It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

What lie was that Skippy?

That you tell different stories about who you are?

I can't count past 7? That must have been a good one. Why don't you link it?

Or is that like most of your "facts" ... that exist only in your own mind.

Put up or shut up for a change.

You really don't remember, Lefty? hahaha

You really are a clown.
I think the OP more than anyone else has scored with this thread.. He has outed the precise specimen of the left that spew their hate and bile.

Take a bow son, you are the poster child.

Link it Chuckles, no link, didn't happen.

Sure, I'm spewing hate. You're as full of fecal matter as you seem to be.

hey I just spotted you on Youtube

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A self-proclaimed “man of good sense” who discounts people’s experiences because of how much wealth they have is no different than a man discounting others for how little wealth they have. Like how Trump has no idea how it is to live the lives of the poor, you have no idea how it is to live the life of Trump, yet here you are dismissing his experience, his life, his life’s work, on the very same silly standards you yourself are holding to him. Your “good sense” is eclipsed by your hypocrisy, and reeks of envy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Hefficide

Lol, seriously.
Priceless addition. I actually truly believe you didn't see the joke in that statement.

The video is actually a good test.
If you watch it and:

a) you laugh... it means you are normal and have a sense of humour.
b) you get triggered... it means you have lost a grip of your mind and slipped into liberalism.

Sometimes your blind support for Trump, is just that.

Does Trump really believe he should just be handed the Presidency? There's a very good chance he does.

I do not take that as a joke, coming from Trump.

Definition By Mayo Clinic Staff - - Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. www.mayoclinic.org...

edit on 28-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Hefficide

Lol, seriously.
Priceless addition. I actually truly believe you didn't see the joke in that statement.

If you watch it and:

b) you get triggered... it means you have lost a grip of your mind and slipped into liberalism.

Sometimes your blind support for Trump, is just that.

Does Trump really believe he should just be handed the Presidency? There's a very good chance he does.

I do not take that as a joke, coming from Trump.

Definition By Mayo Clinic Staff Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. www.mayoclinic.org...

So, B then.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Here's the really funny part ... you think you're being clever.

You're only revealing the real "you" for a change. I find it refreshing.

Got that link yet? Where you claim I can't count to 7?

Link it. What have you got to lose? Back your crap up for a change.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump's pompous display of his wealth is a insult to the America that he wants to represent, and a testament to his disconnectedness with the American people's plight.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: TrueBrit

A self-proclaimed “man of good sense” who discounts people’s experiences because of how much wealth they have is no different than a man discounting others for how little wealth they have. Like how Trump has no idea how it is to live the lives of the poor, you have no idea how it is to live the life of Trump, yet here you are dismissing his experience, his life, his life’s work, on the very same silly standards you yourself are holding to him. Your “good sense” is eclipsed by your hypocrisy, and reeks of envy.

Yet you discount others because of what they say, in direct conflict with your own supposed "philosophy"?

You have taken hypocrisy to as yet unknown levels, LM. You must be so proud.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So, B then.

False dichotomy is false.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

How strange that you seek to make any conclusions about someone's character or mental fitness etc. contingent on personally meeting them.

Would that not make electing Presidents a tad difficult? The requirement we meet personally before concluding anything?

All we know of Trump is what Trump shares in interviews, speeches and print...and he has shared an unprecedented amount with us in those forms...and for the express purpose so that we could reach conclusions.

This kind of desperate defense...don't judge him by what he says or does..don't judge him by his words, speeches or interviews...don't judge him at all unless you have met him???

That is what being a Trump supporter has left you with in your arsenal?

You haven't met him...so all conclusions are invalid?

Speaking in questions again? Of course, another straw-man.

No I never said it was invalid, only that you're basing your conclusions on card-stacking and the suppression of evidence to the contrary. That's where it gets invalid.

link   

You are not sure it is necessary to have something in common with the common man, in order to represent the common person?

Well that's ok, you do not have to be sure, because the way things are today, is a result of there having been no leader from a working background at the head of US politics in living memory.

Do you think that the common person would have voted to back any of the multinational trade acronyms that are bandied about? Do you think he would have been for or against Citizens United, for or against war for oil, for or against mass surveillance? Do you think he or she would have been against bailing out the filthy rich at the expense of the dirt poor? Do you think he or she would have been prepared to hurt the vulnerable to protect the wealthy?

I think you know that the people would be better off if they had a leader who was of them, not just claiming to represent them. I think you know that, and you know why. And I am damned sure you know that Trump does not fit the bill, or come close to being a representative for the people. His campaign has been nothing but propaganda, the vast preponderance of things that have come out of his mouth have been lies during this election, more than seventy percent. It's time we were honest about that much at least.

link   

Lol, seriously.

