It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

People can and do put two and two together. Isn't that what the OP was railing about?... People not thinking for themselves?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

Prove it! Let's see Trump's tax returns. It's an easy fix. Until that time, the evidence is mountainous that Trump's secretaries are paying more in income than Trump has in the past decade.

Which "mountainous evidence" is there that Trump's secretaries are paying more in income than Trump has in the past decade? Please provide, or are you lying by chance?

Sure ... right after you provide the evidence that Trump is paying his fair share ... you, after all, brought it up.

Did I? Read up. Be careful now, you wouldn't want to be accused of lying and making the OPs point also

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

People can and do put two and two together. Isn't that what the OP was railing about?... People not thinking for themselves?

You put 2 and 2 together and made 5, which I suspect is par for the course for you

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

LOL.....

WRONG

You need to realize that you're saying something doesn't make it true.

edit on 28-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Prove it! Let's see Trump's tax returns. It's an easy fix. Until that time, the evidence is mountainous that Trump's secretaries are paying more in income than Trump has in the past decade.

Which "mountainous evidence" is there that Trump's secretaries are paying more in income than Trump has in the past decade? Please provide, or are you lying by chance?

Sure ... right after you provide the evidence that Trump is paying his fair share ... you, after all, brought it up.

Did I? Read up. Be careful now, you wouldn't want to be accused of lying and making the OPs point also

By you?

LOLOL ...

Bwahahahaha.

Friend, whoever you are, thank you for that belly laugh. If you think that your accusations here carry any more weight than flatulence in a strong breeze, you're more delusional than I had considered you.

Heal thyself, physician.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah right. Most small businesses start with a loan of a million dollars. Absolute crap my good man.

The point is, he is NOT representative of hard working, small town Americans, because he has no idea what it is to live their lives, and in that key respect, he differs not one iota from his equally morally retarded opposite number. Two silver spoon gobbling, ivory tower life time dwellers, with no clue who the people they are alleging to represent are, what their struggles have been like to live through, or what it means to really work hard for survival.

He was born into money, and lacks therefore the life experience necessary to be the representative of a nation full of people suffering the collapse of the middle class, and an ever growing gap between richest and poorest. These are not things that EITHER of the candidates have any damned idea about.

Now, you may argue that this should not bar them from running for office, and I totally agree with you. But one of these individuals has run on a ticket which is trying to drive the working stiff to rise up somehow, to support their candidate...despite having nothing in common with a damn one of those individuals whose support he relies upon to have even the slightest hope of winning, and that is just outrageous!

That would be precisely as stupid as me saying to a bunch of high flying Wall Street types "Hello chaps! Care to take tea, and discuss my bid to represent businesses in the Far East!?", the response to which would be "Oh really, what experience have you in such matters?". My reply would be "Well, I run a very small business in the very colon of my country, have a statistically irrelevant market share, and less than a hundred pounds in my personal bank account, much less than that in fact!". What do you think those people are going to say to me?

They are going to tell me that I know nothing about their lives, their businesses, and what it takes to represent them, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER ACTED ON THAT PLANE OF EXISTENCE, AND HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEM AS A RESULT!

Similarly, when a fool like Trump, who has contributed to the collapse of peoples livelihoods, given people in China more jobs than he has given people in America, and never actually done what the vast majority of people call work, tells a nation that he knows whats best for them, they should turn around, quite rightly, and tell him that he knows NOTHING about what it takes to survive without a safety net, that he has no idea what life at the sharp end is like, that if he were made totally penniless and homeless, he would have not the faintest clue how to survive it, where as many people have come back from worse down at the sharp end. You would have to tell him, based on the same logic, that he has no business representing you or your interests, because he has not the required experience, and that is exactly how I feel about him, and his nefarious broad of an opponent.

However, I am a man of some significant good sense and learning, so perhaps that is the crucial difference here. Perhaps the fact, that despite my parlous bank account, and my small beginnings, I have educated myself to a high level and have understanding beyond either my status or my years, informs my position on this. Perhaps the fact that the man was able to get this far at all, indicates that the masses simply have not seen fit to do what they could to educate themselves despite their circumstances, to a state in which they could be vigilant against the bias and programming that has defined their politics since before they were born.

If so, they are welcome to their fate, as is every single person who votes for either of the fools they are being offered. But if there is even the smallest spark of independent thinking in any of the US population, if they have not all be overrun by the propaganda telling them to remain ignorant, remain pliant, remain under control and without the slightest self motivation or awareness of the affects of their actions, then perhaps it is time they started talking about an alternative to the two clueless bums that are on display at the moment.
edit on 28-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error corrected.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

By you?

LOLOL ...

Bwahahahaha.

Friend, whoever you are, thank you for that belly laugh. If you think that your accusations here carry any more weight than flatulence in a strong breeze, you're more delusional than I had considered you.

