It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Melania Trump Doesn't Know What's Going On

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Just vote for Hillary and all your problems will eventually will go *poof* and vaporize along with the rest of the planet.
Nothing to worry about when you're dead. Updated slogan: I'm dead with her.

Stronger, deader.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

Video no work.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I'm honestly starting to think that anyone who isn't hearing Trumps message is either a shill or willfully ignorant.

America's last hope and a load of you want to destroy it. Tears are coming to my eyes as i watch the land of the free destroy itself.

I'm so angry with these Hillary shills. I'm honestly baffled that anyone can support her.

If that bitch somehow wins, everything will turn for the worse. Sadly, I won't get to say "I told you so".
edit on 27-10-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm honestly starting to think that anyone who isn't hearing Trumps message is either a shill or willfully ignorant.

America's last hope and a load of you want to destroy it. Tears are coming to my eyes as i watch the land of the free destroy itself.

I'm so angry with these Hillary shills. I'm honestly baffled that anyone can support her.

If that bitch somehow wins, everything will turn for the worse. Sadly, I won't get to say "I told you so".

I completely agree. It's almost as if they're thinking "yes I would like my life to be sh*ttier than it is now because I've got it too good." I'd swear it's mass hypnosis or something. It's surreal to witness watching them propping up something so completely and utterly corrupt, that's for sure.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What a ridiculous public remark.

Tsuki Lunar? Is that you?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

On review - do not watch Black Mirror. Post deleted on purpose. Disgusting.

eta: Well, crap. Post not deleted. Too late to delete or edit what's already out there.

sigh

edit on 10/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No it's not. It's Duncan Stuart and I'm watching you morons argue about a criminal that could possibly be in charge of your country.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No it's not. It's Duncan Stuart and I'm watching you morons argue about a criminal that could possibly be in charge of your country.

All right then. Sorry for asking.

I'm not a moron, but you are right we are arguing over which criminal is better for us to put in charge.

Both brought to you by Carl's Jr.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

So you jumped online, saw this video in your feed and felt so outraged over it that you had to run to ATS and make a thread?

My God I hope this crap is over in 2 weeks.

It won't be. If he wins, there will be drama upon drama, if he loses, there will be months and months of whining, fit-throwing, accusations and appeals.

He won't go quietly. Has to have the last word.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: stosh64

So you jumped online, saw this video in your feed and felt so outraged over it that you had to run to ATS and make a thread?

My God I hope this crap is over in 2 weeks.

It won't be. If he wins, there will be drama upon drama, if he loses, there will be months and months of whining, fit-throwing, accusations and appeals.

He won't go quietly. Has to have the last word.

Either way, it's gonna suck. He sucks. The media, and all of his supporters. All the vapid websites and talking hinge-jawed marionettes ....... they are not going to stop being themselves.

Neither is he. This entire thing is about launching Infowars and Breitbart and Trump into outer space to chase around the ISS. Nauseating.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah, folks. Go ahead and watch Black Mirror on Netflix. VEry powerful in a "Matrix" sort of way. A "precog" sort of way. A Tom Cruise or Matt Damon kind of way.

Or blade runner. Or ex machina. Or any number of other sci-fi thrillers about AI ---- like the Andromeda Strain. About Hal. About Star Trek and rogue I Robot types.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
about everyone hiding behind an avatar.....like yoville. For example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join