It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is responsible for what he has done and said.

As for your comments, you are really only giving an opinion.

Yes, but he is not responsible for the exaggeration and the fake intent peddled by liars for political purposes. The dishonest people who have done this are responsible for their actions and words. I doubt they will accept any responsibility though. It's not in them.

Exaggeration and fake intent are merely part of the apologetics that Trump Tru-Believers harp on. People don't like Trump because of what they have seen and heard him say with their own eyes and ears.

Anyone who agrees with your position has "seen through the lies" and anyone who hasn't is "blinded by the media."

You seek to discount and diminish anyone who disagrees with you. You're a lot like Mr. Trump in this.

I propose that there are just as many good, responsible people who don't like Trump PRESCISELY for who he is, what he says and does. The only one's shirking responsibility here are those who continually deny reality in favor of their cult figure.

The people who don't like Trump have been seen and heard over and over again and all they do is parrot falsehoods. That tells me conclusively that they are primarily reacting to propaganda not what Trump actually says or does.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Right. So everyone that doesn't like Trump is an ignorant liar, and only those who agree with Trump are honest and intelligent.

That tells you "conclusively" what your beliefs require for confirmation? LOL ... imagine that.

Sometimes I wonder if the same person posts on your account all the time. There's like at least two and maybe three different "personae" in our interactions.

One of you is reasonable but opinionated, one of you is a ham-handed nincompoop, the other is a blind believing acolyte of the cult of Trump.

If these are all sides of the same person, I do apologize.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Right. So everyone that doesn't like Trump is an ignorant liar, and only those who agree with Trump are honest and intelligent.

That tells you "conclusively" what your beliefs require for confirmation? LOL ... imagine that.

Sometimes I wonder if the same person posts on your account all the time. There's like at least two and maybe three different "personae" in our interactions.

One of you is reasonable but opinionated, one of you is a ham-handed nincompoop, the other is a blind believing acolyte of the cult of Trump.

If these are all sides of the same person, I do apologize.

Not everyone. There are people who don't like Trump who articulate why and base it upon more than media propaganda. These things tend to be based on policy issues.

There are others that spit vitriol and parrot lies and exaggerations.

You can always tell which is which. The latter tend to work themselves up into insulting him based on his appearance (like orange whatever) or unfounded accusations. Those people are a joke and should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If it helps you sleep better at night...I hated Donald Trump before this election.

I bet even his ardent supporter did too, before this election. how could you not? he's a boorish billionaire who likes to brag about himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And the OP could have added the cherry on the top of an already very delicious post - this is the same group (Libs) that is *supposedly* against all the things they are doing and saying and throwing at Trump. The party of acceptance and tolerance and love does the exact opposite to anyone (even their own) who doesn't think and behave and act EXACTLY like they do. I do believe that is the opposite of acceptance and tolerance.

Nicely done.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And the OP could have added the cherry on the top of an already very delicious post - this is the same group (Libs) that is *supposedly* against all the things they are doing and saying and throwing at Trump. The party of acceptance and tolerance and love does the exact opposite to anyone (even their own) who doesn't think and behave and act EXACTLY like they do. I do believe that is the opposite of acceptance and tolerance.

Nicely done.

what a bunch of clap trap... good god!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cry me a river must be the snowflake song for this bunch.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't hate him, I just don't care for him, and feel he'd make a terrible President. I don't like his bullying nature, his ego, his ideals, and so on. I think his business ethics if scrutinized would be... well, as bad as any billionaire's business ethics. I think his morals are highly questionable.

I think most folks don't "hate" him as much as are passionate in how they express their feelings towards the guy. All the same people.. how did they feel about him long before now? Towards the pageant-running, reality show, real estate guy? Probably either amused or indifferent, I'd think. By choosing to run for POTUS, he has opened himself up to scrutiny, and honestly he has a thin skin, and reacts poorly to criticism. I doubt he has had any real criticism during his life. You don't get much when everyone is basically kissing your butt whenever they are around you. And people don't react well to that. The only thing he has bothered admitting some guilt towards was being caught saying some fairly disdainful things over a live mic, but deflected even that. "That's not who I am." Right.. sure.
edit on 28-10-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I put it in he mud-pit because it attracts the flies.

Deriving my motives from a phrase of Orwell's. You'd make a good detective. But even that kind of guesswork is beyond my rhetorical conceit. What other guesses do you state as fact?

You haters and your violent thralls have dipped below a line of human decency that has not been seen since less democratic times. There is no escape from that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Cry me a river must be the snowflake song for this bunch.

Zinger. Must have a bunch of monkeys upstairs working overtime to churn these out.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It must be painful for you.

You should call whine one one to get a wambulance.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

Wrongo!
Statistically, I would bet that everyone who claims to hate him can justify their feelings!
Every single one!
Every time that he opens his mouth he provides more justification!

Give it a shot. Every justification I've heard was derived from media sound bites, all of which have been left without context.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm thankful to see you aren't letting your education get in the way of your humor.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

It isn't unjustified, he's earned every derogatory slur slung at him

Merely stating the opposite of an argument isn't actually an argument.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Oh, please. Are you paying attention to his campaign? Give me a break.

Yes I am. Any other questions?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Trump reaps what he sows.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I love how everyone is proving his point

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok...
While it is always fun to poke holes into the already Swiss-cheesed rhetoric of TrumpBots...

So much so it'll be a shame when they crawl back into their holes in Serbia & St.Petersburg...

Nonetheless, I think you, Les, have glossed over quite a few things that are in fact detestable about Mr.Trump, to say the least.

His attitudes towards women, for one.
"Look at that face, imagine that as our next President"...
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I watched that debate and the despicable war hawk Carly Fiorina didn't say anything to deserve being humiliated about her looks or called a "that" on national TV.

"I'm gonna bring back waterboarding, and much worse"...
Well they're not the words of a dictator at all...

What is much worse than waterboarding that needs to be "brought back"...
The average human shudders to think.

Now you'll quote that same quote from page 7ish where he walked these statements back in favour of international law...
If he'd done that prior to the primaries he probably wouldn't have won...
So that was smart. Because people loved that rhetoric.

So what to believe?..

I've saved the best for last...
You often complain about "the best actor"...

Well if I remember correctly, it was Lyin' Ted of Little Marco that dragged the debates down to a 4th grade level of antagonism...

How's that for an act.
He made short work of his opponents...

By bringing up outright lies ("Ted's-father" lies to be precise)...

He went full national enquirer...

For what it's worth, I don't think many people hate Trump...
Hate is a strong emotion...

And I think you're being a little hyperbolic with the use of the word...

Unless you're ready to admit that Trump also hates every person he has admonished in his own unique snowflakey way...
It just doesn't stand up.

It's just what's good for the bombastic goose, is good for the propaganda...
(See what I did there)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

If it helps you sleep better at night...I hated Donald Trump before this election.

I bet even his ardent supporter did too, before this election. how could you not? he's a boorish billionaire who likes to brag about himself.

It's a pretty short life to go around hating boorish billionaires. Waste of energy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: knoxie

It's a pretty short life to go around hating boorish billionaires. Waste of energy.

I typically dislike like anyone who brags about their wealth.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join