It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gryphon66

Come Nov 8 ,YOU ,sillyole me ,Reldra and the REST of the Scooby gang will be FUN to hear from.
AS will your prognostications of resistance.
ACTIVISTS pfft.

LOL.

Are you sure you want to stay off those meds, Cav?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nothing but brainwashed idiots, who still believe the MSM. I have heard so many times that Trump would be the last person they would want with his finger on the Nuclear button. Meanwhile, he is trying to mend the damage that Hillary has already done. What a price people are willing to pay...simply because she's a woman. Some women are the very definition of selfishness.

Here's the real Hillary, and these are her own words from her own mouth...on video.

edit on 28-10-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Come Nov 8 ,YOU ,sillyole me ,Reldra and the REST of the Scooby gang will be FUN to hear from.
ACTIVISTS pfft.

If they are still around.

They are like the school yard bully who talks a bunch of crap about how they can whip on anyone, meets someone they are bullying after school and gets their ass kicked.

Its gonna be so fun to watch.

I've been here since 2012. I'm not like a bully at all. If you'd like to address this kind of crap to me instead of a wounded vet, I'm here for you. Pretty sure you're shooting blanks though.

But just in case ... bring it. Let's see what you've got.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I don't think that is quite true. One can be angry with someone for writing piss-poor journalism, or at Trump for saying lewd things, and be justified in doing so, but hatred is a different beast altogether.

But you have had many people in this very thread say that they don't hate Trump but they still criticize him. It isn't always hate.

Remember when dad didn't let you go to that party and you sulked in your room and said you hated him? Ok, maybe not you but people do use the word when that isn't what they are feeling.

And, applying your tyranny of the listener philosophy, you shouldn't be angry at anyone for writing piss-poor journalism, they are just words. That is another example of where you are inconsistent, seeing that you don't think hypocrisy fits.
edit on 28-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But you have had many people in this very thread say that they don't hate Trump but they still criticize him.

Remember when dad didn't let you go to that party and you sulked in your room and said you hated him? Ok, maybe not you but people do use the word when that isn't what they are feeling.

And, applying your tyranny of the listener philosophy, you shouldn't be angry at anyone for writing piss-poor journalism, they are just words. That is another example of where you are inconsistent, seeing that you don't think hypocrisy fits.

That's true, but they do so wrongly and invalidly: by card-stacking and suppressing counter-evidence.

My gripe with piss-poor journalism isn't that they write or talk, but that they call themselves journalists while at the same time dismissing the ethics of journalism. A journalist is supposed to uphold those ethics. It isn't about the words.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ker2010

ACTIVISTS pfft.

If they are still around.

They are like the school yard bully who talks a bunch of crap about how they can whip on anyone, meets someone they are bullying after school and gets their ass kicked.

Its gonna be so fun to watch.

I've been around here since 2012. I'm not like a bully at all. If you'd like to address this kind of crap to me instead of a wounded vet, I'm here for you. Pretty sure you're shooting blanks though.

But just in case ... bring it. Let's see what you've got.

??? Wounded vet? What I was saying is all you Hillbots have been saying she has it in the bag, Trump is done for...

If trump wins will you still be around considering how sure and cocky you were about your prediction?

It will be kinda hard to live down and every time someone sees you post they will laugh in the back of their head. I know I will LOL

I been here since 2000 before 9/11 your point ?

edit on 28-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

THIS CRAP is only HAPPENING because I'm out of WEED and we are in an election.
It actually HAS a telling effect when you LOVE the flag.
I doubt any civilians are that passionate much less understand why.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That's true, but they do so wrongly and invalidly: by card-stacking and suppressing counter-evidence.

So you are making the call on whether others hate Trump or not, for them?

My gripe with piss-poor journalism isn't that they write or talk, but that they call themselves journalists while at the same time dismissing the ethics of journalism. A journalist is supposed to uphold those ethics. It isn't about the words.

Judging them on their ethics is still judging and getting angry over it and the problem seems to be what they write or say. In the end they are still just words.
edit on 28-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't hate him but his arrogance and elitist attitude just rubs me the wrong way. I feel the same way about Clinton.

And I don't trust either one.....

And I feel a certain amount of pity for the mindless followers and apologist for both sides.

I am certain you mindlessly hate Trump a lot more, I feel pity for you as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Anyone with some brain left at this point should understand that there is only one side .. the side of those who want to keep the status quo and Trump/Hillary are the best distraction.

Look what kind of flip-flop game it is.

1st week = Everyone hates Trump because he said something 20 years ago
Next week = Everyone hates Hillary because nobody feels comfortable with her being not charged by the FBI
Next week = It's Trump turns to be hated again, because he said something obscure - unrelated.
Next week = Hillary's turn by calling out all Trump supporters as uneducated.
Next week = Trumps turn to be bashed because he didn't pay some kind of taxes..
Right now = Hillary's email issues are re-opened.

