It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I dont hate him either, but he is far more dangerous to common people (except his blind supporters) and he will make the worst divider-in-chief ever.

Trump -

Pro Saudi - Check
Pro NSA - Check
Anti 'law of the land' - Check
Anti 'Constitution' - Check
Pro bigger watchlist - Check
Pro Police state - Check.
Anti - everyone except his supporters.
Pro Tax Evader
Anti - Transparency - Check (You have to just trust his words, no real evidence provided - where is the tax return anyways?)

Isn't he more anti-citizen than any other candidate in history? By the way, Patriot act and Iraq/Afghan war happened under a guy who acted stupid as well. Trump is MIC choice and his handlers are having a good time.

For me, just because he is not Hillary is not a reason to give up constitutional right / the law of the land.

Watch list (Anyone who is against Trump could get in the list..) can be abused and your constitutional rights can be restricted, including 2nd. So in that sense Trump is way dangerous than anyone else.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

Wrongo!
Statistically, I would bet that everyone who claims to hate him can justify their feelings!
Every single one!
Every time that he opens his mouth he provides more justification!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It ONLY makes sense to HIGHER thinkers ON this forum.
Progs are REGULARLY lost talking to me NOBODY else ...probably the cell phones.

No, it's because sometimes you speak in fragmented sentences using RANDOM CAPITALS for no reason....weird punctuation and make references to stuff that has nothing to with the conversation.

That and your arrogance in how you say things is often enough to make me stop reading before I finish. You can TALK to people without talking DOWN to them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I dont hate him either, but he is far more dangerous to common people (except his blind supporters) and he will make the worst divider-in-chief ever.

Trump -

Pro Saudi - Check
Pro NSA - Check
Pro Tax Evader
Anti - Transparency - Check (You have to just trust his words, no real evidence provided - where is the tax return anyways?)

Isn't he more anti-citizen than any other candidate in history? By the way, Patriot act and Iraq/Afghan war happened under a guy who acted stupid as well. Trump is MIC choice and his handlers are having a good time.

For me, just because he is not Hillary is not a reason to give up constitutional right / the law of the land.

Watch list (Anyone who is against Trump could get in the list..) can be abused and your constitutional rights can be restricted, including 2nd. So in that sense Trump is way dangerous than anyone else.

Has the support of most of the ATS membership - Check.

WTF?!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You know, when I want to post something I hope is meaningful and insightful and valuable for the consideration of my fellow ATSers, I always post it in The Mud Pit.

I mentioned earlier that I think of "Mr. Trump" as a fictional character. When his campaign started, to me, it seemed as if he had brought the character he portrayed on The Apprentice to the Presidential race. What has been portrayed since is a petty, obstreperous, mean-spirited buffoon that had the easliest campaign to win against one of the most unpopular, scandal-ridden, establishment politicians of the modern era, and despite a ever growing wave of populism and nationalism, Trump still managed to make his character MORE unpopular, MORE unlovable and even to trivialize the long-established structure of "reasonable doubt" that the Republcians and media have conspired to create regarding Clinton.

"Trump" is yet another of the "unpopular causes" the OP sets as a challenge to defend. I can overlook that as a rhetorical conceit.

Many of the absolute Trump sycophantic worshippers here ... can't be overlooked. Some folks have amassed a catalogue of press releases and Youtube videos that whitewash the actual facts and unerringly praise the orange messiah. Every known logical, factual criticism of Trump is turned aside with an evangelical air.

"Donald J. Trump" doesn't scare me at all. The impact of the establishment of a post-fact reality terrifies me beyond words.

That is the significance of Trump to me.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump doesn't do anything, unless there's something in it for him.

...and you know that how?
Seems to me that there is much that Trump does for people that gets very little press/media coverage.
Your cynicism says more about you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You know, when I want to post something I hope is meaningful and insightful and valuable for the consideration of my fellow ATSers, I always post it in The Mud Pit.

I mentioned earlier that I think of "Mr. Trump" as a fictional character. When his campaign started, to me, it seemed as if he had brought the character he portrayed on The Apprentice to the Presidential race. What has been portrayed since is a petty, obstreperous, mean-spirited buffoon that had the easliest campaign to win against one of the most unpopular, scandal-ridden, establishment politicians of the modern era, and despite a ever growing wave of populism and nationalism, Trump still managed to make his character MORE unpopular, MORE unlovable and even to trivialize the long-established structure of "reasonable doubt" that the Republcians and media have conspired to create regarding Clinton.

"Trump" is yet another of the "unpopular causes" the OP sets as a challenge to defend. I can overlook that as a rhetorical conceit.

