It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If it helps you sleep better at night...I hated Donald Trump before this election.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
can someone actually say what is so bad about hillary's policies. she seems to stand for decency. i dont want to have dinner with her no but at least she wont be destroying our constitutoin, our democracy, and with her at least we have a chance to become a great nation. i can't believe people here on ats who are supposed to be able to think outside the box are so brainwashed by this trump propaganda. wake up sheeples!

Her policies? You mean the ones she has flip flopped on over and over again depending on the polling/ highest paying lobbiests. She is a total sellout that stands for nothing other than her own enpowerment and enrichment, and she will stop at nothing to get it no matter how illegal.

This is not an opinion her track record is very clear.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

If it helps you sleep better at night...I hated Donald Trump before this election.

So did I.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: kruphix

So did I.

Are you defending trump or criticizing the zeal with which Americans vilify him?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That was inspiring and motivational. It is worth a big hug.
Thank you!

LesMisanthrope - see, you did inspire and motivate me!
Keep up the good, insightful work.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hey, you guys can whine that others aren't playing the royal flush hand of kiss ass. But...BUT it's almost depressing to see so many misdirected, misguided expressions of energy when , c'mon, we all know this entire game is bull#. We've been had. Brownie points are redeemable for d*ck when shtf. No ruler, president, or other hired voice nor puppet or highest bidder will have your interest in mind. So long as you nod in obedience as they steal every last measurable pip of humanity from you, we will always be VIP customers on a broken ride.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He never said he was the only one who paid it off.

Yeah he did. In the video you posted, at an election rally in 2016. Donald Trump, within the first few minutes, cavalierly announces "I paid off her mortgage", (in 1986) as he shrugs his shoulders, soaking in the crowd's admiration. That was a present time bald face lie about his past! Taking credit, as usual, for donating other people's money.

edit on 27-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Such delusion.

Can't wait til its over.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I don't have good things to say about Hillary though. I'm not saying Hillary is better than Trump. I'm sure I've told you this already many times.

So I have nothing good to say about her.

Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean I like Hillary. I think they both suck and are both wrong for President.

Fine, then it's a done deal for you, it's an open question to anyone.

Has she even shared her hot sauce with anyone?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Such delusion.

Can't wait til its over.

It's funny when people from the party of the poor and gay call others names. I'd bet in reality you lead a less than enviable life.
edit on 27-10-2016 by Sopadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
If he's not fit to sit at my dinner table then he doesn't have the character to be the leader I want. That's the part you conspiracy clowns don't seem to get. Everyone has their own perception and intuition. Mine says both of my choices are crap. I'm not voting and whatever happens because people couldn't figure out that the system is screwed up is not my fault. Continuing to vote for these nut jobs is criminal at this point.

What makes you better than Jesus?

You people better get your heads on straight because even if you don't vote or vote 3rd party, you WILL be living with Trump or hillary.

Trump is hands down the best choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Fine, then it's a done deal for you, it's an open question to anyone.

Has she even shared her hot sauce with anyone?

LOL....Ummm....Is that like a metaphor for something else???

That hot sauce crap is exactly what I can't stand about her too. It's that fake pandering BS that sickens me. Which also points out the difference between types of Bull Sh*tters. Trump is a natural. It's just part of him and his way. Hillary on the other hand sucks at it in that it's not natural. She's good, don't get me wrong. But it's too mechanical and comes across as fake and plastic. With Trump it's more fluid. Hillary tells great lies, but Trump is a Great Liar.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone look, a hillary supporter.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What makes you better than Jesus?

Common sense!
Regardless of who Jesus "hung with", people ARE judged by the company they keep, and people do actually need real jobs and to stick around and support their wives and children.

edit on 27-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: mOjOm

I have never watched the Apprentice. Never.
To me he is a successful businessman.

Yes he is good at using the media. That's how he gets his message across. And his message shows that he cares about America. I don't detect any duplicity. So... he uses media. I don't get how that is a criticism?

The NEWS media are lying about him constantly. They created a character that is not him. They spread misinformation.
And they do the same for Clinton. But with her they are covering up her corruption and creating someone that she totally is not as well.

Do you ever see them talking about Trump's successes, or the good he has done? There is a great deal to tell, yet they don't. Instead they parade women who all of a sudden jump out of hiding to say things that sound suspiciously created as well. They are driving hatred toward someone by manipulating reality.

At the same time they say nothing about the evidence of corruption exposed daily in the Creamer videos and the email leaks. There is seriously criminal activity going on with someone running for president, and the MSM totally ignores it.
Again - they are manipulating reality.

The News Media are trying to control public perception to control our election. And I have a serious problem with that.

It's funny, the press doesn't even say nice things about HER or promote her policies.

They just rip down Trump and ignore what she's done.

All her surrogates do, is say how awful he is based on lies.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: BlueAjah

Right, a BUNCH of people got together to raise the money. There isn't anything there about Trump donating any money, just him taking credit for money the whole group of them raised, symbolically, for farmers. Trump style Farm Aid

HAHA

Whatever dude, hillary charges for watered down AIDS drugs.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It ONLY makes sense to HIGHER thinkers ON this forum.
Progs are REGULARLY lost talking to me NOBODY else ...probably the cell phones.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't "hate" him, I just think he's an idiot who's tactics about winning and losing are just so old school, even grade school.

I don't care how much wealth he was able to amass.

He's not a good role model, at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh, please. Are you paying attention to his campaign? Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I will say this, although I know it's a very unpopular opinion.

For me, hating anyone is never a solution, and does more harm than good. I've been trying to strive to have, and encourage others to have, a modicum of extreme forbearance and civility towards even those whose views they may find repugnant at worst, and disagree with profoundly at best. I know it's not easy... and some may think it's not even worthwhile. But I believe strongly in trying to see the good or potential for good in others - even those some would call the worst of us - while being mindful of and, hopefully, humbled by, my own many imperfections and flaws.

I don't want to hate anyone, and indeed I refuse to. I'm not voting for either of them. Things Trump has said and done concern me deeply. Likewise with Clinton. But if I legitimately hate them, or anyone, I'm not doing anything to make anything better for myself or anyone. All I'm doing is allowing the things I lament in others, to make me a worse person myself. That's what I believe, at least. There's a difference between disagreeing, and saying so, and expounding on why... and hating.

To see people you disagree with so immensely and passionately, and still say to yourself, "No, I will not hate this person - I will find ways to disagree with and resist what they're doing that are civil and respectful," is a herculean effort. But I believe it is a worthwhile and, if we are to have any hope someday of getting back to a functional, civil discourse that actually leads somewhere rather than just having perpetual gridlock (since neither side is ever going to "win" in the sense that they end up with total control and just get to ignore the other side - that's not how democratic republics work,) essential one.

I know that's idealistic. I know that's difficult. I know it may even seem untenable or infeasible. But it's what I feel I have to try to do. I feel like we've come to a place where if you don't hate one side or the person current ascendant on that side, you're either on on that side, or defending it. As if hatred is now mandatory to be considered valid in terms of political opinion. That, imo, should be at least a tad disconcerting, should it not? I refuse.

Peace.
edit on 10/28/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join