It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can you guys plz make up your minds, you guys cry oh my gawd the pc police wont let me say this and that, cry about sjw complaining about silly thing.

This is the exact thing you guys make fun of people on the left, oh my gawd they said this and that about trump.

Its big boy or big girls time, pull up your pants and get it together.

Oh and people have been making fun of trump since the late 80s, i am sure you where all heart broken back then too.

I do enjoy the daily, the left is so scared, 10 000 000 million more votes, hitlery and what not, gonna be a great day soon, oh a bit off topic, i started investing in crow farms, come election time i will make a killing, its not too late for all of you guys to join in.

OH look the funny guy from Canada repeating the same s##t as always.

Give it up buttercup it ain't working.

Only a few more days left bud, crow eating time is coming lol.

You act as if you are allowed to vote,lol.

This thread is not about who is going to win its about why do people hate him but then again I'm sure you have problems reading English.

Sorry person, my grammar triggers people, hope you did int get your undies all tied up. Its a beautiful free world out there, like i said people who play with fire get burned sometimes.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That makes zero sense.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Les mis..Even as I agree with much of what you have to say, that a number of Trump detractors are completely over the top, or under the table, who was it that first got up on stage months ago and began the body shaming and the threats of violence and name calling. It was Donald Trump. He waded his way through the Republican Primaries in hip boots as he filled those debates with verbal toxic sludge.

It seemed his motto was say anything, smear anyone because in accordance with his salesman ethic, ''even bad press is good press''.

Donald Trump came to this election cycle with his own set of playing cards and dealt off the bottom of the deck. When it began to become clear that he had no well considered policy stances and all he had to offer was insults and grandiose promises for the gullible, any opposition found that the only way to counter him was to play with the deck he brought.

So blame the schmoes who lambast Trump for fools if you want, but there is another old saying which goes, ''what goes around comes around''.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As I said, fear.

Really fear, im not sure how to reply to that?

Squeeze us some more syrup please

Grow some tougher skin son, its a tough world out there, might get your feeling hurt.

Tell me more about the big bad world, from the middle of your forest please.
Bud

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

As I said, fear.

Grow some tougher skin son, its a tough world out there, might get your feeling hurt.

Bud

We have big bears, maple syrup fountains, beer comes out of our kitchen taps, unicorn and rainbows, so sorry its not the same down south.

But don't worry trump is gonna make it right

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think their afraid that when he drains the swamp theres gonna be allot of crazy and corruption down there. If hackers dug up the corruption this easily think of the excrement lying in wait when Trump's got the presidency. I hope he exposed Bill, Bush and Obama for the thugs they really are.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As I said, fear.

Fearfully?

edit on 27-10-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As I said, fear.

Bud

We have big bears, maple syrup fountains, beer comes out of our kitchen taps, unicorn and rainbows, so sorry its not the same down south.

But don't worry trump is gonna make it right

Yeah, I have been there several times to fish, beyond that it's a bunch of population condensed retards outside of the forests filled with mosquitoes, drinking themselves within an ounce of of suicide from boredom and lack of women.

But you party on up there rainbow unicorn fan guy.

I will be sitting on the beach here laughing, as you itch your bug bites and offset the jealousy on online forums.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

People are afraid. They have had the establishment for so long that it has become a security blanket to them.

The thought of being without their blanky terrifies some people.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Don’t you wonder why they are doing this

I know why they're doing this: FEAR. The whole smear campaign is driven by fear. The establishment is scared snipless of Trump because he isn't beholden to them and they have, in turn, generated mass panic among their Kept Sheep.

Fear does win elections though. Bush used it to full advantage for his reelection bid with that color-coded terrorism alert system. Fortunately Trump knows this as well and has been using it to his advantage his entire campaign by highlighting terrorism, illegal immigration, radical Muslim "refugees", "it's the last chance for America...", but these are all things Americans should be concerned about and afraid of if it's left unchecked.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are afraid. They have had the establishment for so long that it has become a security blanket to them.

Fear?

I know what fear is from my military experience. This ain't it! Annoyance perhaps, not fear.

link   

beer comes out of our kitchen taps

We Americans call that "water," but it certainly explains why Canadian beer tastes like, well, water.

P.S. I'm further north than you are.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Really man?????? His whole campaign and his supporters engage in the same thing! His whole campaign has been based on this!

282 people and things Trump insulted

Come ON ......and the above is JUST TWITTER......

Not counting what hes said on his campaign trail speeches and in the debates
edit on 10/27/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Fear?

I know what fear is from my military experience. This ain't it! Annoyance perhaps, not fear.

For Hillary supporters it is all about fear, as you said your not a Hillary supporter so you can't speak of their feelings of fear.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

I get such a kick out of those of you whom are apparently far too young to remember the last 30+ years of Donald Trump in the spotlight.

It's such a shame you've only been introduced to the guy these last couple of years... you've missed out on decades of fun, laughter, taunting, and shenanigans about "The Donald".

Unfortunately now that he's running to be the next leader of the free world, it's no longer a laughing matter.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The establishment is scared snipless of Trump

That ^

When you have Mitt Romney forced by someone in the party to go on prime time television and attempt to bury the party candidate, you know everyone in the establishment is scared snipless of this guy. If he is elected, they know he won't be shy about exposing all the shady deals that go on in both parties. Everyone always says they want a "reset" button on how the government operates. Well... Trump is it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

HAHAHAH......GASP...HAHAHAHAH

Really man?????? His whole campaign and his supporters engage in the same thing! His whole campaign has been based on this!

Come ON ......

Why does she get a pass on her insult to the millions of deplorables, lots more then 282 people.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I get a kick out of people who display their hatred of Donald Trump—name-calling, dehumanization, body shaming, Hitler comparisons, threats of violence, the burning of effigies, and other insults—not only because it is without warrant, but also because it is a sign of the most rapacious group-think and propaganda.

I'd ask that a different way, why do so many Trump supporters display ambivalence toward Trump as in, " I'll vote for Trump, rather than that old bag" Remarks like that have more than a hint of disaffection for Trump, while there is a rage, a hate about Hillary...so it's not a one sided affair as you craftily seek to make out.
In any case, why do you assume everything is without warrant? You don't know who we are, you don't know what the media 'know', and we don't know who you are. However enjoy your kicks totally self assumed.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

HAHAHAH......GASP...HAHAHAHAH

Come ON ......

Why does she get a pass on her insult to the millions of deplorables, lots more then 282 people.

Who is SHE? This thread is about Trump

I know its hard for you guys but lets try not to deflect here.......stay with me.....

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
sorry LesMis...I don't buy it.....since he has no political record, we have to depend on what little we can find out about his business and financial dealings, and what has come out of his own mouth......you can't have "others" telling you "what he really means" when it's the opposite of what he says. the parallels between 1930's elections in Germany and Trump's presidential run is too coincidental. is that a hyperbolic statement?.....to you it obviously is, but, to democrats and I might add, a cadre of republican heavy-hitters, it becomes more evident each week....example this week:: trump said on national TV that "they" are sending out thousands of poll watchers, who will be standing guard against any voter that tries to vote multiple times......that's against the law, but he is saying that to directly discourage people that might be afraid of the "Trump goons" stopping and questioning them on their legal status to vote.

I wonder if they will be wearing armbands

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join