.

I was just accusing you without backing it up with anything. That seems to be the going rate around these parts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I was just accusing you without backing it up with anything. That seems to be the going rate around these parts.

There are 26 pages of conversation in this thread (not to mention all the threads over the years) from which to draw context for that accusation.

Do you honestly just deal with what is in front of you at any given moment?
edit on 31-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Four Presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming President: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

I said experienced with public office ...hoover was director of food administration for the U.S. government in 1917 to 1918, he was also U.S. sec. of commerce from 1921 to 1928, D.D.E. was a 5-star general, and was the supreme commander in Europe during WW2...both men could hardly be considered inexperienced with the U.S. government...as far as the other 2 from more than 150 years ago?...most were inexperienced back then, those 2 were commanding generals of their time.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join