It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Yep - the investigation has been reopened

A part of me actually wants Hillary elected. She is going to utterly destroy the country and burn the toxic progressive ideology to the ground.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How many posts have you made at ATS?

Around that number.

Not one example?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: windword

Trump's pompous display of his wealth is a insult to the America that he wants to represent, and a testament to his disconnectedness with the American people's plight.

Then you get offended too easy.

Who are you to judge my opinion of Trump's ability to represent mainstream Americans?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

Here's the really funny part ... you think you're being clever.

You're only revealing the real "you" for a change. I find it refreshing.

Got that link yet? Where you claim I can't count to 7?

Link it. What have you got to lose? Back your crap up for a change.

Can't count to seven? I admit I thought that comment was funny too. If he really believes you can't count to seven, then no wonder he believes all the crap he does.

But consider the thought process involved in that. If I noticed you screwed up in counting, I would take it as an oversight, a typo, a simple mistake or overlooking something, BECAUSE your posting history shows that you are intelligent, well-written, and educated.

Here, those things are not considered, but only the fact that you can't count to seven, because of some little nit-picking mistake. See how simple minded that is?
No critical thinking, no consideration of history, no thought for the obvious inconsistences supporting the supposition that you can't count to seven.

It's ludicrous. It's ALL ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Who are you to judge my opinion of Trump's ability to represent mainstream Americans?

Who wants to know?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Really triggered you on pointing out your inconsistent descriptions of "who you are" didn't I?

I've never seen you sputter so stupidly for so long. You usually get it back under control better than this.

Oh ... so now it's not that I can't count to seven, it's that you wanted Mr. Trump to have more guests at the church than he did? Goodness, you're still sore about that???

LOL. Get over it "UK" ... you've displayed yourself all over this site as having your head so far up the nether-regions of Mr. T that its laughable. I mean, look, you're embarrassing folks who are getting paid for their pro-Trump posts.

I really think you're doing it for free at this point. What happened, did you hit your max-per-word earlier and now you're staying in practice, LOL.

Why don't you watch the video of Trump getting that "Genuine Israeli Prayer Shawl" drooped over him again.

That really seemed to get you going before. I'm sure you can rekindle some of that heat.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No one, really. No one really cares about your opinion. This is just entertainment.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You are not sure it is necessary to have something in common with the common man, in order to represent the common person?

Well that's ok, you do not have to be sure, because the way things are today, is a result of there having been no leader from a working background at the head of US politics in living memory.

Do you think that the common person would have voted to back any of the multinational trade acronyms that are bandied about? Do you think he would have been for or against Citizens United, for or against war for oil, for or against mass surveillance? Do you think he or she would have been against bailing out the filthy rich at the expense of the dirt poor? Do you think he or she would have been prepared to hurt the vulnerable to protect the wealthy?

I think you know that the people would be better off if they had a leader who was of them, not just claiming to represent them. I think you know that, and you know why. And I am damned sure you know that Trump does not fit the bill, or come close to being a representative for the people. His campaign has been nothing but propaganda, the vast preponderance of things that have come out of his mouth have been lies during this election, more than seventy percent. It's time we were honest about that much at least.

Nonsense. You realise of course if there were any shred of truth in what you say then Trump would be rejected by the very same people you say he has to be part of to represent.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Really triggered you on pointing out your inconsistent descriptions of "who you are" didn't I?

I've never seen you sputter so stupidly for so long. You usually get it back under control better than this.

Oh ... so now it's not that I can't count to seven, it's that you wanted Mr. Trump to have more guests at the church than he did? Goodness, you're still sore about that???

LOL. Get over it "UK" ... you've displayed yourself all over this site as having your head so far up the nether-regions of Mr. T that its laughable. I mean, look, you're embarrassing folks who are getting paid for their pro-Trump posts.

I really think you're doing it for free at this point. What happened, did you hit your max-per-word earlier and now you're staying in practice, LOL.

Why don't you watch the video of Trump getting that "Genuine Israeli Prayer Shawl" drooped over him again.

That really seemed to get you going before. I'm sure you can rekindle some of that heat.

Talking of triggered

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No one, really. No one really cares about your opinion. This is just entertainment.

Then what's the problem again?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, seriously.
Priceless addition. I actually truly believe you didn't see the joke in that statement.

The video is actually a good test.
If you watch it and:

a) you laugh... it means you are normal and have a sense of humour.
b) you get triggered... it means you have lost a grip of your mind and slipped into liberalism.

I'll gladly laugh if you'll show me the humor to be found in the words "We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right? What are we even having it for? Her policies are so bad!".

Imagine if Obama gave a press conference today and quipped "Both candidates are horrible - so I think I'll just spend 4 more years in office instead of having elections this cycle."

Given Trump's previous statements - particularly the one about "Second Amendment" people... I see this continued rhetoric from him as provocation. A wink and nod toward disruption of the Democratic process and it is absolutely not a laughing matter. It's tyranny.

So, B then.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So either/or fallacy then.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I do. I find you very complicated and interesting. I hope that doesn't disappear. Interesting people here are becoming scarce. I can't help but think you are playing some kind of role though.

Sigh. I suppose having said that, I will disappear to you again. I don't care though. Some days I wish I could make my own self disappear.

And with that *poof*. Outta here.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

So either/or fallacy then.

No, It's clearly B.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I do. I find you very complicated and interesting. I hope that doesn't disappear. Interesting people here are becoming scarce. I can't help but think you are playing some kind of role though.

Sigh. I suppose having said that, I will disappear to you again. I don't care though. Some days I wish I could make my own self disappear.

That last sentence - I REALLY wish that for you too.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know you do, Sweetie. Don't get your hopes up. Not happening. I plan to hang around long enough to watch you grow up and eat a uuuge plate of crow.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

One of my mottos is: "Why be happy when you could be interesting?" Very kind of you.

Don't worry, this will all be over soon and I will probably crawl back into my hole, leaving the political fanatics on ATS to do what they do best.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Just on that Hillary investigation being reopened...

Here's some news from wikileaks - Assange says the big news is coming next...

link   

Your hypocritical stance.

link   
I'm still surprised how few people can just admit that neither Trump nor Clinton are fit for the office of POTUS. There are some.. but how people can support either one is rather baffling. As far as Trump goes, he just doesn't know what he is doing. While many revere the guy for so NOT being a politician, that is in reality a big reason why he shouldn't be in politics, especially being POTUS as his first gig.

I don't hate Clinton. I don't hate Trump. But I don't respect either one, in any way. And I can't vote for someone who I can't respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join