It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

Outside of stage and nominal hostility YOU are not correctly analyzing his pattern.
BUT, you have already IDENTIFIED your FEELINGS about the conversation because all that crap DOESN'T TRUMP national security , I am AGHAST at HOW many Epsilon Semi Morons DON'T ever mention that when the bitch about his words and link entertainment to the man's CHARACTER,CRY ON.
edit on 29-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I only read the OP and only to the part about actor Margaret Hamilton. That was enough eye rolling for me.

Donald Trump is in no way qualified to be president. I could leave all other attacks on the man aside. He has poor business skills and knows little to nothing about international trade let alone government.

However, because a person's character is important too, for any job, people are going to question this too, and bring up unflattering things. Which are serious enough to also disqualify this man for the job.

He's not qualified for the job. And he's an asshole.

He really isn't qualified for ANY job.

And for men who think his remarks are about women, or actions, are 'not a big deal' or should be ignored - ask yourself this: Would you hire this man to be principal of a high school?

I have to say that I find it interesting that so many people support this guy, the same people that I would guess would be dead set against him under other circumstances.

Seriously. Stop trying to polish this turd. Besides being a colossal jerk this man is not qualified for the job.

Likewise, I could only get so far through your post before I stopped and just assumed you were another mindless hater.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did I say anything about hate?

I said the man is unqualified and is not of good character.

Personality aside, - he is not qualified for the job.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

In what way is he unqualified for the job? Let us have your assessment. Calling him an asshole. Saying he isn't qualified for ANY job and is a turd doesn't really strengthen your case for being anything other than a mindless hater. It makes you sound pretty pathetic.
edit on 29/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

In what way is he unqualified for the job? Let us have your assessment. Calling him an asshole. Saying he isn't qualified for ANY job and is a turd doesn't really strengthen your case for being anything other than a mindless hater. It makes you sound pretty pathetic.

In what way is he not qualified?

He has no experience in international biz nor any experience in government.

I, and others, already said this.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Trump meets all qualifications.
I cant tell if the opponents are ill educated repeating "talking points" or just blowing smoke to put some of you on the defensive... and win the "argument".

www.presidentsusa.net...

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The real winner through this election so far has been the media. Television ratings have been at an all time high for every debate Trump has been a part of. People that normally have no interest in politics are tuning in to see what Trump has to say. With this mind, that Trump is responsible for this recent surge in success for the media, it is curious that they constantly try to undermine his very campaign that is fueling their success. Four years of Trump is four years of success for the media.

But again, this is only what I see from the surface, I'm sure there is more going on behind the surface, and the news media is surely being compensated somehow by trying to undermine Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: namelesss

You seriously buy into your own crap so bad. Get it through your head that all people have different perspectives and standards for themselves. Trump and Clinton are both awful human beings yet you continue to play this "my guy is the right guy and you're not thinking clearly like I am".

Perhaps you are replying to another person. I haven't supported either of them.
WTF are you talking about?

It's so ridiculously ignorant. You're so blind it's unbelievable.

I'm starting to smell a 'tell'.
What's got your panties all a'skrunch?

People have the ability to make up their own minds. You're not some special entity who was gifted with the intuition to see through the lies when others cannot. Get over yourself.

Not that I don't enjoy a good personal attack (in lieu of anything better, I suppose), but, what a waste of space, and you really haven't said anything.
How do you justify this 'hatred'? All that 'personal' emotion evidences that.

Trump is an awful human being and is far beneath my standards. He has no self respect and his behavior is inappropriate. We've all seen the speeches unedited, we've read his tweets unedited, and yet you continue to say his exact words are somehow being misinterpreted or misused. No. We can interpret them just fine. Like the creep all you want. No one is stopping you, but don't think for a second anyone with half a brain is going to respect you for it.

Honest to God, I have no clue what you are on about!
I have not been defending either of them.
You'll have to be a lot more specific in your attack to even warrant a response... other than WTF?!? *__-

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I thought they sounded a lot like you ...

... are you sure this isn't one of your sock=puppet accounts then?

You didn't get confused, did you?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wang Tang
The real winner through this election so far has been the media. Television ratings have been at an all time high for every debate Trump has been a part of. People that normally have no interest in politics are tuning in to see what Trump has to say. With this mind, that Trump is responsible for this recent surge in success for the media, it is curious that they constantly try to undermine his very campaign that is fueling their success. Four years of Trump is four years of success for the media.

But again, this is only what I see from the surface, I'm sure there is more going on behind the surface, and the news media is surely being compensated somehow by trying to undermine Trump.

I've pointed out a few times that the only desire of the corporate media is to get ratings and sell ad-time.

Well, that and to keep us divided as a people, and boy, are they doing a cracker-jack job at that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: daskakik

Are you sure of that?

Do you have all the information?

Might I take this time to point out something else about the logic used in the OP, drawing conclusions about Trump's goals without having all the information is also "unjustified".

Do you believe hating someone without enough information to make an informed decision is justified?

Donald Trump has not told us enough about himself to afford an informed decision?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

In what way is he not qualified?

He has no experience in international biz nor any experience in government.

I, and others, already said this.

he does have experience in international business and no experience in govt is a plus.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Donald Trump has not told us enough about himself to afford an informed decision?

Is that a question or a declarative sentence with a question mark?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Is that a question or a declarative sentence with a question mark?

The vertical curved line with a dot at the bottom denotes a question.

Perhaps it is the fact that the answer to the question appears so undeniably obvious to you that led you to read it as declarative?

Either way, it appears you answered your own "question".
edit on 31-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Perhaps it is the fact that the answer to the question appears so undeniably obvious to you that led you to read it as declarative?

But the poor and lazy grammar does not denote a question. The second sentence in your post here is the same. Upon reading it, the tone sounds more of a high-rising terminal, like Vally girl speak you would find in southern California.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh just stop you always deflect pointing out grammar....
Pity you still don't understand the meaning of hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Oh just stop you always deflect pointing out grammar....
Pity you still don't understand the meaning of hypocrite.

I cannot read what is being asked. How do you respond when you cannot understand the language? Pity you must cry about nearly everything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

But the poor and lazy grammar does not denote a question. The second sentence in your post here is the same. Upon reading it, the tone sounds more of a high-rising terminal, like Vally girl speak you would find in southern California.

Ah Les...It is sad to watch you so incapable of defending the substance of your posts that you are reduced to donning the irrelevant costume of a literary critic.

Happy Halloween to you.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Me cry after this op lol cheers for the laugh enjoy TJW.
What a snowflake.
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ah Les...It is sad to watch you so incapable of defending the substance of your posts that you are reduced to donning the irrelevant costume of a literary critic.

Happy Halloween to you.

In order to defend there must first be an argument. Why don't you make one? Until then we can discuss the forming of arguments and questions if you'd like. Anytime you need help let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join