Many of the absolute Trump sycophantic worshippers here ... can't be overlooked. Some folks have amassed a catalogue of press releases and Youtube videos that whitewash the actual facts and unerringly praise the orange messiah. Every known logical, factual criticism of Trump is turned aside with an evangelical air.

"Donald J. Trump" doesn't scare me at all. The impact of the establishment of a post-fact reality terrifies me beyond words.

That is the significance of Trump to me.

The "character" as you put it has been tarnished not by Trump, but by an establishment media terrified of any change to the Washington gravy train. The actual sycophants are the ones that have tried to amplify their dishonest message. Trump is a human being with flaws in his character, but also with strengths. You know, like most of us.

As for the whole "character"analogy, you are really just giving an opinion. Given that Trump had been talking for years about the Presidency and his conditions for entering the race, I believe his intent was the right one, though I don't think he ever thought he would get to this stage.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is responsible for what he has done and said.

As for your comments, you are really only giving an opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I don't "hate" him, I just think he's an idiot who's tactics about winning and losing are just so old school, even grade school.

I don't care how much wealth he was able to amass.

He's not a good role model, at all.

Geeze, I wish I had as much in me as he does. I'm 62.

2 speeches a day sometimes 3 in different states?! For how long, 15 months?

He opened a hotel between speeches for 1 1/2 hours and the press gives him crap about it, lol!!

That's a good work ethic to look up to.

The house and senate f'krs seem like they never work.

What role model are you comfortable with?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Yes, but he is not responsible for the exaggeration and the fake intent peddled by liars for political purposes. The dishonest people who have done this are responsible for their actions and words. I doubt they will accept any responsibility though. It's not in them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes, that was a good example of the media using every little opportunity to twist things to criticize Trump, even if their rationalization makes no sense.

Trump has been working 20 hours per day, campaigning, meetings, etc. He takes an 1 1/2 hours for an opening ceremony at a hotel, which would be considered work related, and the media slams him for it.

And yet Clinton disappears for days or weeks at a time and no one knows what she is doing or where. And Obama can go golfing in the middle of catastrophes and he gets a free pass.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes, that was a good example of the media using every little opportunity to twist things to criticize Trump, even if their rationalization makes no sense.

Trump has been working 20 hours per day, campaigning, meetings, etc. He takes an 1 1/2 hours for an opening ceremony at a hotel, which would be considered work related, and the media slams him for it.

And yet Clinton disappears for days or weeks at a time and no one knows what she is doing or where. And Obama can go golfing in the middle of catastrophes and he gets a free pass.

I saw that criticism and found it to be incredible. I didn't think that even the media could stoop to that level of hypocrisy and bias, but I am glad they did. It further exposed them. Trump's response to the question was excellent.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer

Trump -

Pro Saudi - Check
Pro NSA - Check
Pro Tax Evader

There is so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to begin.

Pro Saudi
- You do realize that the Clinton Foundation accepted millions from Saudi Arabia while she was secretary of State, which is a huge conflict of interest.
- Trump regularly slams Saudi Arabia on Human Rights and their treatment of women and others.
- Clinton never criticizes Saudi Arabia on Human Rights

Pro NSA - Check
- ummm, yeah. That's a good thing. I think you were trying to be negative, so I don't quite get the point.

Anti 'law of the land'
- huh? Trump believes in the Constitution.
- Trump regularly criticizes Obama for not following immigration laws
- Trump is all for law and order

Anti 'Constitution'
- that's a big HUH? Where have you been?
- Trump is totally supportive of the Constitution. He intends to appoint Supreme Court justices who will follow the Constitution
- Clinton is the big danger here. She fully intends to appoint Supreme Court justices who will rewrite laws and change the interpretation of the Constitution to meet her needs, especially the second amendment

Pro bigger watchlist
- Trump wants our country to be safe, which requires identifying our enemies. Again, I don't see the problem.
- Clinton will not even acknowledge our enemies by name

Pro Police state
- Trump wants people to be safe. There are high levels of crime in some areas, and they need more police. Again, this is a good thing, but it is not nearly a police state.
- You might want to look up what a police state is. If anyone is going that way, its Clinton. She has corrupted the FBI, DOJ and the media. The one who controls those controls everything and has all power.

Anti - everyone except supporters
- Clinton has been the one pandering and then criticizing people behind closed doors. She called half of Americans "deplorables".
- Trump criticizes criminals, rapists, those who come into the country illegally, and terrorists. He is also not tolerant of those who attack him for no reason. He stands up for what is right, and we need that.