Heal thyself, physician.

A lie is a lie.
You were caught again, but it's not the first time is it?

I still remember the fool of yourself you made when not able to count past 7. Of all the threads on here, that was one where you made me laugh the most. I do value you for your comedy element though, so keep it up!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Right. So everyone that doesn't like Trump is an ignorant liar, and only those who agree with Trump are honest and intelligent.

That tells you "conclusively" what your beliefs require for confirmation? LOL ... imagine that.

Sometimes I wonder if the same person posts on your account all the time. There's like at least two and maybe three different "personae" in our interactions.

One of you is reasonable but opinionated, one of you is a ham-handed nincompoop, the other is a blind believing acolyte of the cult of Trump.

If these are all sides of the same person, I do apologize.

Not everyone. There are people who don't like Trump who articulate why and base it upon more than media propaganda. These things tend to be based on policy issues.

There are others that spit vitriol and parrot lies and exaggerations.

You can always tell which is which. The latter tend to work themselves up into insulting him based on his appearance (like orange whatever) or unfounded accusations. Those people are a joke and should be ashamed of themselves.

Pretty much, as well as the hypocrites that 'claim they hate both' or 'not voting' but a high percentage of them attack Trump and never see them smear Queen Hillary. ATS has thier fair share of those. The most hostile attack she gets from them is "I dont like her either" or "I dont support her" but than ramble on and on about 'the orange guy'. If they were fair, they would equalize bash both of them and with the same energy they put into Trump bashing. How much more corruption would be acceptable for them to bash Hillary? It seems a good 44% of the population is either completely unaware of what is happening out in the open or just don't care if elected officials are corrupt to the core.

The polls are a prime example, Trump goes up in the polls (multiple ones) they come out and say those aren't valid 'they're for fun'. CNN comes out with one poll and they flag wave it as legitimate disregarding all the leaked information about them or how they go back and re-calculate polls.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What lie? You're the one who started the issue of Trump's taxes in this conversation right here:

originally posted by: TrueBrit a reply to: UKTruth
I have no problem with those who have started at the bottom, and worked their way up, earning their way to the top. I have no problem with those who have done so while paying all their taxes, meeting all their commitments to their customers and creditors, and who do not create legions of devastated investors, crumbling facades of failed businesses in their wake. I have no problem with people who have been successful.

Posted by UKTruth
Trump has paid more taxes than you will pay in a hundred lifetimes I suspect. He's created more jobs than most too. Do you have any information to suggest he has dodged any tax that he was due to pay? If you don't then you are just replaying media stories with no actual information to ground your ire.

You're the one who asked that the topic be exploited, so we did so.

You are just parroting Trump talking points and their own lies. Show us where Trump has paid more taxes than his employees! Show us that he has paid ANY personal income tax at all! Show us his tax returns.

Otherwise, you're guilty of spreading lies and are displaying your massive hypocrisy!

edit on 28-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What lie was that Skippy?

That you tell different stories about who you are?

I can't count past 7? That must have been a good one. Why don't you link it?

Or is that like most of your "facts" ... that exist only in your own mind.

Put up or shut up for a change.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yeah right. Most small businesses start with a loan of a million dollars. Absolute crap my good man.

The point is, he is NOT representative of hard working, small town Americans, because he has no idea what it is to live their lives, and in that key respect, he differs not one iota from his equally morally retarded opposite number. Two silver spoon gobbling, ivory tower life time dwellers, with no clue who the people they are alleging to represent are, what their struggles have been like to live through, or what it means to really work hard for survival.

He was born into money, and lacks therefore the life experience necessary to be the representative of a nation full of people suffering the collapse of the middle class, and an ever growing gap between richest and poorest. These are not things that EITHER of the candidates have any damned idea about.

Now, you may argue that this should not bar them from running for office, and I totally agree with you. But one of these individuals has run on a ticket which is trying to drive the working stiff to rise up somehow, to support their candidate...despite having nothing in common with a damn one of those individuals whose support he relies upon to have even the slightest hope of winning, and that is just outrageous!

That would be precisely as stupid as me saying to a bunch of high flying Wall Street types "Hello chaps! Care to take tea, and discuss my bid to represent businesses in the Far East!?", the response to which would be "Oh really, what experience have you in such matters?". My reply would be "Well, I run a very small business in the very colon of my country, have a statistically irrelevant market share, and less than a hundred pounds in my personal bank account, much less than that in fact!". What do you think those people are going to say to me?

They are going to tell me that I know nothing about their lives, their businesses, and what it takes to represent them, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER ACTED ON THAT PLANE OF EXISTENCE, AND HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEM AS A RESULT!