See the pattern! Enough said.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

Wrongo!
Statistically, I would bet that everyone who claims to hate him can justify their feelings!
Every single one!
Every time that he opens his mouth he provides more justification!

Give it a shot. Every justification I've heard was derived from media sound bites, all of which have been left without context.

Johnny hates Trump because he has an orange face.
That is sufficient justification for Johnny to hate Trump (or Hillary, no difference).
It makes no difference where he heard it, or if he imagined it, it remains valid (for him) justification.
And that is what all 'justification' boils down to, what the unique individual Perspectives are willing to accept as justification.
Psychology, not logic or science.
So, I stand behind that all 'hate' can be 'justified' to the satisfaction of the hater.

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hypocrites the lot of you. You all push fear fear against Clinton just ad bad as people push fear for trump.
You all bleat about sjw but act just the same towards Trump you are TJW's.
I thought ATS would see that both candidates are crap obviously not.
Either candidates win? I now don't give a toss you all deserve it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nice post. Well I am not American but I have been following the Elections and what's going on out there in America coz it affects the whole world one way or the other and I've often wondered in the last few months why if there is so much hate for Trump and hate for Hillary why don't the American people vote for other candidates like Jill Stein who I find personally better than both Trump and Hillary. ... or is that most of the people don't know that there are 4 (is it 5?) candidates in the fray for the POTUS chair?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

You mean back and forth, not flip flop. It's a pretty normal pattern...

But yes, I agree that both sides suck and people are morons for being so robotically divisive.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You seriously buy into your own crap so bad. Get it through your head that all people have different perspectives and standards for themselves. Trump and Clinton are both awful human beings yet you continue to play this "my guy is the right guy and you're not thinking clearly like I am". It's so ridiculously ignorant. You're so blind it's unbelievable. People have the ability to make up their own minds. You're not some special entity who was gifted with the intuition to see through the lies when others cannot. Get over yourself. Trump is an awful human being and is far beneath my standards. He has no self respect and his behavior is inappropriate. We've all seen the speeches unedited, we've read his tweets unedited, and yet you continue to say his exact words are somehow being misinterpreted or misused. No. We can interpret them just fine. Like the creep all you want. No one is stopping you, but don't think for a second anyone with half a brain is going to respect you for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I say neither Candidates are FIT!! for the JOB ,

I will Predict World War 3 is going to Happen with Either of the Two ..
or even Worse another American Civil War... seeing the Brutality in this Election
is just as Bad as a Hooligans in a Europe's Soccer Games...

If Trump Wins .. We will Have the First Former Communist , Non Born American Citizen
that has been in the Country for Only 12 years and around 5-ish as a Naturalized Citizen to become a First Lady ??

All I see her as is Trumps Trophy Wife ...

Trump is a Bad Card Player ,, to much of a Open Mouth ...

and During the Time of the Cold War ... This # Would NOT FLY!!

Hilary gots to Go too ... 30+ years in the political circle .. First lady of Arkansas/USA / Secretary of State turns Presidential Candidate twice! ..... 10 years of Historical Corrupted Badness ...

The presidential Election is Shameful Flying Circus ... a True Red State VS Blue State Experience

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Very well said..
And Yes!..., crow farms will be tuning 24/7 really soon.
Thanks for the laugh
dX

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You can't say Trump I'd blameless and the media is just out to get him. They didn't make him say thr things he did. And they didn't force him to go on twitter rants. Everything that came out was do to two things his ego and his big mouth. Did the press over hype it probably but ultimately it's still his fault. Had he not opened his mouth therr wouldn't have been all thr negative coverage for th media to use.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If I call Donald Trump a broken foghorn it doesn't mean I hate Trump.

Sure he has failed business ventures, dubious policies and run a fear and smear campaign but hating Trump or Clinton is pointless- we know that many hands make the pawns move.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I only read the OP and only to the part about actor Margaret Hamilton. That was enough eye rolling for me.

Donald Trump is in no way qualified to be president. I could leave all other attacks on the man aside. He has poor business skills and knows little to nothing about international trade let alone government.

However, because a person's character is important too, for any job, people are going to question this too, and bring up unflattering things. Which are serious enough to also disqualify this man for the job.

He's not qualified for the job. And he's an asshole.

He really isn't qualified for ANY job.

And for men who think his remarks are about women, or actions, are 'not a big deal' or should be ignored - ask yourself this: Would you hire this man to be principal of a high school?

I have to say that I find it interesting that so many people support this guy, the same people that I would guess would be dead set against him under other circumstances.

Seriously. Stop trying to polish this turd. Besides being a colossal jerk this man is not qualified for the job.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join