Pro Tax Evader
- Trump follows the tax laws, which have been written to benefit the wealthy. He has been saying for a long time that the laws need to be changed for this very reason. He is not evading. He is using the same laws that all other rich people use. And he wants to change those laws.
- You might want to research the Clinton Foundation money laundering

Anti - Transparency
- ??? Trump is the most transparent candidate I have ever seen. Do we ever not know what he is thinking? He speaks it plainly.
- Clinton - lies, hides from FOIA with a private email server, panders

anti-citizen ???
Trump is the most patriotic American I have seen run for President in... forever. He is actually doing this for Americans.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Oh wow! That's a lot of writing! But anyways your right, people need to stop with this unjustified hatred of Trump, then we can all get on with the justified hatred of Trump. Same goes for Hilary, and plenty of unjustified and much more plenty of justified hatred there alright.

Though truth to tell, this thing is pretty pointless, we all know who is going to become the next president, such things are decided long before the dog and pony show take place. And that's going to be Hilary off course, but till then people can dream cant they. It brings in the ratings after all.

Oh and whatever happened to that Sanders guy? Last I checked months and months and months and months ago he was still in the race. It was much more funny and interesting when there were two runners up instead of just one. I think the finally of this season is next month.

I, off course, will not be watching it, but some part of me may want to hear peoples opinion on it as the curtain is dropped next month. But then again, I cant afford to waste energy on such things, unlike you all I am under strict constraints, no time for dilly dally in anything, much less such silly things as free will or elections, how silly is that.

But anyways, hopefully it will be at the least mildly amusing this election season. People will have all kinds of reactions, then the next day or two, possibly even three days, but in no more the four days things will be back to the way they always were.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes, but he is not responsible for the exaggeration and the fake intent peddled by liars for political purposes. The dishonest people who have done this are responsible for their actions and words. I doubt they will accept any responsibility though. It's not in them.

Exaggeration and fake intent are merely part of the apologetics that Trump Tru-Believers harp on. People don't like Trump because of what they have seen and heard him say with their own eyes and ears.

Anyone who agrees with your position has "seen through the lies" and anyone who hasn't is "blinded by the media."

You seek to discount and diminish anyone who disagrees with you. You're a lot like Mr. Trump in this.

I propose that there are just as many good, responsible people who don't like Trump PRESCISELY for who he is, what he says and does. The only one's shirking responsibility here are those who continually deny reality in favor of their cult figure.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump doesn't believe in the Constitution; I doubt, from his presentations, that he's ever bothered to read it.

He wants to eradicate the First Amendment by treating others differently because of their religion, by eradicating the protections of a free press, by limiting the freedom of speech to that which he agrees with.

And that's just ONE Amendment he has stated, out right, that he wants to trample. He and his groupies also have designs on the Fifth, Fourteenth and Nineteenth (?!).

He has exhibited no understanding of the powers and limitations on power of the Presidency. If he did half of what he's said he would do, he would be the worst "tyrant" ever to occupy the office.

So, now, don't claim that Trump cares about the Constitution; it's ludicrous.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Double post

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump may not win and if he does he may not be able to deliver everything he promises.

Even so he is being instrumental in showing americans that globalisation and Bulk Trade Deals made by bought out by Corporations world leaders are responsible for them being unemployed.

Things will never be the same again and globalisation and the corrupt elites, all elites are the enemy.

We should all thank Trump for that, despite of what he said about deporting 20 million mexicans or building a wall or screening muslims.

The truth is that Trump has already did more for all of us than all the corrupt politicians who came before him.

VOTE TRUMP #### VOTE TRUMP #### VOTE TRUMP #### VOTE TRUMP ####

HE IS THE LAST CHANCE TO FIX THE US.
edit on 28-10-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The US constitution is not that hard to read, I doubt he hasn´t read it...

Free religion... But is islamism a religion or a cult? How they treat women, how they treat non muslims should be enough to ban that cult from western countries.

You cannot be tolerant with intolerant people. Muslims are not tolerant, they want to conquerer.

American democracy is completely corrupt, all politicians are nothing but puppets of those who pay their campaigns. If it takes a dictator to kill ´em all great, let him do the job, then kill the dictator and restore a new democracy. A second republic.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Okay, so your opinion is that Trump has read the Constitution and mine is that he hasn't. Fair enough.

Islam is a religion. This is not even a question.

You're making generally ignorant statements about 1.8 billion people in the world. That's ridiculous. (I'm not going to argue the same garden-variety complaints about Islam here again as it's off-topic.).

So ... you're in favor of giving Trump dictatorial powers to "clean things up"? Wow, thank you for your honesty.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join