If you watch it and:

I'll gladly laugh if you'll show me the humor to be found in the words "We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right? What are we even having it for? Her policies are so bad!".

Imagine if Obama gave a press conference today and quipped "Both candidates are horrible - so I think I'll just spend 4 more years in office instead of having elections this cycle."

Given Trump's previous statements - particularly the one about "Second Amendment" people... I see this continued rhetoric from him as provocation. A wink and nod toward disruption of the Democratic process and it is absolutely not a laughing matter. It's tyranny.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yet you discount others because of what they say, in direct conflict with your own supposed "philosophy"?

You have taken hypocrisy to as yet unknown levels, LM. You must be so proud.

Make an argument and prove it, for once.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There are people who believe the Earth is flat, although all evidence shows that to be false.
People who believe the US didn't put a man on the moon in 1969.
People who believe that when Nelson Mandela went to prison and disappeared for a while, that he actually died, and now believe there is some sort of time glitch, like the matrix, because they can't get their facts straight, or are particularly susceptible to all manner of absurd so-called conspiracy theories.

Now we have people who believe Hillary Clinton is some kind of ninja serial killer, the Clinton Foundation exists to launder their ill-begotten gains, she is about to drop dead any minute from a variety of diseases and on and on.

Nothing can be done about those people. They will have to find their own way, and put these childish and foolish notions aside. Some can't become more intelligent, but some can grow up and put all this nonsense aside.

In the meantime, it's futile to try to reason with them.

Nonsense as in? The bottom line is your queen Hillary is quite possibly the most corrupt politician to ever run for the presidency.

Tell us what blinds you to this fact? Is it because she is a woman? Does her reproductive organs give her a pass in your eyes?

Mrs. Clinton handled classified information carelessly. Her Husband Bill Clinton met privately with U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Airport while Hillary was still under investigation for emails.

Thousand of emails deleted and multiple devices were destroyed by hammers..

Even if all the other stuff about her is conspiracy, the mishandling of classified information should exclude her from running for president of the USA.

Had me, you, my son in the military done what she had we would be in deep doo-doo. But she is apparently above the same laws we have to adhere by or be punished.

Why are you giving her a pass? Because she is a woman!? LOL

BREAKING NEWS READ AND WEEP!!!

www.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI informed Congress Friday it is investigating whether new emails that have emerged in its probe of Hillary Clinton's private server may contain classified information. The FBI said in July its investigation was finished.

The disclosure raises the possibility of the FBI reopening the criminal investigation involving the Democratic presidential nominee just days before the election, although it is not clear if that will happen.

Clinton's campaign didn't immediately respond to request for comment.

In a letter sent to congressional leaders, FBI Director James Comey says that new emails have come to light recently that have prompted investigators to take another look at the sensitive government information that flowed through the private email sever Clinton used while serving as secretary of state.

edit on 28-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trump's pompous display of his wealth is a insult to the America that he wants to represent, and a testament to his disconnectedness with the American people's plight.

Then you get offended too easy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Stand up for the consistency of your own thought for more than one post ... for once.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Hope springs eternal.

By god I hope they find something, at this point.

I'm so tired of hearing about BS charges with no meat.

Let me make a prediction ... suddenly, all the accusations from wingnuts that Comey is a dirty, lying sell out will now suddenly melt away.

Funny how that works. (Not funny.)
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You realize the hatred of Donald Trump is of Donald Trump's own making, right? This is politics, nothing is by accident. He didn't have to retweet memes from stormfront, he didn't have to make vague statements that he knew people would ascribe their own meaning to.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and by buying into the right wing media spin of poor victimized Trump you're doing the exact thing you admonish the left for continuously.

That's untrue. As I stated in the OP, you are deriving your conclusions while suppressing evidence to the contrary of your assumptions. Give us all the evidence for your claim, not just the evidence that might support it. Give it a shot and see if you end up with the same caricature.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Stand up for the consistency of your own thought for more than one post ... for once.

Where am I inconsistent?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Here's the really funny part ... you think you're being clever.

You're only revealing the real "you" for a change. I find it refreshing.

Got that link yet? Where you claim I can't count to 7?

Link it. What have you got to lose? Back your crap up for a change.

Awwww.
Sorry, you make zero sense in any real conversation so I thought a more base conversation would suit your loony leftist tendencies.
Do you really want me to post a link to the thread where you made an idiot of yourself regarding the crowd at a Trump rally? You know where you held steadfast that there were only 7 rows of people? Your mental gymnastics in that thread was a sight to see. The denial was everything I have come to expect from a man in total denial. Like I said, you really are the poster child for the loony side of the left

edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Where am I inconsistent?

How many posts have you made at ATS?

Around that number.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join