It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Conquers 2 Steps with Little Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Only a dummy would disregard something like that when weighing that decision.

guess your calling me a dummy. Cool.

I don't see either candidate in poor condition.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You guys remember we had a president in a wheelchair?
Did nothing much, other than take the country through World war 2.

Being serious, I look healthy and fit, but have a terrible hip problem (believe it or not from a ten pin boiwling injury
) and both bunged knees. Age has nothing to do with it.
My husband helps me when I tackle stairs. If he isn't around I have to think about elevators or do the slow coach nanna steps one at a time.

This thread is silly.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'm just thankful the DNC hasn't NOMINATED CHARLES MASON.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Imhere

Her, age in office? We're talking about the grim reaper here.

Is that about her age? Trump is older.

True, but we don't see him stumbling and tripping. He's obviously healthier and Hillary is obviously not. She's starting out at a deficit. The Presidency ages people--all of them. just look at before and after pictures of every president this century.

For those who smugly point out FDR, it's true. He had polio. It did not affect his mind. And you do recall that he died in office, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It did not affect his mind.

That was basically the point.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Unfortunately if you wouldn't weigh the health and fitness of someone proposing to be the leader of our nation, which is one of the most taxing jobs out there, then yes I guess I am.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Unfortunately if you wouldn't weigh the health and fitness of someone proposing to be the leader of our nation, which is one of the most taxing jobs out there, then yes I guess I am.

It wasn't about overall health. The comment was about 2 steps.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I think you need to be sober in the afternoon to be able to work out

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Seriously? Hillary's maladies are not affecting her mind? I would suggest head injuries frequently do. She doesn't have a "leg injury." Whatever it is is systemic, and in order to use her mind, she has to be awake. Her apparent propensity for frequent naps suggests something other than mobility as the major problem.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And this is why hillary is going to win, snowflakes on the right don't seem to understand the real issues with this crucial election, you guys had a chance to win the white house back, but no you had choose trump to help run the gop in the ground.

Heres to another 4 to 8 years of this type of thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Heres to another 4 to 8 years of this type of thread.

Nah, I think if she wins we will see dead pools start up. Or maybe some 'not dead, but can't fulfill the requirements of the office pools'.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Seriously? Hillary's maladies are not affecting her mind? I would suggest head injuries frequently do. She doesn't have a "leg injury." Whatever it is is systemic, and in order to use her mind, she has to be awake. Her apparent propensity for frequent naps suggests something other than mobility as the major problem.

That's true but we are not hearing it from a medical authority, it's from internet conspiracy people.

If it's that serious then I would hope doctors would have observed it and spoken up.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This proves Hillary does not have the Stamina to run the country. We don't need someone asleep at the wheel for the next 4 years.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How well a person negotiates steps is pretty far down my list of qualifications. Maybe I am looking at this all wrong.

Does this concern you? It should - she could die at any moment.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Go to 1:53:38 in the video, this is a very short shot (on purpose?), and the camera cuts away but you can just see the massive amount or concentration to take that first step.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And this is why hillary is going to win, snowflakes on the right don't seem to understand the real issues with this crucial election, you guys had a chance to win the white house back, but no you had choose trump to help run the gop in the ground.

The GOP has only itself to blame. In a forensics examination of the last election, for which the GOP paid millions, the biggest conclusion was that the GOP needed to back and support who their voters said they wanted. The voters in the primary overwhelmingly supported Trump, but the GOP just couldn't handle it and acted like spoiled elite schoolkids when "the masses" didn't choose their anointed ones and they've been acting that way ever since. If their are any "snowflakes" in the crowd it is the GOP elites who, once again, after being told not to by their own study, refused to support the person their own electorate favored. To blame the voters for that is myopic. You obviously don't understand the American electorate or the issues. don't try. You look embarrassing when you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: RickyD

Shhhh lets not bother with trivial things like the truth...

If she gets in office I expect a medical event within 2 years... and then we are stuck with kaine... there is a terrifying thought... something about that guy scares the bejeesus out of me.

Yeah, all he needs is a Bozo wig and some clown shoes.

No need for grease paint.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join