It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Latest: Clinton to unveil anti-bullying plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A major new plan will be announced soon by the Hillary Campaign.

This will certainly solve the world problems that face Humanity.

She will tax the rich and pay hundreds of millions of dollars to states that fight bullies !!!!

It's the anti-bully agenda to keep everybody's free speech and free thought on heel of the government.

The greatness is astounding !!!

The Latest: Clinton to unveil anti-bullying plan

Hillary Clinton is unveiling a plan to reduce bullying.

Called "Better than Bullying," the plan released Thursday by the Democratic presidential nominee would provide $500 million in new funding to states that develop comprehensive anti-bullying efforts.

Clinton is expected to talk about the plan during an appearance with first lady Michelle Obama Thursday. She has called Republican Donald Trump a bully for his derogatory comments.

The campaign said states must address verbal and cyber bullying and establish a process for addressing incidents.

They must also ban bullying on the "basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and religion."

States could get $4 dollars from the federal government for every $1 they spend. It would be paid for through Clinton's proposed tax increases on the wealthy.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yep - no bullying from her because she just went straight from 'forceful advice' to assassination in one step.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I guess that's a good way to defraud the tax payers.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe they should have had a White House anti-bullying program for those poor Secret Service agents.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

White suburban mom's will love this plan.

Do you not understand how politics work yet?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So the states will remove Bill's hooker baby and the naked Chelsea pictures from the internet?

Time to downsize.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

she should take her own advice. She's notorious for being rude and talking down to people. What a load..

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So no plan for Syria and/or ISIS, or to fix ObamaCare, which is going up on an average of 25%.

But Yuge plan to 'thought police' the internet.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe they should have had a White House anti-bullying program for those poor Secret Service agents.

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing @$$ over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner

“Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita, by Christopher Andersen, a former contributing editor with Time magazine.

“F*** off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.”
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Hillary gets it.

Its called PANDERING.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: kruphix

Hillary gets it.

Its called PANDERING.

It's called politics.

They all do it, some just do it better than others.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well, I for one, will certainly sleep better for this.
I am so glad shes focusing on truly important items. This is certainly a national priority!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
So the states will remove Bill's hooker baby and the naked Chelsea pictures from the internet?

Time to downsize.

You should have warned us not to google that second part, guess she's goin for that '70s look

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm sooooo looking forward to all the Hate on Hillary threads for the next 4 years after she wins.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Of all the things we want the Federal Government to do, this is not one of them.

If only the Feds could do a passable job of performing their Constitutionally mandated duties...

But that ship's sailed. Enjoy being micromanaged by incompetent bureaucrats, there's a whole lot more coming.

"I'm going to grind you down, and you're going to pay me to do it."
~Hillary Negan

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Of all the things we want the Federal Government to do, this is not one of them.

Speak for yourself.

I'd rather have money go to programs like this instead of on military spending.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

If the states would do a better job, maybe the Fed govt wouldn't have to step in.

I don't see that this is a mandatory thing. If a state wants bullying to continue, it certainly can - it just won't get the extra bucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

$20 trillion in debt. Growing by the second. The government has no money of its own, only what it coerces from the rest of us. I see nothing anywhere that gives the Government the authority to forcibly take my money from me and use it for social engineering programs that have no reasonable expectation for success.

Would it be great to eliminate bullying? Sure. It would be great for a lot of things to happen. But the government should not be involved in a good percentage of what it's already involved in. If that's the answer, then someone's asking the wrong questions.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Will this is address the US bullying the world? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"Must address cyber bullying" is just "Give the government more control over the internet".
As if she wouldn't use everything in her power to control the internet as much as possible. Thankfully Trump is blowing her out of the water support-wise and should win the election without an issue.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join