It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Unjustified Hatred of Donald Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

i probably need meds cause im literally going insane listening to people try to defend trump. come on wake up people. you got the wrong person. hilary is a typical corrupt politician. trumpies have everything backwards. He is the candidate that will come for your guns and will take away your rights and will bring war and famine to the land. nice choice. maybe you need to wake up i know i did

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: mOjOm

The things that Trump says are the same things that he has been saying for many years. You can find old YouTube videos where he looks very young where he discusses the economy, trade, government.

So what they are basically saying is Trump is corrupt and a plant for Hillary and its been almost 30 years in the making...

How else can they explain nearly 30 year old videos of him saying what he said?
( the same thing he has now)
edit on 27-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jtoj123

I'm afraid you don't realize how much the people on this forum know about the real Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The public persona of Donald Trump is a fiction.

Indeed, some folks don't prefer this particular tale.

It's a matter of taste, except that some just can't accept that they, themselves, are not the measure of all things.

Perhaps rampant egotism attracts like qualities?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
God, just breezing through, but some people are obsessed with idolizing this buffoon.
I think they will need professional help when he loses.

Oh, and please stop saying people who don't support this dimwit just "don't understand". Give me a break.

Now back to your regularly scheduled propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

a reply to: mOjOm

The things that Trump says are the same things that he has been saying for many years. You can find old YouTube videos where he looks very young where he discusses the economy, trade, government.

So what they are basically saying is Trump is corrupt and a plant for Hillary and its been almost 30 years in the making...

How else can they explain nearly 30 year old videos of him saying what he said?
( the same thing he has now)

Hah, yes. I guess I am old. I remember these days.

Oprah Winfrey Interviews Donald Trump in 1988

edit on 10/27/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They cant explain it. Its a conspiracy 30 Years in the making!! LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yeah i know people on here think they know her. i'm a pretty smart guy and i have read a lot of stuff and all i see is any other corrupt politician. big whoop. that's the world we live in. look at bernie, he is a stand up guy says what he believes and is unlike most politicians. you think he doesnt know hilary is corrupt. yes he does. the reason he supports her is cause he knows she can be persuaded to do things that he believes in and get them done too. can hilary be corrupted by big business big corp big money interest? yes. but she can also be influenced to do good. trump is entirely hopeless

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

Jeez.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016: At a Donald Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, SC, Donald Trump called Betsy Sharp to the stage to say a few words. Sharp is the daughter of Annabelle Hill, whose family farm Trump helped save in Georgia back in 1986.

Why are showing a video of Trump pandering and flat out lying about paying this woman's mortgage at an election rally?

It's embarrassing, really.
Sad. Really sad.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

She was thanking him for paying her mother's mortgage.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
God, just breezing through, but some people are obsessed with idolizing this buffoon.
I think they will need professional help when he loses.

Oh, and please stop saying people who don't support this dimwit just "don't understand". Give me a break.

Now back to your regularly scheduled propaganda.

And if trump wins I cant wait to come here and bath in your snow flake, sjw, libtard, oversensitive tears. It will be great
to see you weak minded hypocritical POS cry..

I cant wait.

If Trump does win the amount of crow you HIllbots will have to eat with be of epic legendary proportions!!!!!

The man who says means things and hurts my little feelins beat the woman who mishandled top secret info and lied and is above the laws we are not..

Boo hoo LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Here is another good one, from the early 90s or late 80s.
He really gets into the economy and his suggested solutions.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123

Just explore the thoroughly researched and sourced articles I have in my signature.

or here, I will make it easy.
The Bush/Clinton Criminal State Dynasty

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

This is good too.

Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
From these videos you can see that Trump is sincere.
He has been observing what has been happening to this country for decades, and he has been learning and building.
He intelligently discusses economy, trade, world events, and our government.

He said to Oprah:
“I just don’t think I really have the inclination to do it. I love what I am doing, I really like it… I probably wouldn’t do it. But I do get tired of seeing what’s happening with this country, and if it got so bad, I would never want to rule it out totally, because I am really getting tired of seeing what’s happening with this country — how we are making other people live like kings, and we are not.”

He has said, it got so bad that he finally felt like he had to do something.
He is not making things up to get to be president. He has been honest for decades about his views. This makes me trust his intentions. His intentions are clearly to make America better.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Donald Trump explaining why he is a Republican - very interesting.

Donald Trump Interview 1988 Republican convention

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It isn't unjustified, he's earned every derogatory slur slung at him

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

She was thanking him for paying her mother's mortgage.

But HE didn't pay her mortgage off! FACT!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In 1991, Congress respected his opinion on the economy enough to bring him to testify before "The House Task Force on Urgent Fiscal Issues". So many say that he has no experience. Yet he has been involved for a long time.

I really like his ideas here about stimulating the economy.

The House Task Force on Urgent Fiscal Issues met on November 21, 1991 to discuss the credit shortage in the U.S. and whether it is stifling America’s economic recovery. Witnesses included financier Donald Trump and the former chairman of the FDIC, William Seidman, who testified on the current recession and proposals to spur economic growth and investment.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

He never said he was the only one who paid it off.
He paid $39,000 - to help a total stranger.
When was the last time you gave $39,000 to a total stranger?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join