It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Wikileaks...this is the real October Surprise that is going to stop Hillary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
CNN is planning to cover The Solution right? I mean left?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Beside the recent re-opening of the emails investigation by the FBI, here is yet-another-october-bombshell :

2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

Speaking to the Jewish Press about the January 25, 2006, election for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority), Clinton weighed in about the result, which was a resounding victory for Hamas (74 seats) over the U.S.-preferred Fatah (45 seats).

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

It's going to cost Hilary some votes but is NOT going turn a blue state red. Might sway a poorer purple one toward red, but I'm unsure of what state fits that bill exactly. Fl maybe?

Florida poor? It's ranked number four in economy size out of all U.S. states.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: thesungod

It's going to cost Hilary some votes but is NOT going turn a blue state red. Might sway a poorer purple one toward red, but I'm unsure of what state fits that bill exactly. Fl maybe?

Florida poor? It's ranked number four in economy size out of all U.S. states.

That's interesting. I know I was doing some research a few years back on FL for a potential job offer, and I found that cost of living is below the national average, but salaries were even moreso, so it didn't pan out.

Right now I'm lucky enough to live in a part of the country with a below-average cost of living and an above-average salary structure.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I bet the Federal Reserve could easily pay for all health care. That would be like 1 drop out of their bucket.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join