Similarly, when a fool like Trump, who has contributed to the collapse of peoples livelihoods, given people in China more jobs than he has given people in America, and never actually done what the vast majority of people call work, tells a nation that he knows whats best for them, they should turn around, quite rightly, and tell him that he knows NOTHING about what it takes to survive without a safety net, that he has no idea what life at the sharp end is like, that if he were made totally penniless and homeless, he would have not the faintest clue how to survive it, where as many people have come back from worse down at the sharp end. You would have to tell him, based on the same logic, that he has no business representing you or your interests, because he has not the required experience, and that is exactly how I feel about him, and his nefarious broad of an opponent.

However, I am a man of some significant good sense and learning, so perhaps that is the crucial difference here. Perhaps the fact, that despite my parlous bank account, and my small beginnings, I have educated myself to a high level and have understanding beyond either my status or my years, informs my position on this. Perhaps the fact that the man was able to get this far at all, indicates that the masses simply have not seen fit to do what they could to educate themselves despite their circumstances, to a state in which they could be vigilant against the bias and programming that has defined their politics since before they were born.

If so, they are welcome to their fate, as is every single person who votes for either of the fools they are being offered. But if there is even the smallest spark of independent thinking in any of the US population, if they have not all be overrun by the propaganda telling them to remain ignorant, remain pliant, remain under control and without the slightest self motivation or awareness of the affects of their actions, then perhaps it is time they started talking about an alternative to the two clueless bums that are on display at the moment.

Aside from the fact you are making statements in a few places on areas you obviously have no clue about, I get what you are saying overall.

However, I am not sure it is necessary to have something in common with the working man in order to understand how to benefit the working man. I think your premise, that Trump trying to appeal to people he can't personally relate to is somehow wrong, is poorly thought out and shows a lack of understanding of the movement that has been created. I'd suggest that people care about their every day lives and those of their families and friends. It's the message that resonates, not him personally. Where the left has it so wrong is that they

As for businesses, no not all small businesses take out loans, though many do. My point was that no billionaire anywhere is likely to be sitting on their fortune having never taken out a sizeable loan. Attacking Trump on his business skills is perhaps the most stupid and disingenuous things I have heard so far (it's been from a few people). Sounds like jealousy and a political tactic which is to attack a strength (a favourite of the left).

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You really don't remember, Lefty? hahaha

You really are a clown.
I think the OP more than anyone else has scored with this thread.. He has outed the precise specimen of the left that spew their hate and bile. I think that might have been his aim all along and you are dangling on his hook.

Take a bow son, you are the poster child.

edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There are people who believe the Earth is flat, although all evidence shows that to be false.
People who believe the US didn't put a man on the moon in 1969.
People who believe that when Nelson Mandela went to prison and disappeared for a while, that he actually died, and now believe there is some sort of time glitch, like the matrix, because they can't get their facts straight, or are particularly susceptible to all manner of absurd so-called conspiracy theories.

Now we have people who believe Hillary Clinton is some kind of ninja serial killer, the Clinton Foundation exists to launder their ill-begotten gains, she is about to drop dead any minute from a variety of diseases and on and on.

Nothing can be done about those people. They will have to find their own way, and put these childish and foolish notions aside. Some can't become more intelligent, but some can grow up and put all this nonsense aside.

In the meantime, it's futile to try to reason with them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's not hate. It's not fear. It's the fact that Trump is clueless.

On that note... Here is Trump, yesterday, suggesting that we just cancel the elections and put him into office directly.

Now... let's watch the mental gymnastics as people seek to defend that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Lol, seriously.
Priceless addition. I actually truly believe you didn't see the joke in that statement.

The video is actually a good test.
If you watch it and:

a) you laugh... it means you are normal and have a sense of humour.
b) you get triggered... it means you have lost a grip of your mind and slipped into liberalism.
edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nothing can be done about those people. They will have to find their own way, and put these childish and foolish notions aside. Some can't become more intelligent, but some can grow up and put all this nonsense aside. In the meantime, it's futile to try to reason with them.

Still from a psychological stand point it's fascinating in the way their cult like devotion to the object of their affection allows them to distort reality in an almost religious fervor. Oblivious to any faults of their guru.

www.workingpsychology.com...

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

odd....

edit on 28-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

You really don't remember, Lefty? hahaha

You really are a clown.
I think the OP more than anyone else has scored with this thread.. He has outed the precise specimen of the left that spew their hate and bile.

Take a bow son, you are the poster child.

Link it Chuckles, no link, didn't happen.

Sure, I'm spewing hate. You're as full of fecal matter as you seem to be.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The joke is on you. It wasn't a joke but he also wasn't saying that the elections should be circumvented.

Both sides seem to be hair-triggered

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
You realize the hatred of Donald Trump is of Donald Trump's own making, right? This is politics, nothing is by accident. He didn't have to retweet memes from stormfront, he didn't have to make vague statements that he knew people would ascribe their own meaning to.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and by buying into the right wing media spin of poor victimized Trump you're doing the exact thing you admonish the left for continuously.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join